American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
whatchange--63-20120913-301.jpg

Obama’s Unconstitutionalism

by Daniel Greenfield
Sep 18th, 2012

Ask YouTube to take down a video that Muslims find offensive? Sure. Jail a filmmaker who made a movie that offends Muslims? Holder’s on it. And all of it just in time for Constitution Day on September 17th, or as Obama calls it, “Let’s have a barbeque and use that old piece of paper made by some dead white men that I found lying around the place to feed the flames.”

Robert Knight at the Washington Times has assembled a list of ways that Obama has enriched our understanding of the Constitution by ignoring it, violating it or setting it on fire during his favorite concerts.

Now for some examples of Mr. Obama’s violations:

---

Obama’s Unconstitutionalism | FrontPage Magazine

tumblr_m0i9tiBywy1rrp2ioo1_400.png

Jail a filmmaker who made a movie that offends Muslims? Holder’s on it.

Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferers are funny when they blindly parrot stupid lies. Most of 'em are like that, not smart enough to come up with some original lies.

So, other than putting the moral failings of the ODS cranks on public display again, was there a point to this thread?

by Daniel Greenfield
Sep 18th, 2012

Ask YouTube to take down a video that Muslims find offensive? Sure. Jail a filmmaker who made a movie that offends Muslims? Holder’s on it. And all of it just in time for Constitution Day on September 17th, or as Obama calls it, “Let’s have a barbeque and use that old piece of paper made by some dead white men that I found lying around the place to feed the flames.”

Robert Knight at the Washington Times has assembled a list of ways that Obama has enriched our understanding of the Constitution by ignoring it, violating it or setting it on fire during his favorite concerts.

---

I'd probably get more upset about how Obama treats the constitution if GW Bush hadn't called it "just a God Damn piece of paper."

The truth is that America is dead until we get rid of the dems and the reps.

by Daniel Greenfield
Sep 18th, 2012

---

I'd probably get more upset about how Obama treats the constitution if GW Bush hadn't called it "just a God Damn piece of paper."

Jesse Ventura running for Prez. 2016
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246815-jesse-ventura-for-president-2016-a.html#post6012359

http://www.google.com/search?source...pw.r_qf.&fp=fb88dbab754ac2e6&biw=1016&bih=580

Last edited:
Jail a filmmaker who made a movie that offends Muslims? Holder’s on it.

Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferers are funny when they blindly parrot stupid lies. Most of 'em are like that, not smart enough to come up with some original lies.

So, other than putting the moral failings of the ODS cranks on public display again, was there a point to this thread?

ass-hole-get-it.jpg

:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

by Daniel Greenfield
Sep 18th, 2012

---

FactCheck.org : Bush: The Constitution a ‘Goddamned Piece of Paper’? :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back