Obama's Ultimate Agenda

The 20% and FallingFast Club loves Charles Krauthammer. He's one of the few neocons with enough brains to put together a sentence. Everyone else ignores or just laughs at Mr. DeputyHoundDog Wrongabouteverything.
If Charles says it, your money belongs on the opposite viewpoint. Which means, Obama will turn out fine.

If Charles says it, your money belongs on the opposite viewpoint.

Funny that's the way I feel about Liberal's incoherent ramblings. :eek:

Obama's Ultimate Agenda

Deleted due to copyright violation.

Please read the rules; specifically, regarding copyright policy on USMB. You cannot post entire articles, nor can you post copyrighted materials without a link.

You cannot post links until your 16th post. I suggest you prevail on someone who can or this thread will be locked.

Lastly, liberals do not suck. Democrats and leftists do. There's a difference.

Obama's Ultimate Agenda

Please read the rules; specifically, regarding copyright policy on USMB. You cannot post entire articles, nor can you post copyrighted materials without a link.

You cannot post links until your 16th post. I suggest you prevail on someone who can or this thread will be locked.

Thanks for the headsup, I'm a newbie and I despise rules so lock away. Furthermore it is my opinion that Liberals do indeed suck and YOUR opinion means little to me.:tongue:

The 20% and FallingFast Club loves Charles Krauthammer. He's one of the few neocons with enough brains to put together a sentence. Everyone else ignores or just laughs at Mr. DeputyHoundDog Wrongabouteverything.
If Charles says it, your money belongs on the opposite viewpoint. Which means, Obama will turn out fine.

'Krauthammer sucks' = ad hominem argument = fail.

Obama's Ultimate Agenda
deleted due to copyright violation.

Thanks for the headsup, I'm a newbie and I despise rules so lock away. Furthermore it is my opinion that Liberals do indeed suck and YOUR opinion means little to me.:tongue:
Hey sassy/EA, read what's under Gunny's name next to his avatar before your spit in his face.
Unless you are trying to get booted off this board like you were booted off AOL board for being nasty and cussing people out and posting articles with no links or citations and dozens of other TOS violations which forced you to create a new screen name about 65 times.

I never said "Krauthammer sucks". I said his writings and advice and opinions have been wrong many times. He's a decent writer and is highly intelligent (has an MD in Psychiatry) but his political and economic diagnosis and suggestions have been inaccurate and wrong. If you follow his advice, you will be wrong too.
How many times does a sports writer have to pick the wrong teams and predict the wrong result
before the readers stop paying attention to his column ?

Hey sassy/EA, read what's under Gunny's name next to his avatar before your spit in his face.
Unless you are trying to get booted off this board like you were booted off AOL board for being nasty and cussing people out and posting articles with no links or citations and dozens of other TOS violations which forced you to create a new screen name about 65 times.

Everybody was booted off AOL boards...........whoa re you anyway?

Obama's Ultimate Agenda
deleted due to copyright violation.

No problem.

Obama's Ultimate Agenda

You'll abide the rules here, such as they are, or you won't be here.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a liberal and leftist is telling. Dictionary.com is free. Try using it.

Everybody was booted off AOL boards...........whoa re you anyway?

Please learn the rudimentary skills of using the quote function, Ms High-n-Mighty.

Obama's Ultimate Agenda

LOL. Nobody ever told me that. They just assign a past geneology and sexual history to me for expressing any opinion that does not agree with the PNAC. Not that I mind. Some are quite imaginative and at least show some creativity, unlike their politics.

Obama's Ultimate Agenda

Obama is a leveler. He has come to narrow the divide between rich and poor. For him the ultimate social value is fairness. Imposing it upon the American social order is his mission.

Fairness through leveling is the essence of Obamaism. (Asked by Charlie Gibson during a campaign debate about his support for raising capital gains taxes -- even if they caused a net revenue loss to the government -- Obama stuck to the tax hike "for purposes of fairness.") The elements are highly progressive taxation, federalized health care and higher education, and revenue-producing energy controls. But first he must deal with the sideshows. They could sink the economy and poison his public support before he gets to enact his real agenda.

washingtonpost.com

Obama's Ultimate Agenda

Obama is a leveler. He has come to narrow the divide between rich and poor. For him the ultimate social value is fairness. Imposing it upon the American social order is his mission.

if you mean we will all be poor except for the elite..that is correct and if your saying his mission is to impose this,,that is also correct...

Obama's Ultimate Agenda

LOL. Nobody ever told me that. They just assign a past geneology and sexual history to me for expressing any opinion that does not agree with the PNAC. Not that I mind. Some are quite imaginative and at least show some creativity, unlike their politics.

Nobody told you what?

Hey Sassy (also known as EA) I see you make friends wherever you go.

I don't care what she was wherever she used to be. However, we have rules here. I pointed them out to her and she got all 2nd grade on me. We enforce about 3 whole rules here. The one she chose to get all uppity about concerns the law.

I represent the board owner. If you want to violate the law and compromise him, I WILL make you go away. Period.

USMB's copyright policy complies with the law and ensures the owner is not compromised.

Just in case any of you newbies missed it, I'm a retired Marine. I take my repsonsibilities seriously and have NO problem squashing anyone that represents a threat to this board or its owner. And since I'm a Marine, I look damned good doing it.:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back