Obama's tweet "This seat's taken." gets most retweets of the GOP convention

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Ramble on Clint Eastwood... Obama's got your number.

Obama gets most retweets of the GOP convention

Twitter reports today that the most retweeted message of the Republican National Convention was the tongue-in-cheek response of President Obama's campaign to actor Clint Eastwood's odd routine with an empty chair and an "invisible" Obama.

Eastwood carried on a rambling conversation with the empty chair Thursday during the convention's prime-time television hour. Obama's campaign responded by tweeting a photo taken from behind of Obama sitting in a leather chair, with a brass tag on the back identifying the chair as being reserved for "The President." The tweet said: "This seat's taken."

LOL

Old man yells at chair.

President responds personally

LOL

Bozo-n-Chief.jpeg

Twitter reports today that the most retweeted message of the Republican National Convention was the tongue-in-cheek response of President Obama's campaign to actor Clint Eastwood's odd routine with an empty chair and an "invisible" Obama.

Eastwood carried on a rambling conversation with the empty chair Thursday during the convention's prime-time television hour. Obama's campaign responded by tweeting a photo taken from behind of Obama sitting in a leather chair, with a brass tag on the back identifying the chair as being reserved for "The President." The tweet said: "This seat's taken."

Damn and I had forgotten Obama was a thin skinned cocksucker, thanks for the reminder....:thup:

Awesome response from the classy Commander in Chief's campaign. Reminds me of the story I heard about Calvin Coolidge. He was famous for not saying anything. One night he was at a party his wife threw in the White House and some of the society ladies were at his table. One of them said, "I bet we get more than 2 words out of you tonight Mr. President." He simply said, "You lose."

I think the POTUS should tweet the following when he wins in November:

TRUE LIES - YOU'RE FIRED - CLASSIC - YouTube

Awesome response from the classy Commander in Chief's campaign. Reminds me of the story I heard about Calvin Coolidge. He was famous for not saying anything. One night he was at a party his wife threw in the White House and some of the society ladies were at his table. One of them said, "I bet we get more than 2 words out of you tonight Mr. President." He simply said, "You lose."

I think the POTUS should tweet the following when he wins in November:

TRUE LIES - YOU'RE FIRED - CLASSIC - YouTube

Nonsense! Obama loves Eastwood. Obama's taking "This seat's taken" tweet all the way to the presidency come Nov. 7, 2012

with viewership 30% below the 2008 Republican convention - who really cares?

"This seat's taken." - till 2016 ...

:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back