Obama's Total Failure..No More Excuses

By the same regards, Obama must be given total credit for a job well done if he leads America to a successful economic comeback including jobs, deficit reduction and the likes. No bullshit by the Republicans claiming he inherited that sucess from Republican values.

Obama is not god. He is a human that has taken this country from the economic abyss that Bush put us into. He isn't the tree-hugger's idol. He is not the oilman's general. He is not the black man's savior. He is simply a good president that has accomplished alot, given the Republicans penchant for doing anything to sour the presidency, regardless of the harm to this country. Surprising, in that anything against Bush was unpatriotic because he was commander in chief and slamming him jeopardized troops in harm's way. Obama is fair game, though, and conspiracy theorists from the right think that crapping on Obama isn't jeopardizing the troops in harm's way. Do you see the stupidity? The right thinks that Obama is evil, so any bashing is totally ok. Do they still think that bashing the commander in chief jeopardizes the troops? No, that is just politics, now. Duh. Can you say idiot? I knew you could.

Funny how you say "no more excuses" while blaming your "liberal media" boogeyman.

I just want Democrats, Obama and the liberal media to accept full responsibility for the failures of the Obama Administration.. past, present and especially future...for a change..that is all..

Where's the boogeyman unless finally accepting the suffrage of the American people is a boogeyman.

Lumpy1,

Sadly, that will never happen. I can guarentee you whoever the Democrat presidential nominee is for 2016, they will still base their campaign around blaming George W. Bush. Always remember, with the media, they willl never criticizie a Democrat, the media is the Democrat party's SuperPac.

Just remember, according to the Democrat-media complex, Obama has never failed, and never will, and everything past, present or future will always be George W. Bush's fault. Never-mind that when Bush had Republican control of the house and senate for 6 years, he added 3.4 trillion in debt, and while that was not good...the media will never blame Obama and Democrats when they had control of the house and senate for adding 3 trillion in debt in just one year. The Democrat owned media will never mention how under Bush, we never heard the word TRILLION, and while all 4 years of Odumbo, we have yet to have one year where we DON'T hear the word TRILLION.

Funny how you say "no more excuses" while blaming your "liberal media" boogeyman.

I just want Democrats, Obama and the liberal media to accept full responsibility for the failures of the Obama Administration.. past, present and especially future...for a change..that is all..

Where's the boogeyman unless finally accepting the suffrage of the American people is a boogeyman.

Lumpy1,

Sadly, that will never happen. I can guarentee you whoever the Democrat presidential nominee is for 2016, they will still base their campaign around blaming George W. Bush. Always remember, with the media, they willl never criticizie a Democrat, the media is the Democrat party's SuperPac.

Just remember, according to the Democrat-media complex, Obama has never failed, and never will, and everything past, present or future will always be George W. Bush's fault. Never-mind that when Bush had Republican control of the house and senate for 6 years, he added 3.4 trillion in debt, and while that was not good...the media will never blame Obama and Democrats when they had control of the house and senate for adding 3 trillion in debt in just one year. The Democrat owned media will never mention how under Bush, we never heard the word TRILLION, and while all 4 years of Odumbo, we have yet to have one year where we DON'T hear the word TRILLION.

The biggest, and the No 1 excuse the Republicans have in their collective pockets for losing is without a doubt... the main stream media. They have been using that excuse for well over 30 years non-stop. They use that excuse at the drop of a hat and they use that excuse in every and any situation to deflect. Listen, and you will hear Republicans attack the free press every hour of everyday everywhere. They did it yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Guaranteed! Count em.

Lumpy1,

The biggest, and the No 1 excuse the Republicans have in their collective pockets for losing is without a doubt... the main stream media. They have been using that excuse for well over 30 years non-stop. They use that excuse at the drop of a hat and they use that excuse in every and any situation to deflect. Listen, and you will hear Republicans attack the free press every hour of everyday everywhere. They did it yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Guaranteed! Count em.

The Republicans attack on the media is not an excuse, it is fact. Given the qualtity of your posts, I highly doubt you are very literate, but on an outiside hope you have some literacy, get yourself an education and read Bernard Goldberg's book "Bias". Furthermore, follow along with these quotes:

"Of course there is a liberal bias in the news. All the networks tilt left. Come on, we all know it - the whole damn world knows it - but that doesn't mean we have to put it on the air." - Andrew Heyward, former President of CBS

Oh, and here, Dan Okrent of the NY Times, "Is the NY Times a Liberal Newspaper":

By DANIEL OKRENT of the NY Times
Published: July 25, 2004

OF course it is.

The fattest file on my hard drive is jammed with letters from the disappointed, the dismayed and the irate who find in this newspaper a liberal bias that infects not just political coverage but a range of issues from abortion to zoology to the appointment of an admitted Democrat to be its watchdog. (That would be me.) By contrast, readers who attack The Times from the left -- and there are plenty -- generally confine their complaints to the paper's coverage of electoral politics and foreign policy.

I'll get to the politics-and-policy issues this fall (I want to watch the campaign coverage before I conclude anything), but for now my concern is the flammable stuff that ignites the right. These are the social issues: gay rights, gun control, abortion and environmental regulation, among others. And if you think The Times plays it down the middle on any of them, you've been reading the paper with your eyes closed.

But if you're examining the paper's coverage of these subjects from a perspective that is neither urban nor Northeastern nor culturally seen-it-all; if you are among the groups The Times treats as strange objects to be examined on a laboratory slide (devout Catholics, gun owners, Orthodox Jews, Texans); if your value system wouldn't wear well on a composite New York Times journalist, then a walk through this paper can make you feel you're traveling in a strange and forbidding world.

Start with the editorial page, so thoroughly saturated in liberal theology that when it occasionally strays from that point of view the shocked yelps from the left overwhelm even the ceaseless rumble of disapproval from the right.

Across the gutter, the Op-Ed page editors do an evenhanded job of representing a range of views in the essays from outsiders they publish -- but you need an awfully heavy counterweight to balance a page that also bears the work of seven opinionated columnists, only two of whom could be classified as conservative (and, even then, of the conservative subspecies that supports legalization of gay unions and, in the case of William Safire, opposes some central provisions of the Patriot Act).

But opinion pages are opinion pages, and ''balanced opinion page'' is an oxymoron. So let's move elsewhere. In the Sunday magazine, the culture-wars applause-o-meter chronically points left. On the Arts & Leisure front page every week, columnist Frank Rich slices up President Bush, Mel Gibson, John Ashcroft and other paladins of the right in prose as uncompromising as Paul Krugman's or Maureen Dowd's. The culture pages often feature forms of art, dance or theater that may pass for normal (or at least tolerable) in New York but might be pretty shocking in other places.

Same goes for fashion coverage, particularly in the Sunday magazine, where I've encountered models who look like they're preparing to murder (or be murdered), and others arrayed in a mode you could call dominatrix chic. If you're like Jim Chapman, one of my correspondents who has given up on The Times, you're lost in space. Wrote Chapman, ''Whatever happened to poetry that required rhyme and meter, to songs that required lyrics and tunes, to clothing ads that stressed the costume rather than the barely clothed females and slovenly dressed, slack-jawed, unshaven men?''

I can keep going on, and on, but seriously, when Republicans complain about hard leftist bias in the media, it is not an excuse, but fact, and I have given you just 2 of infinite examples of it.

Lumpy1,

The Republicans attack on the media is not an excuse, it is fact. Given the qualtity of your posts, I highly doubt you are very literate, but on an outiside hope you have some literacy, get yourself an education and read Bernard Goldberg's book "Bias". Furthermore, follow along with these quotes:

"Of course there is a liberal bias in the news. All the networks tilt left. Come on, we all know it - the whole damn world knows it - but that doesn't mean we have to put it on the air." - Andrew Heyward, former President of CBS

Oh, and here, Dan Okrent of the NY Times, "Is the NY Times a Liberal Newspaper":

By DANIEL OKRENT of the NY Times
Published: July 25, 2004

OF course it is.

The fattest file on my hard drive is jammed with letters from the disappointed, the dismayed and the irate who find in this newspaper a liberal bias that infects not just political coverage but a range of issues from abortion to zoology to the appointment of an admitted Democrat to be its watchdog. (That would be me.) By contrast, readers who attack The Times from the left -- and there are plenty -- generally confine their complaints to the paper's coverage of electoral politics and foreign policy.

I'll get to the politics-and-policy issues this fall (I want to watch the campaign coverage before I conclude anything), but for now my concern is the flammable stuff that ignites the right. These are the social issues: gay rights, gun control, abortion and environmental regulation, among others. And if you think The Times plays it down the middle on any of them, you've been reading the paper with your eyes closed.

But if you're examining the paper's coverage of these subjects from a perspective that is neither urban nor Northeastern nor culturally seen-it-all; if you are among the groups The Times treats as strange objects to be examined on a laboratory slide (devout Catholics, gun owners, Orthodox Jews, Texans); if your value system wouldn't wear well on a composite New York Times journalist, then a walk through this paper can make you feel you're traveling in a strange and forbidding world.

Start with the editorial page, so thoroughly saturated in liberal theology that when it occasionally strays from that point of view the shocked yelps from the left overwhelm even the ceaseless rumble of disapproval from the right.

Across the gutter, the Op-Ed page editors do an evenhanded job of representing a range of views in the essays from outsiders they publish -- but you need an awfully heavy counterweight to balance a page that also bears the work of seven opinionated columnists, only two of whom could be classified as conservative (and, even then, of the conservative subspecies that supports legalization of gay unions and, in the case of William Safire, opposes some central provisions of the Patriot Act).

But opinion pages are opinion pages, and ''balanced opinion page'' is an oxymoron. So let's move elsewhere. In the Sunday magazine, the culture-wars applause-o-meter chronically points left. On the Arts & Leisure front page every week, columnist Frank Rich slices up President Bush, Mel Gibson, John Ashcroft and other paladins of the right in prose as uncompromising as Paul Krugman's or Maureen Dowd's. The culture pages often feature forms of art, dance or theater that may pass for normal (or at least tolerable) in New York but might be pretty shocking in other places.

Same goes for fashion coverage, particularly in the Sunday magazine, where I've encountered models who look like they're preparing to murder (or be murdered), and others arrayed in a mode you could call dominatrix chic. If you're like Jim Chapman, one of my correspondents who has given up on The Times, you're lost in space. Wrote Chapman, ''Whatever happened to poetry that required rhyme and meter, to songs that required lyrics and tunes, to clothing ads that stressed the costume rather than the barely clothed females and slovenly dressed, slack-jawed, unshaven men?''

I can keep going on, and on, but seriously, when Republicans complain about hard leftist bias in the media, it is not an excuse, but fact, and I have given you just 2 of infinite examples of it.

Well, occasionally, the media does touch reality. And that, of course, means that they are definately liberal. After all, reality has a liberal bias.

As for the other BS:eusa_boohoo:

By the same regards, Obama must be given total credit for a job well done if he leads America to a successful economic comeback including jobs, deficit reduction and the likes. No bullshit by the Republicans claiming he inherited that sucess from Republican values.

I totally agree..I wish him and Democrats total success...

I lack faith as you probably noticed, though..:eusa_angel:

Obama is not god. He is a human that has taken this country from the economic abyss that Bush put us into. He isn't the tree-hugger's idol. He is not the oilman's general. He is not the black man's savior. He is simply a good president that has accomplished alot, given the Republicans penchant for doing anything to sour the presidency, regardless of the harm to this country. Surprising, in that anything against Bush was unpatriotic because he was commander in chief and slamming him jeopardized troops in harm's way. Obama is fair game, though, and conspiracy theorists from the right think that crapping on Obama isn't jeopardizing the troops in harm's way. Do you see the stupidity? The right thinks that Obama is evil, so any bashing is totally ok. Do they still think that bashing the commander in chief jeopardizes the troops? No, that is just politics, now. Duh. Can you say idiot? I knew you could.

You are sooo wrong, excuse laden and misinformed it almost hurts but welcome to the USMB

Forum List

Back