Obama's Ties to Palestinian Terrorists Uncovered

It seems we have another smoking gun for the Obama campaign to try and deal with. Dunkin Donuts has finally pulled their commercials in which spokeswoman Rachel Ray wore a Kaffiyeh–a black and white checkered cloth worn over the head traditionally by Palestinian men.

Michelle Malkin took on Ray and the doughnut company and they agreed to pull the commercial just this past week.

The question remains how would such an anti-American pro-terrorist celebrity as Rachel Ray be in that position in the first place? Like Dr. Phil her career was made by Oprah Winfrey who signed her to a major deal and produces he television show.

This is the same Oprah Winfrey who has been one of Obama’s biggest supporters. The question remains what did Obama know about Ray’s deal? I’m willing to bet it wasn’t much, but it does call into question the types of people he surrounds himself with. The Obama camp has yet to comment.

Dude, you sound like someone trying to make President Bush personally responsible for Abu Ghraib. This is REACHING bigtime.

She wore her scarf around her neck. The claim was she was doing it to honor the president of Iran.

Thank you, I think most people will agree that this is a much more reasonable explanation for the conservative furor.

Dude, you sound like someone trying to make President Bush personally responsible for Abu Ghraib. This is REACHING bigtime.

I never understood the big deal about Abu Ghraib. I think the guards and prisoners were all couped up and bored so they joked around and posed for pictures. Unfortunately, the media got ahold of the pictures and didn't get the humor.

LOL I guess wearing scarfs around your head is Anti-American. Sad part is, some people will begin to buy into stuff like this, they are looking for a reason to not like him, instead of just sticking to his stance on the issues.

His stance on the issues is lackluster, at best. He claims to be the candidate of change, and he couldn't come up with an original idea for his life. He claims to want to cut gas emissions, going as far as to claim HIS plan for cutting gas emissions is revolutionary. The plan his website promotes was already voted on. It was a plan suggested by Evan Bayh, and it passed in Senate last year. Guess what: Obama didn't even vote on it.

I don't have to look for reasons not to like Obama. He gives me enough reasons on his own.

On subject, Nate's posts kill me. This post is like playing Seven Degrees of Barack Obama. Dunkin Donuts -> Rachel Ray -> Oprah -> Obama. Let's see if we can somehow link Obama to Hitler in 7 degrees.

His stance on the issues is lackluster, at best. He claims to be the candidate of change, and he couldn't come up with an original idea for his life. He claims to want to cut gas emissions, going as far as to claim HIS plan for cutting gas emissions is revolutionary. The plan his website promotes was already voted on. It was a plan suggested by Evan Bayh, and it passed in Senate last year. Guess what: Obama didn't even vote on it.

I don't have to look for reasons not to like Obama. He gives me enough reasons on his own.

On subject, Nate's posts kill me. This post is like playing Seven Degrees of Barack Obama. Dunkin Donuts -> Rachel Ray -> Oprah -> Obama. Let's see if we can somehow link Obama to Hitler in 7 degrees.

Obama is related to Cheney who works with the Bushes whose father worked for with the Nazis.

:shock:

Obama is related to Oprah who of course has ties with Dr. Phil who deals with Psychology. Everyone knows that Psychology deals with demons. Demons are of course Princes of Satan.

So Obama and Satan have some pretty obvious connections!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back