Obama's Third Term

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Nov 2019 -AP

Barack Hussein Obama is on track to match the Economic Greatness of FDR.

After Congress repealed whatever stupid law it was that kept Democrat Presidents from serving forever, President Obama has continued to serve the American people in the tradition of other Great Democrat Presidents. We have now had 10 consecutive years of double digit unemployment with last year matching the 17% average of FDR tenure. While it is still too early to call Obama "Really Great" the consensus seems to be that he could easily add "Great" to his name

No clearer evidence of Barack Hussein Great Obama's greatness can be found than in this past election where as a show of support, more people voted in inner cities than are register in the entire state.

President Obama ran on a platform of "New Hope" and "More Better Change" and promised to change Unemployment Benefits to "Employment Benefits" and make them a lifelong commitment.

President Obama said, "No one should ever be Unemployed, so I am asking my Treasury Secretary Bernie Madoff, to see to it that every American will get a check from the Government for the rest of their lives. God Bless Me. Praise Allah"

Last edited:
Lets all reply to another stupid Crusader Frank thread

Bernie Nadoff?!?!?! I hear he is even worse than Madoff!

Well...according to the new way of thinking on the left, Bernie Madoff SHOULD be considered for a post in the WH as it pertains to fiannace.

I mean...the WH keeps saying that we should judge people like Van Jones based on the great work they have doen...not based on the mistakes they have had.

So tell me....who would be a better call for Director of SEC Compliance than Bernie Madoff. Afterall...he was a highly regarded NASDAQ president and made only one mistake...and he learned from it.

You know...like those whacko hollywood hypoicrites that think it is a sin that they want to prosecute a child predator who has won an emmy....

Forum List

Back