Obama's terrorist associations

I don't know about you but I do not hang out with KNOWN terrorist that hate my country I don't care what their ideals are screw them I say get the heck out of our country if you don't like it here.

Just so I can understand the point you are making, you will not vote for any candidate that has any ties to criminals, terrorists, or people of questionable character, correct?

And if the answer is yes, who in the hell are you going to vote for?

By your logic you will not be able to vote for either candidate.

Hey, mdjgirl7, have you ever heard of the internet? ANYone can donate to Obama via the internet. I've donated to him AND to McCain. Does that mean I'm connected to either of them? NO!

Jesus Christ, the Republicans are doing everything they can to dis-credit the guy.

Obama has hundreds of millions of dollars. If it's true that people have donated money illegally, it is THEIR fault for donating. You cannot go onto Obama's site and donate money from a foreign country - there's absolutely no option for foreign donations. So foreigners obtain credit cards using American addresses and they donate to Obama.

Of course, you guys are so far behind in the polls, Bob Dole vs. Clinton looks closer than this one. So you have to do everything you can to discredit Obama. You post half-true, excuse me 10% true posts and completely distort the rest to try and make people think that Obama Hussein is a terrorist, meanwhile the guy spent years of his life helping the poor inner city, under educated people in Chicago and THIS is the thanks he gets.

Fuck you conservatives.

He ain't to hard to discredit when he works with KNOWN terrorist and when he accepts illegal moneys from terrorist. Stupid lefties can't see the truth if it slapped them in the face. Turn on the news occasionally they can fill you in. Fact he did work for Ayers Fact he is accepting money for the Muslims. Wake up this is not a dream. I have never seen such denial in my life. I guess Obama would have to bomb a building himself but I doubt the lefties would not believe it even if they saw it on TV.

In history we will look back and say OH MY GOD can you believe we actually elected Obama as president what fools we were.

Just so I can understand the point you are making, you will not vote for any candidate that has any ties to criminals, terrorists, or people of questionable character, correct?

And if the answer is yes, who in the hell are you going to vote for?

By your logic you will not be able to vote for either candidate.

Is this how you justify Obama's actions?

He ain't to hard to discredit when he works with KNOWN terrorist and when he accepts illegal moneys from terrorist.

Yes Ayers and Obama sat on the same volunteer board, but guess who else did?

Conservative Northwestern University President Arnold Weber, a former advisor to both Nixon and Reagan.

So by the same guilt by however tenuous association logic you use, Obama is really a Reagan Republican masquerading as a democrat? :lol:

Do a google search on Arnold Weber - by your definition an evil man. I guess because he was "palling" around with a known terrorist he must have infiltrated and corrupted both the Nixon and Reagan administrations.

Oh no, by your definition the terrorists have been in control of our government since the 70's!

Hmmmm...that actually explains a great deal. :razz:

He ain't to hard to discredit when he works with KNOWN terrorist and when he accepts illegal moneys from terrorist.

Wow, you've gone from asserting things only asserted by rightwing bloggers with no evidence, to even going past what they've asserted! Good job making shit up.

Stupid lefties can't see the truth if it slapped them in the face.

Sorry some of us don't define truth as unsubstantiated allegations from the far-right. We have something called standards.

Fact he did work for Ayers Fact he is accepting money for the Muslims. Wake up this is not a dream. I have never seen such denial in my life. I guess Obama would have to bomb a building himself but I doubt the lefties would not believe it even if they saw it on TV.

In history we will look back and say OH MY GOD can you believe we actually elected Obama as president what fools we were.

As I said, go away. Jesus Christ you are stupid as a rock.

Yes Ayers and Obama sat on the same volunteer board, but guess who else did?

Conservative Northwestern University President Arnold Weber, a former advisor to both Nixon and Reagan.

So by the same guilt by however tenuous association logic you use, Obama is really a Reagan Republican masquerading as a democrat? :lol:

Do a google search on Arnold Weber - by your definition an evil man. I guess because he was "palling" around with a known terrorist he must have infiltrated and corrupted both the Nixon and Reagan administrations.

Oh no, by your definition the terrorists have been in control of our government since the 70's!

Hmmmm...that actually explains a great deal. :razz:

On the news last night I am not making this up. Obama took money 50 million to be exact from Ayers and used it for alternative school programs to teach kids politically radical ideology. Nope not math nope not science he spews that he wants to educate our kids so they can compete on a national level. Really is that why he wanted to teach them radial ideology INSTEAD of math science important things they need. I guess not huh. I guess Obama and Ayers might have more in common then you think. But I am sure you will think of some witty come back to excuse this behaviour or point the finger at someone else you but you cannot deny the truth.

Wow, you've gone from asserting things only asserted by rightwing bloggers with no evidence, to even going past what they've asserted! Good job making shit up.

Sorry some of us don't define truth as unsubstantiated allegations from the far-right. We have something called standards.

As I said, go away. Jesus Christ you are stupid as a rock.

You can call me stupid all day long does not make it so. The information I gave you did not come form a blogger it came off the news last night you twit. Turn on your TV uncover your ears and listen up. The news on Fox had the Lefties and the Righties on last nite for a very spirited debate. The lefties could not refute the things Obama has done. I am sure you will not get it you are to far Obamatized to see the truth anymore.

On the news last night I am not making this up. Obama took money 50 million to be exact from Ayers and used it for alternative school programs to teach kids politically radical ideology. Nope not math nope not science he spews that he wants to educate our kids so they can compete on a national level. Really is that why he wanted to teach them radial ideology INSTEAD of math science important things they need. I guess not huh. I guess Obama and Ayers might have more in common then you think. But I am sure you will think of some witty come back to excuse this behaviour or point the finger at someone else you but you cannot deny the truth.

I will gladly indulge you for a few moments.

Since you know how to get online and post in this forum, I'm going to assume that you know how to search the web for information on all of the items you are discussing. (I know, I know, that's what I get for assuming)

If you can link me to some articles which back up your claims, I will gladly give them a read.

I do ask, however, that you don't link to blogs, editorials, or political pundits from either party.

Please just link to some news articles, research papers, congressional reports, etc.

If you want to convince me of your claims, give me something more substantial than, "I watched it on the news."

I could say that John McCain has an evil twin brother who is actually calling the shots behind the campaign and claim I heard it on the news. It's kind of hard to have a discussion on something which is simply hearsay.

Thanks in advance.

Not at all.

I just hope you are as equally outraged by McCain's criminal associations and friends as you are about Obama's.

Or are some criminals OK and others are not?

Don't you get it we are picking our poison. I am not saying by any means that McCain is a saint. But I have yet to hear he is hanging out and working with known terrorist or that he was handing out money to teach kids politically radical ideology on Fox news last night and it was not refuted by the lefties on the debate last night either.

Obama denys that he voted to raise taxes on people making only $42,000 which is a lie he did. That has been on the news as well not a blogger.

We all know if you work in Washington you are going to get your hands dirty all of them have dirty hands including McCain. But like I said I am more scared of Obama. Especially when some pretend he is the messiah a saint who can do no wrong. His economy plan is to implement a TRILLION dollars in new government spending. Who is going to pay for that. The rich as they watch their money evaporate in the stock market and their business crumble around their feet. Probably not. But Obama wants to jack up their taxes yeah that ought to rev up our economy. That has to be one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard.

Let me see you jack up business owners taxes what do they do in return oh wait I got it jack up the prices of their products duh. Can you guess who will be paying all those higher prices come on now you almost got it yep that would be me and you and everybody like us. Obama will bankrupt this country.

Oh wait I forgot he is going to wave his magic wand and stop the war just like the Dems were when they got control did they hmmmm let me see NOPE and neither will Obama. The war will be over when the generals fix it and say it is time to go.

Did I mention Obama has NO military experience what so ever none noda.

Hey but I bet his plan is to have all the terrorist over for tea and cookies then maybe that will change their mind about killing us what ya think?

What I have studied about Islam is we are scum to them they are not to talk to us period. We are the unclean. I don't think that plan is going to work.

What everyone is assuming is I am a big ole republican. I see myself as more of a independent. But like I have said we are picking our poison and Obama scares me the most. I am not liking all the connections to terrorist and the whole teaching the kids radical ideas. I am like what the heck. I am not sure why this is a race at all.

I do not think you can make a judgment about a man based on a political party I think it is the man himself we have to look at. So yes it matters to me who they associate with. What they spend their time doing.

I would say one thing that impressed me most about McCain is that he refused to leave his men behind in that POW camp and he paid for it with his own blood not somebody else's kid but his own flesh and blood. That in itself speaks volumes about his integrity. Yes I know his hands are dirty who's in Washington's are not but John does have military experience he does have foreign policy experience Obama just simply does not. I just don't think he is ready and I don't trust him.

Cheers pick your poison.

I will gladly indulge you for a few moments.

Since you know how to get online and post in this forum, I'm going to assume that you know how to search the web for information on all of the items you are discussing. (I know, I know, that's what I get for assuming)

If you can link me to some articles which back up your claims, I will gladly give them a read.

I do ask, however, that you don't link to blogs, editorials, or political pundits from either party.

Please just link to some news articles, research papers, congressional reports, etc.

If you want to convince me of your claims, give me something more substantial than, "I watched it on the news."

I could say that John McCain has an evil twin brother who is actually calling the shots behind the campaign and claim I heard it on the news. It's kind of hard to have a discussion on something which is simply hearsay.

Thanks in advance.

will the New York Times do it for ya?

EL NEW YORK TIMES ANTE LA RELACION DE OBAMA CON EL TERRORISTA BILL AYERS - Elecciones en Estados Unidos - Univision Foro / Forum

Forum List

Back