Obama's terrorist associations

mdjgirl7

Sep 5, 2008
I cannot believe this thread is not up and running. I have been telling you guys about Obama's association with terrorist for awhile now. Now we get into the nitty gritty. Obama worked with a known terrorist. True enough Obama was only 8 when this man did the acts of bombing our country's Capital our country's Pentagon and a new York Police Station.

Bill Ayers is happy he did that to this day. Now let me get this straight yes I know I know Obama did not participate in any bombings yes I get that but why would you want associate with a terrorist? Oh he didn't know that. Really this very educated Harvard graduate did not have a clue. What else does he not have a clue about? How about our economy does he have a clue? I don't think so.

Obama also worked with Ayers. Ayers put Obama in charge fifty million dollars. Yes he helped children to he helped them learn alternative things like politically radical ideology nope not science not math no vouchers for school only a radial politics.

I guess that was the same way with his minister he just did not know he was a radical either.

Link to story on Ayers

Marathon Pundit: Obama's Bill Ayers problem

Great we are about to have a president who does something wrong and claims ignorance. I remember Obama saying he would not throw his minister under the bus anymore then his own grandmother and that is exactly what he did.

Obama talks out of both sides of his mouth. Now he finds Ayers disgusting. Seems he only thinks like that when his hand is caught in the cookie jar.

Lastly he accepts illegal campaign funds from the Gaza stirp? Come on children who lives there oh wait you almost got it Muslims and terrorist. You remember Obama going on and on how he is not a Muslim. Seems strange to me that he accpets money from them. I would totally distant myself form that. I am not saying ignore American Muslims but accepting illegal money from that part of the country kinsa makes you go huh?

Link Obama receives illegal funds from 'terrorist hotbed' (OneNewsNow.com)

I am not a politics fan but I have to say something when someone is blatantly lying. I am beginning to wonder if we can trust one word that comes out of Obama's mouth.

sorry so long I am ruining out of room to post all of Obama's garbage.

Gee, I wonder why nobody else posted anything about Obama and Ayers? Must be the liberals on this board attempting to suppress it.

Or maybe you are blind as a fucking bat.

Gee, I wonder why nobody else posted anything about Obama and Ayers? Must be the liberals on this board attempting to suppress it.

Or maybe you are blind as a fucking bat.

OK don't get the Obama mentality if you say it ain't so does not make it untrue. This is fact obama had a relationship with Ayers. It is fact he took illegal donations for the Gaza Strip. Look it up for yourself I gave you the links to see for yourself.

Hey, mdjgirl7, have you ever heard of the internet? ANYone can donate to Obama via the internet. I've donated to him AND to McCain. Does that mean I'm connected to either of them? NO!

Jesus Christ, the Republicans are doing everything they can to dis-credit the guy.

Obama has hundreds of millions of dollars. If it's true that people have donated money illegally, it is THEIR fault for donating. You cannot go onto Obama's site and donate money from a foreign country - there's absolutely no option for foreign donations. So foreigners obtain credit cards using American addresses and they donate to Obama.

Of course, you guys are so far behind in the polls, Bob Dole vs. Clinton looks closer than this one. So you have to do everything you can to discredit Obama. You post half-true, excuse me 10% true posts and completely distort the rest to try and make people think that Obama Hussein is a terrorist, meanwhile the guy spent years of his life helping the poor inner city, under educated people in Chicago and THIS is the thanks he gets.

Fuck you conservatives.

OK don't get the Obama mentality if you say it ain't so does not make it untrue.

Thats not the Obama mentality, but nice lie there.

This is fact obama had a relationship with Ayers.

Yes it is, but guess what, guilt by association is a baseless, bullshit claim.

It is fact he took illegal donations for the Gaza Strip. Look it up for yourself I gave you the links to see for yourself.

No, actually its not a fact. Its an assertion by a conservative blogger. If you can't tell the difference between that and facts, there is little hope for you.

And since you seem so concerned about illegal donations:

While the Republican Party is pushing the Federal Election Commission to investigate the possibility that Democrat Barack Obama collected excessive contributions, its own candidate is facing scrutiny on the same subject.

The FEC sent a letter to Sen. John McCain's campaign treasurer Sept. 30 demanding the candidate turn over more information about "contributions that appear to exceed the limits."

The letter is accompanied by a nine-page list showing scores of overages from McCain's August campaign finance report, including nearly $13,000 from Texas rancher Ray R. Barrett Jr.; $9,200 from an Iraqi security consultant, H. Carter Andress; and $5,000 from Joseph F. Davolio, an executive at a major national liquor, beer and wine distributor.

FEC Queries McCain Campaign on 'Excessive Contributions' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

McCain is actively being investigated by the FEC for illegal donations. Obama is just facing bullshit accusations from conservative bloggers.

I cannot believe this thread is not up and running. I have been telling you guys about Obama's association with terrorist for awhile now. Now we get into the nitty gritty. Obama worked with a known terrorist. True enough Obama was only 8 when this man did the acts of bombing our country's Capital our country's Pentagon and a new York Police Station.

Bill Ayers is happy he did that to this day. Now let me get this straight yes I know I know Obama did not participate in any bombings yes I get that but why would you want associate with a terrorist? Oh he didn't know that. Really this very educated Harvard graduate did not have a clue. What else does he not have a clue about? How about our economy does he have a clue? I don't think so.

Obama also worked with Ayers. Ayers put Obama in charge fifty million dollars. Yes he helped children to he helped them learn alternative things like politically radical ideology nope not science not math no vouchers for school only a radial politics.

I guess that was the same way with his minister he just did not know he was a radical either.

Link to story on Ayers

Marathon Pundit: Obama's Bill Ayers problem

Great we are about to have a president who does something wrong and claims ignorance. I remember Obama saying he would not throw his minister under the bus anymore then his own grandmother and that is exactly what he did.

Obama talks out of both sides of his mouth. Now he finds Ayers disgusting. Seems he only thinks like that when his hand is caught in the cookie jar.

Lastly he accepts illegal campaign funds from the Gaza stirp? Come on children who lives there oh wait you almost got it Muslims and terrorist. You remember Obama going on and on how he is not a Muslim. Seems strange to me that he accpets money from them. I would totally distant myself form that. I am not saying ignore American Muslims but accepting illegal money from that part of the country kinsa makes you go huh?

Link Obama receives illegal funds from 'terrorist hotbed' (OneNewsNow.com)

I am not a politics fan but I have to say something when someone is blatantly lying. I am beginning to wonder if we can trust one word that comes out of Obama's mouth.

sorry so long I am ruining out of room to post all of Obama's garbage.

This type of post has already been discussed and discredited numerous times. It is not really worth rehashing. Lets focus on something that actually matters to the future of our country, please. Republicans have ignored important matters long enough. Don't continue the trend.

Thats not the Obama mentality, but nice lie there.

Yes it is, but guess what, guilt by association is a baseless, bullshit claim.

No, actually its not a fact. Its an assertion by a conservative blogger. If you can't tell the difference between that and facts, there is little hope for you.

And since you seem so concerned about illegal donations:

FEC Queries McCain Campaign on 'Excessive Contributions' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

McCain is actively being investigated by the FEC for illegal donations. Obama is just facing bullshit accusations from conservative bloggers.

Know what I love about Obama nites they cannot deny what he has done because he is guilty instead they point the finger.

I am not for anyone breaking the law especially one who is running for president of this country.

Obama is going to win this race on illegal money ohhh it was on the internet. A loop hole he is tiring to slide through sneaky isn't he or is he as sneaky as the thinks he is. Obama will win this race by getting Obama nites to pick up and preying on the vulnerable the drunks and crack heads to get them to vote for him

I wonder who else he will bull doze over to get his way. Did I mention he plans to spend a trillion dollars in new programs? Who is going to pay for that? Oh it won't be the middle class. I am sure he will wave his magic wand and produce all that money.

And of course he will end the war in Iraq. Which may I remind you he has no military experience period. He plans to give Patrus a time line. I think General Patrus knows what he is doing. We are there now we have to finish the job. That is all there is to it. Obama wanted to cut the funds off to our troops. Yup he is a winner.

And yes it does matter the company you keep. If you lie with dogs you get fleas. I guess we could day obama kills babies and that would be just fine to. It is like the Obamanites thinks he can do no wrong and the facts are starring you in the face. Wake up. Oh one more he is sooo into teaching our kids. Teach them what how to be a terriost?

Know what I love about Obama nites they cannot deny what he has done because he is guilty instead they point the finger.

Actually I did deny it and point out that there is no evidence for it, there is ONLY the assertions of conservative bloggers.

I am not for anyone breaking the law especially one who is running for president of this country.

And yet your ignoring the FEC going after McCain. Now why might that be? Perhaps because your a partisan hack?

Obama is going to win this race on illegal money ohhh it was on the internet.

Any evidence for that, other than right-wing bloggers? No? Thought not.

A loop hole he is tiring to slide through sneaky isn't he or is he as sneaky as the thinks he is. Obama will win this race by getting Obama nites to pick up and preying on the vulnerable the drunks and crack heads to get them to vote for him

Really? So are those "drunks and creack heads" included in the polls where Obama is royally kicking McCain's ass? Sure, whine, bitch, and cry when McCain gets his ass kicked and blame it on the drunks. That will just make victory all the sweeter.

And yes it does matter the company you keep.

So you have a problem with Palin palling around with AIP separatists? Or McCain palling around with convicted felons?

No? Oh, right, you only have a problem with it if Obama does it.

Go away. Your utter and complete stupidity is pathetic.

Obama is going to win this race on illegal money ohhh it was on the internet. A loop hole he is tiring to slide through sneaky isn't he or is he as sneaky as the thinks he is. Obama will win this race by getting Obama nites to pick up and preying on the vulnerable the drunks and crack heads to get them to vote for him

I wonder who else he will bull doze over to get his way. Did I mention he plans to spend a trillion dollars in new programs? Who is going to pay for that? Oh it won't be the middle class. I am sure he will wave his magic wand and produce all that money.

And of course he will end the war in Iraq. Which may I remind you he has no military experience period. He plans to give Patrus a time line. I think General Patrus knows what he is doing. We are there now we have to finish the job. That is all there is to it. Obama wanted to cut the funds off to our troops. Yup he is a winner.

And yes it does matter the company you keep. If you lie with dogs you get fleas. I guess we could day obama kills babies and that would be just fine to. It is like the Obamanites thinks he can do no wrong and the facts are starring you in the face. Wake up. Oh one more he is sooo into teaching our kids. Teach them what how to be a terriost?

Sounds like you have been drinking a little too much of that conservative kool-aid. You might want to lay off of it; it rots the brain. It is pretty clear that Ayers has been forgiven by the American public/government for his transgressions in the past and he no longer partakes in the type of radical behavior that he once did. Just because Obama knows him through colleagues and he donates money to his campaign does not mean that they are best buddies. Besides, what is so wrong with collecting all of the information you can from all points of view in order to develop your own ideas. Even radical ideas have certain aspects to them that can be useful to the future. I understand that conservatives are closed minded, but some people like to see all sides of an issue and gather all of the information they can find to develop ideologies even if they are controversial. Information is the greatest tool anyone can have.

Besides, has Obama ever been militant or had a history of seriously radical behavior that could be deemed a danger to the American government? The answer is no, so why do you think he would start now? You are grasping at straws, so I think it is time to just drop this topic. It gets you no where.

you dumb shits, i have been reading on here for months these terroist ties, And guess why people stoped? Because they have no importance, what obama planed out the bombings when he was 8? And don't get me wrong, i belive in conspiercys. Chem trails,i belive it. Rosewell, well it may not have happend in NM but i am sure are goverment knows of there exsistance somehow. But this come on. You would be better off selling obama as a gang member-chicago. but this, nope no grounds.

Hey, mdjgirl7, have you ever heard of the internet? ANYone can donate to Obama via the internet. I've donated to him AND to McCain. Does that mean I'm connected to either of them? NO!

Jesus Christ, the Republicans are doing everything they can to dis-credit the guy.

Obama has hundreds of millions of dollars. If it's true that people have donated money illegally, it is THEIR fault for donating. You cannot go onto Obama's site and donate money from a foreign country - there's absolutely no option for foreign donations. So foreigners obtain credit cards using American addresses and they donate to Obama.

Of course, you guys are so far behind in the polls, Bob Dole vs. Clinton looks closer than this one. So you have to do everything you can to discredit Obama. You post half-true, excuse me 10% true posts and completely distort the rest to try and make people think that Obama Hussein is a terrorist, meanwhile the guy spent years of his life helping the poor inner city, under educated people in Chicago and THIS is the thanks he gets.

Fuck you conservatives.

:udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

Fuck you conservatives.

LMFAO. I don't even know where to start on this one. LMAO. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you have been drinking a little too much of that conservative kool-aid. You might want to lay off of it; it rots the brain. It is pretty clear that Ayers has been forgiven by the American public/government for his transgressions in the past and he no longer partakes in the type of radical behavior that he once did. Just because Obama knows him through colleagues and he donates money to his campaign does not mean that they are best buddies. Besides, what is so wrong with collecting all of the information you can from all points of view in order to develop your own ideas. Even radical ideas have certain aspects to them that can be useful to the future. I understand that conservatives are closed minded, but some people like to see all sides of an issue and gather all of the information they can find to develop ideologies even if they are controversial. Information is the greatest tool anyone can have.

Besides, has Obama ever been militant or had a history of seriously radical behavior that could be deemed a danger to the American government? The answer is no, so why do you think he would start now? You are grasping at straws, so I think it is time to just drop this topic. It gets you no where.

Are u high? I will not get over the FACT that Ayers bombed our Pentagon or our Capital. I think if he hates this country that much put him on a small boat to China. Did I mention Ayers is happy about that to this day he is not sorry for his crimes against our country. Yes I am thrilled Obama wants to get all of insights he NEEDS to know all about how he hates this country yes that is important information for him to have. NOT. Ayers is a traitor to this country and should be kicked out if they are not going to lock him up,.

But you know of course Obama wants to have tea with that nut who runs Iran as well with no preconditions. He hates us to but Obama will get all of his insights as well over tea and cookies.

A lot of Americans think that somehow Obama is gong to fix this country what a joke. I don't think anyone can to tell you the truth but for some of you to fall down on your knees and worship Obama is just scary. He is not what you think he is. He is not the messiah. The way it is looking he will pander to the terrorist he likes hanging out with them. And in case you didn't catch my earlier post I am well aware Obama was 8 years old when Ayers did those bombings I KNOW THAT.

I don't know about you but I do not hang out with KNOWN terrorist that hate my country I don't care what their ideals are screw them I say get the heck out of our country if you don't like it here.

One more tid bit I can't wait for your hero to win so all of us whining conservatives can come back here and say told you so. Oh and let me tell you one more time Obama does NOT have a magic wand.

Forum List

Back