Obamas Tax Problems

where is Fox's followthru from this nearly year old article.... who paid and who didn't, in the end?

I can't. Maybe you can. Of course there's always payment plans.

What the fuck do you think payment plans are?

Deferred liability.

I took two deferments for student loans. After the deferment was over I had to start making a monthly payment.

I've noticed you've become somewhat violent, lol!!!! Does your dog have rabies?

Sallow's an idiot. There is no such thing as a "deferment" of taxes. Your taxes are due at the date of filing and if you don't pay, they are delinquent. Even if you file an extension to file, your taxes are due by April 15th. End of story.

MODMORN once again the hypocrite. No such statements are forthcoming when you dimocrats keep dredging up President Bush.. Wheeeeewwwwweeee

Link to when someone on the Left brought up a news article about President Bush pretending that it's new.

Furthermore, I don't see you criticizing the OP.

Deferred liability.

I took two deferments for student loans. After the deferment was over I had to start making a monthly payment.

Sallow's an idiot. There is no such thing as a "deferment" of taxes. Your taxes are due at the date of filing and if you don't pay, they are delinquent. Even if you file an extension to file, your taxes are due by April 15th. End of story.

That's what I thought. I've filed extensions the last 5 years but I had to submit a payment that was pretty close to what I owed on April 15th.

MODMORN once again the hypocrite. No such statements are forthcoming when you dimocrats keep dredging up President Bush.. Wheeeeewwwwweeee

Link to when someone on the Left brought up a news article about President Bush pretending that it's new.

Furthermore, I don't see you criticizing the OP.

I'm not going to criticize the OP.. I'm telling you you're a hypocrite whining that the article is old when the old Bush stuff is dredged up daily.. simple.

I'm not going to criticize the OP.. I'm telling you you're a hypocrite whining that the article is old when the old Bush stuff is dredged up daily.. simple.

Except I don't dredge it up, therefore I'm not a hypocrite. All you're trying to do is deflect away from the fact the article is old.

Deferred liability.

You know..when you post stuff like this..you look like an idiot.

Oh wait. You don't even need to post stuff like this.

You are an idiot.

Except I don't dredge it up, therefore I'm not a hypocrite. All you're trying to do is deflect away from the fact the article is old.

You keep telling yourself that,, everyone else gets their own opinion..and so what if the article is old, what I care about is the truth contained herein. you want to parse and decide what the topic should be.. so sad for you.

You keep telling yourself that,, everyone else gets their own opinion..and so what if the article is old, what I care about is the truth contained herein. you want to parse and decide what the topic should be.. so sad for you.

Yeah..well..somehow I don't think this little ditty kept you from voting for Bush..twice.

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge
November 02, 2000|From staff and wire reports

Texas Gov. George W. Bush acknowledged Thursday that in 1976 he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol near his parents' home in Kennebunkport, Maine.Bush, who was 30 at the time, pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and his driving privileges were temporarily suspended in Maine.

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge - CNN

First President in history convicted of a crime...before entering the whitehouse.

Grats. :clap2:

Yeah..well..somehow I don't think this little ditty kept you from voting for Bush..twice.

Texas Gov. George W. Bush acknowledged Thursday that in 1976 he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol near his parents' home in Kennebunkport, Maine.Bush, who was 30 at the time, pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and his driving privileges were temporarily suspended in Maine.

First President in history convicted of a crime...before entering the whitehouse.

You are such a lying freak.

OA: Audit Reports: FY11 - U.S. Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA)

Maybe the TIGTA need to take another look at this?

I don't have access to the tax status of the Obama White House

Funny..I don't remember you being this concerned with Bush's, Cheney's or any of the cabinet members dubious financial arrangments.

Given that Bush skated on the Harken stock deal, Cheney had deferred payments from Haliburton even while the administration he was a part of was awarding them huge contracts and both Cheney and Bush were big oils guys..that had secret meetings with oil companies just before they made more profit then any companies in the history of capitalism..I thought your interest might have been peaked.

And given the enormous amounts of money were are talking about here..

This is pretty much chump change.

You are such a lying freak.

And the lie here would be what?

Exactly?

You know it's a slow day at USMB when the partisan folk need to reach back to news from a year ago to keep up that righteous indignation up.

Next time, read the date on the article: September 2010.

ah yes, I see like the string og articles supposedly backing up your fractured assertion that there are many nations raising taxes, that were from October 2010? practice what you preach.

Forum List

Back