Obamas Tax Problems

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama is so arrogant, so dismissive, so derisive that Timmy TurboTax Geitner wasn't a lesson for him. No, Sir.

Business people, corporate jets owners have to pay their "fair share" but Obama staffers, not so much

According to a Washington Post analysis of IRS data, a total of 41 White House staff members owed back taxes worth more than $831,000 at the end of 2009.

White House Aides Owed More Than $800G in Back Taxes - FoxNews.com

The arrogance of this man is unparallelled.

Obama is so arrogant, so dismissive, so derisive that Timmy TurboTax Geitner wasn't a lesson for him. No, Sir.

Business people, corporate jets owners have to pay their "fair share" but Obama staffers, not so much

According to a Washington Post analysis of IRS data, a total of 41 White House staff members owed back taxes worth more than $831,000 at the end of 2009.

They are deferred taxes, not back taxes. They are paid over a period of years. Cheney showed us how................:lol:

They are deferred taxes, not back taxes. They are paid over a period of years. Cheney showed us how................:lol:

That's not what the WaPost reported

Federal workers who owed money to the IRS in 2009 - The Washington Post

Deferred taxes?

Now I've heard it all.

The Post lists them as 'delinquent', not defered. I would be willing to cut the military some slack. When people are shooting at you, filing an IRS form is not the top priority. But the number for the U.S. Postal Service is a bit disturbing.

Deferred taxes?

Now I've heard it all.

Yes honey defferred taxes.. like his buddies get a waiver on the stupid health care bill.. that's how they roll.

The Post lists them as 'delinquent', not defered. I would be willing to cut the military some slack. When people are shooting at you, filing an IRS form is not the top priority. But the number for the U.S. Postal Service is a bit disturbing.

It's all part of the entitlement mentality.

It's all part of the entitlement mentality.

The US Postal Service are the front line troops that will be providing us Obamacare. They should pay their taxes on time.

Q- are these the same folks who just got raises etc.?

If I owe 50,000 in taxes this year, I can't defer them. The only thing getting deferred will be the IRS kicking me out of my property. It must be a real pleasure to operate in alternative realities.

Last edited:

Q- are these the same folks who just got raises etc.?

I think so. Someone had pity on them for having to defer their taxes.

You know it's a slow day at USMB when the partisan folk need to reach back to news from a year ago to keep up that righteous indignation up.

Next time, read the date on the article: September 2010.

This article is very short on details.

You know it's a slow day at USMB when the partisan folk need to reach back to news from a year ago to keep up that righteous indignation up.

And it's very short on details. It comes up with a figure. How many people are aggregated into the figure.

Because like much of what FOX does..is it take a molehill and makes it into a mountain.

Or lies.

And it's very short on details. It comes up with a figure. How many people are aggregated into the figure.

Because like much of what FOX does..is it take a molehill and makes it into a mountain.

Or lies.

Full list is here:

Federal workers who owed money to the IRS in 2009 - The Washington Post

Executive Office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So 41 out of 2000 employees. A whopping 2%! But you won't see Fox News putting it into context like that.

MODMORN once again the hypocrite. No such statements are forthcoming when you dimocrats keep dredging up President Bush.. Wheeeeewwwwweeee

Forum List

Back