Obama's tax plan...

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
Jello_02_regular_after.jpg

Know how Obama likes to tell everyone McCain was singing bomb de bomb Iraq his theme song should be tax de tax tax tax

1.3 trillion mac wants to cut Medicaid and Medicare.. He wants to freeze spending except on military... well that was until he stated last night in the debate that Uncle Sam wants your house...cause... that kind of sounds like spending.. unless.. he wants to house soldiers there.. but that would be kind of illegal.... eh.. who knows what he was talking about..

1.3 trillion mac wants to cut Medicaid and Medicare.. He wants to freeze spending except on military... well that was until he stated last night in the debate that Uncle Sam wants your house...cause... that kind of sounds like spending.. unless.. he wants to house soldiers there.. but that would be kind of illegal.... eh.. who knows what he was talking about..

Looks like ye olden people who lost your retirement on the market are now on the verge of losing your healthcare as well... Maybe he wants to bring forward the Logans run method of treating the elderly..

Last edited:
Know how Obama likes to tell everyone McCain was singing bomb de bomb Iraq his theme song should be tax de tax tax tax

actually it was Iran...but i'm sure that's irrelevant to you sweetie...

actually it was Iran...but i'm sure that's irrelevant to you sweetie...

Hmmm that could be Obama's theme song tooo bomb bomb Iran since they tend to threatens us on a daily basis now.

I can't wait for totally clueless to be our commander and chief. I can't wait to come back here to look for that magic wand a lot of you thinks he has.

I can't wait for totally clueless to be our commander and chief. I can't wait to come back here to look for that magic wand a lot of you thinks he has.

oh i'm afraid you are in for a disappointment then hon...bush only get two terms...

Forum List

Back