obama's syrian red lines - wiped clean by iran

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
All those with an IQ over 12 know that obama is a liar and fraud, but even his few, most resistant-to-fact supporters must be shocked about the reasons just being made public about why he did not strike syrian leader assad after that filth used sarin gas to attack civilians - it was to protect his signature (and basically only) foreign policy objectve, a nuclear agreement with iran.

WATCH: Iran Threatened to Halt Nuke Talks if U.S. Bombed Assad, WSJ Reporter Says

So 1 MM syrians have been slaughtered so that obama's legacy can be supported with a phony nuke agreement iran is unlikely to keep, and will end in a few years even if they did. This pathetic agreement, admittedly sold under false pretenses by administration turds like ben rhodes, has not slowed iran's illegal weapons transfers to terrorist groups, its illegal ballistic weapons program, or its general awful behavior.

Iran wanted to retain the ability to conduct terrorism against Israel and retain power projection through syria, so it told US officials that if obama hit assad they'd end the nuke negotiations.

A smart, quality president with courage and character would have said: go fuck yourself", and "if you pull out we will hit you as well."

But no, the US has been led by a weak, incapable amateur community organizer for 8 years so over a million syrians have been slaughtered, millions more sent into EU de-stabilizing that region, and russia and iran are engaging in even more wars, terrorism and power projection across the ME. obama, you utterly suck.

All those with an IQ over 12 know that obama is a liar and fraud, but even his few, most resistant-to-fact supporters must be shocked about the reasons just being made public about why he did not strike syrian leader assad after that filth used sarin gas to attack civilians - it was to protect his signature (and basically only) foreign policy objectve, a nuclear agreement with iran.

WATCH: Iran Threatened to Halt Nuke Talks if U.S. Bombed Assad, WSJ Reporter Says

So 1 MM syrians have been slaughtered so that obama's legacy can be supported with a phony nuke agreement iran is unlikely to keep, and will end in a few years even if they did. This pathetic agreement, admittedly sold under false pretenses by administration turds like ben rhodes, has not slowed iran's illegal weapons transfers to terrorist groups, its illegal ballistic weapons program, or its general awful behavior.

Iran wanted to retain the ability to conduct terrorism against Israel and retain power projection through syria, so it told US officials that if obama hit assad they'd end the nuke negotiations.

A smart, quality president with courage and character would have said: go fuck yourself", and "if you pull out we will hit you as well."

But no, the US has been led by a weak, incapable amateur community organizer for 8 years so over a million syrians have been slaughtered, millions more sent into EU de-stabilizing that region, and russia and iran are engaging in even more wars, terrorism and power projection across the ME. obama, you utterly suck.

Son, you completely lost over half your readership when you stated all those with an IQ over 12. You lost all the Liberals with that one.

That has been debunked. It wasn't Sarin.

Iran has a ballistic missile program? :lol:

You lost me.

That has been debunked. It wasn't Sarin.
It was chlorine gas.

• Banned
Iran has a ballistic missile program? You lost me.

You're fucking kidding, right?

Resolution 2231 (2015) | Specific restrictions - Ballistic Missile-Related Activities

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should know by now that when you enter a thread of mine, don't come in uneducated or devoid of facts as I am notorious for crushing trolls and other idiots.

I thought you were kidding. :lol:

Forum List

Back