Obama's story

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
I see on the News Obama trying to tell the story of his making mistakes in his 4 yr term and that he hopes to do better. Good grief, he has failed everyone of us and this country...why would anyone give him a second term?????
Obamacare is going to cause us more hardships then you can imagine, and his failed policies will continue. Wait til you see the amount of taxes we have to pay also. No, Obama has failed us all and caused nothing but hardships. He has thrown our tax money away and sent it to other countries when we are in a recession, and he will continue to do these things. He gave the Muslim brotherhood, millions of funds from our tax money, and sent money over seas.
No way, should this man get our vote !!!!

Obama's inspiration for his new approach of 'Hey, I made mistakes, give me 4 more to correct them!'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXtWxhlsUg]Animal House--"You F'ed up, you trusted us" - YouTube[/ame]

While I generally agree with OP you really should have provided some links or something, this is just a rant that could have been placed in any number of the “I hate Obama” threads.

Forum List

Back