Obamas State Department tells Hillary Clinton to find the missing e-mails or go to jail

It's true, and it has been KNOWN all along, (Read about this a few months back)that when Clinton first became Secretary of State she used her personal email account that she used when she was a Senator, for 3 months....until she had the secure server set up for her Secretary of State position.

Whomever she used as an internet provider while she was a Senator and first 3 months of Sec of State, should be able to provide her with the emails, you'd think....? (I'm pretty certain the internet providers supply this kind of information to the NSA....)
She was ORDERED to turn over all e-mails, she said under oath that she complied, and now another account has been found. Hillary is about as tech savvy as Pee Wee Herman, the man who worked for her and plead the fifth presumably knew about these other accounts, and possible other servers. Bye Bye Love
teletubbies-say-you-bye-bye.gif
You want me to find a link that spoke about the first 3 months of Hillary emails were done on her Senator email account?
I actually think you might have recently lead me to a mention of it a few weeks back from one of your many Hillary stories....

It mentioned that all the emails that the right wing claimed were missing from the middle of December 2012 until the last day she worked at the end of January were ALL THERE in what she turned over and they were never missing.....

Well in that article it mentions that there are NO GAPS in Hillary's emails, from 3 months after she took office, until the end of her term....and it went on to say that the first 3 months she was in the position she did not have her Secretary of State email set up and was using her Senator personal email address to communicate and no longer had access to that account, and she also said that if any of the emails sent during that time period involved the government, she made certain the person she was communicating with at the gvt got the email on the record....

So, the State department not having a copy, but the Defense department having a copy if she was communicating with someone in the defense dept, would make sense....

But at the same time, I totally understand Kennedy needing all of Hillary's records in one spot, especially with all the FOIA requests they have been getting by the right wing Politicos...

It's true, and it has been KNOWN all along, (Read about this a few months back)that when Clinton first became Secretary of State she used her personal email account that she used when she was a Senator, for 3 months....until she had the secure server set up for her Secretary of State position.

Whomever she used as an internet provider while she was a Senator and first 3 months of Sec of State, should be able to provide her with the emails, you'd think....? (I'm pretty certain the internet providers supply this kind of information to the NSA....)
She was ORDERED to turn over all e-mails, she said under oath that she complied, and now another account has been found. Hillary is about as tech savvy as Pee Wee Herman, the man who worked for her and plead the fifth presumably knew about these other accounts, and possible other servers. Bye Bye Love
You want me to find a link that spoke about the first 3 months of Hillary emails were done on her Senator email account?
I actually think you might have recently lead me to a mention of it a few weeks back from one of your many Hillary stories....

It mentioned that all the emails that the right wing claimed were missing from the middle of December 2012 until the last day she worked at the end of January were ALL THERE in what she turned over and they were never missing.....

Well in that article it mentions that there are NO GAPS in Hillary's emails, from 3 months after she took office, until the end of her term....and it went on to say that the first 3 months she was in the position she did not have her Secretary of State email set up and was using her Senator personal email address to communicate and no longer had access to that account, and she also said that if any of the emails sent during that time period involved the government, she made certain the person she was communicating with at the gvt got the email on the record....

So, the State department not having a copy, but the Defense department having a copy if she was communicating with someone in the defense dept, would make sense....

But at the same time, I totally understand Kennedy needing all of Hillary's records in one spot, especially with all the FOIA requests they have been getting by the right wing Politicos...
So you're saying she had them, but she just didn't turn them over and lied about it...

Ok

Obamas State Department tells Hillary Clinton to find the missing e-mails or go to jail

I don't see anything in the article you linked regarding "find the missing e-mails or go to jail" , I don't even see where the word "jail" is mentioned in it....

"As a result, I ask that you confirm that, with regard to her tenure as secretary of state, former Secretary Clinton has provided the department with all federal records in her possession, regardless of their format or the domain on which they were stored or created, that may not otherwise be preserved in the department’s recordkeeping system,” Patrick F. Kennedy, under secretary of state for management, said in the letter, dated Oct. 2.
Seems like a pretty plain jane request to me...

he's a compulsive liar and a troll. His relationship with reality is tenuous at best.
And you are in denial, as your lifetime hero is now a common spy, about to get the gallows pole..................

no one is in denial but you.

but continue to lie like a rug. it's expected of wingers like you

So you're saying she had them, but she just didn't turn them over and lied about it...

Ok

english not your strong suit, eh? :cuckoo:

Ok
no obiwan, i didn't say that at all...I said her first 3 months as secretary clinton, she used her senator clinton personal email account, until she had her server and her gvt email user name set up to it... as Secretary Clinton....

Clinton needs to go to her Senator Clinton email ISP to see if she can have any of the emails for those first three months retrieved for the State dept records...doesn't seem like that would be too difficult....the ISP should be able to comply.

[

Ha moron, you just did what I ordered you too and kept it under a million words. Good pet.

Wow, you're so angry... what happened? Did your sister refuse to give your daily blowjob or sumptin' ? :)
Any anger is coming from you, as now you are doing what I directed you too, and you are still keeping it under a million words. Great job little one. Employees at company working with Clinton email server expressed concerns - CNNPolitics.com

Yawn

Look doofus, there are now witnesses willing to go on record, who will say that Hillary Clinton specifically directed that her e-mails NOT BE PRESERVED. So go eat beans and fart, because your hero is politically already dead........................

Actually stupid, I do not have to find anything. Hillary Clinton has to find these e-mails, because she is required by law to turn them over. So as usual your brains are as backwards as your wardrobe.

Yawning.

Ok
no obiwan, i didn't say that at all...I said her first 3 months as secretary clinton, she used her senator clinton personal email account, until she had her server and her gvt email user name set up to it... as Secretary Clinton....

Clinton needs to go to her Senator Clinton email ISP to see if she can have any of the emails for those first three months retrieved for the State dept records...doesn't seem like that would be too difficult....the ISP should be able to comply.

Moron alert, the moron said "Clinton needs to go to her Senator Clinton email ISP to see if she can have any of the emails for those first three months retrieved for the State dept records...doesn't seem like that would be too difficult....the ISP should be able to comply"

The truth doofus is that Hillary can not or will not do this, and she may have deleted all of these e-mails, this is what the whole firkin case is about. Have you always been retarded? or did you study?

State Dept. tells Hillary Clinton to search for more emails So much for a pardon, Obama has the hammer and nails and is in a crucifying mood................

Clinton will now get several CRIMINAL attorneys................

Yawn

I didn't see prosecute or jail anywhere in the article
She is being investigated by 200 FBI agents, they do not process misdemeanor issues, if this many FBI agents are on your ass, the federal penn is not far away.

Forum List

Back