Obama's Speech Transcript

But, you can't refute my earlier post Rightwinger

Ok....where is your PROOF that Obamas education speech was altered in response to right wing cry babies?

Wishing it is so does not mean ......PROOF

Ok....where is your PROOF that Obamas education speech was altered in response to right wing cry babies?

I was referring to your post about Rasmussen polls being so biased, and that I stated the libs used his polls as talking points....but, I guess you missed that one. So here is the answer to your post Rightwinger.

In an acknowledgment that the Department of Education provided lesson plans written somewhat inartfully, surrounding the President Obama’s speech to students next Tuesday, the White House today announced that it had rewritten one of the sections in question
As one of the preparatory materials for teachers provided by the Department of Education, students had been asked to, "Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. “

WH, Dept of Education Revise Language on Students Outlining How they Can “Help the President" - Political Punch

I was referring to your post about Rasmussen polls being so biased, and that I stated the libs used his polls as talking points....but, I guess you missed that one. So here is the answer to your post Rightwinger.

In an acknowledgment that the Department of Education provided lesson plans written somewhat inartfully, surrounding the President Obama’s speech to students next Tuesday, the White House today announced that it had rewritten one of the sections in question
As one of the preparatory materials for teachers provided by the Department of Education, students had been asked to, "Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. “

WH, Dept of Education Revise Language on Students Outlining How they Can “Help the President" - Political Punch

And therein we find proof that the current Obama speech was not the original one.

He originally was asking the students to help him.

Were the kids supposed to help Obama help them stay in school? Or to help Obama help them to work hard? Or to help Obama help them stay focused?

Of course not. The present speech was quickly altered after the backlash, as was the original lesson plan.

And all but the most partisan supporters of Obama Inc. know that to be true.

Thankfully those supporters only represent about 25% of the electorate...

And therein we find proof that the current Obama speech was not the original one.

Were the kids supposed to help Obama help them stay in school? Or to help Obama help them to work hard? Or to help Obama help them stay focused?

Of course not. The present speech was quickly altered after the backlash, as was the original lesson plan.

And all but the most partisan supporters of Obama Inc. know that to be true.

So, if a teacher revises a lesson plan on Shakespeare's "Merchant of Venice" because there is a parental perception it denigrates Jews...that means that "Merchant of Venice" has been re-written?

(Notice: this is not in anyway saying that Obama's speech is Shakespeare-like in quality, just using an analogy that SHOULD be familiar to all semi-educated posters)

i was referring to your post about rasmussen polls being so biased, and that i stated the libs used his polls as talking points....but, i guess you missed that one. So here is the answer to your post rightwinger.

In an acknowledgment that the department of education provided lesson plans written somewhat inartfully, surrounding the president obama’s speech to students next tuesday, the white house today announced that it had rewritten one of the sections in question
as one of the preparatory materials for teachers provided by the department of education, students had been asked to, "write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. “

wh, dept of education revise language on students outlining how they can “help the president" - political punch

and therein we find proof that the current obama speech was not the original one.

were the kids supposed to help obama help them stay in school? Or to help obama help them to work hard? Or to help obama help them stay focused?

And all but the most partisan supporters of obama inc. Know that to be true.

so, if a teacher revises a lesson plan on shakespeare's "merchant of venice" because there is a parental perception it denigrates jews...that means that "merchant of venice" has been re-written?

(notice: This is not in anyway saying that obama's speech is shakespeare-like in quality, just using an analogy that should be familiar to all semi-educated posters)

no kidding. The right wingers probably hate shakespeare - think its all gay or something.

Great post!!!!!!

Forum List

Back