Obama's Speech Today Was SPOT ON!!

The debt is too large for gimmicks

ALL Areas must be up for scrutiny including taxes, social security, the military, entitlements.....

GOP wants to balance the budget on Medicare, Planned Parenthood and Public TV

Correct... Now if we could get either party to do more than flash their balls to the camera. Dems never cut military and spent more on domestic while Republicans never cut domestic while spending more on military... I'm not seeing an upside here. This last budget spent more on military, of course Obama did get the US into another war but that’s beside the point, not really though.

What I find funny is that, after lying to his base, and 'pandering' to the right.... dude makes one speech and the fucking Obamanation falls for yet more shite from the snake oil salesman. It's like they learned nothing in the past couple of years. Apparently, stupidity cannot be cured.

The debt is too large for gimmicks

ALL Areas must be up for scrutiny including taxes, social security, the military, entitlements.....

GOP wants to balance the budget on Medicare, Planned Parenthood and Public TV

Correct... Now if we could get either party to do more than flash their balls to the camera. Dems never cut military and spent more on domestic while Republicans never cut domestic while spending more on military... I'm not seeing an upside here. This last budget spent more on military, of course Obama did get the US into another war but that’s beside the point, not really though.

Good point really..

When are we going to stand up and say "We have been in these wars for ten years now and can no longer afford it"

These wars are luxuries when you have $14 trillion in debt

Get out NOW

Why don't they just cut xx across the board, all areas?

Because the GOP is only interested in using the bad economy as a talking point to further the same agenda that they'd have regardless.

Across the board . . both sides cut. So the Dems would be willing to cut entitlements but it's the GOP holding things up? I don't think so, Tim. Neither side wants to do across the board. Ryan's plan isn't touching defense and the Dems scream every time cuts are mentioned about entitlements. As far as I can tell it's just blah, blah, blah.

Until they start making cuts that add up to T's, rather than B's . . . . yeah, get back to me when that happens.

What I find funny is that, after lying to his base, and 'pandering' to the right.... dude makes one speech and the fucking Obamanation falls for yet more shite from the snake oil salesman. It's like they learned nothing in the past couple of years. Apparently, stupidity cannot be cured.

Hmmmm...

Another post where CaliGurl call others stupid

Do I detect a trend?

We're NOT going to tax those of us who are most vulnerable and are going to ask those of us who have PROFITED the most from the system to PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

It's all about SHARED SACRIFICE.

Remember that Republicans?

Kudos Obama...way to win back your support.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I like this shot he took at that little weasel Paul Ryan:

"There’s nothing courageous about asking for sacrifice from those who can least afford it and don’t have any clout on Capitol Hill."

Hmmmm...

Another post where CaliGurl call others stupid

Do I detect a trend?

Apparently. I don't call people stupid or idiot unless they say something stupid like "The Democrats should have reformed Freddie Mac because the Republicans had the house, senate and presidency. Thats stupid.

We're NOT going to tax those of us who are most vulnerable and are going to ask those of us who have PROFITED the most from the system to PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

It's all about SHARED SACRIFICE.

Remember that Republicans?

Kudos Obama...way to win back your support.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tell me how can you say shared sacrifice knowing that 47% of people pay absolutely no income tax at all and some of those people get more back than they paid in?

They are not sacrificing anything.

Forum List

Back