Obama's speech to Hispanic caucus gala leaves out CREATOR when he quotes the Preamble

I think we've all pretty much had enough of these imposters who are running our country. Revolution now.

Jack the public is not quite ready to revolt. Let the enemy make the first move. We will lose a few in the first wave but their numbers will be replenished, by the sleeping masses.

I think we've all pretty much had enough of these imposters who are running our country. Revolution now.

Jack the public is not quite ready to revolt. Let the enemy make the first move. We will lose a few in the first wave but their numbers will be replenished, by the sleeping masses.

I agree. I'm speaking of a revolution at the voting box. I know there will not be any violence. The left is chicken shit.

So, are you all switching off the "Obama is a Muslim" slander and now going for the "Obama is an athiest" line?

Watching you guys try and work your hyperbole out is too funny.

obama is a man of mystery, he is an empty suit and can be anything that he wants to be, at any given time depending on who is the majority in the crowd.

He is not an empty suit, he is a screen upon which people project their dreams. Quite a few people are waking up to this truth, but not nearly enough.

He's a screen to you but he is an empty suit to me. Which, if you think about it they both define him..

So what was the problem specifically? Much more fun to ask than just watch the video.

1. Teleprompter failure?
2. Didn't want to say it?
3. Didn't remember that it said that?
4. Got distracted by a new place he thought about vacationing in?
5. A waitress with nice assests was walking by?
6. Was wondering if anyone was listening since he was speaking in English?

Last edited:
Why are you guys whining about him leaving out the term "creator" again?

Because:
a. He used a quote and did not attribute.
b. He changed the quote ever so lightly as to steal the cache but twist the meaning.
c. Through the plageurism and the unnannounced editing, he disingenuously stole the cache, twisted the meaning and tried again to direct his under educated sheeple into a belief system that he finds to be advantageous to his goals.

As he continuously tries to re-write history into something that he wishes it was but was not, he reveals his own inadequacy and also his willingness to lead based on deception, lies and con man tactics.

I think that sums up the reasons I did not like it. Others will have to respond on their own.

Plagiarism? You expected him to toss out citations during his speech? Since when has that been the norm? Furthermore, the preamble is one of the better known documents in American history. It's hilarious that you guys think Obama was trying to pass it off as his own work.
Other than not reading the entire document ver batum, I don't see the outrage. Other than outrage for the sake of outrage.

Is this where I say, "I rest my case."?

Because:
a. He used a quote and did not attribute.
b. He changed the quote ever so lightly as to steal the cache but twist the meaning.
c. Through the plageurism and the unnannounced editing, he disingenuously stole the cache, twisted the meaning and tried again to direct his under educated sheeple into a belief system that he finds to be advantageous to his goals.

As he continuously tries to re-write history into something that he wishes it was but was not, he reveals his own inadequacy and also his willingness to lead based on deception, lies and con man tactics.

I think that sums up the reasons I did not like it. Others will have to respond on their own.

Plagiarism? You expected him to toss out citations during his speech? Since when has that been the norm? Furthermore, the preamble is one of the better known documents in American history. It's hilarious that you guys think Obama was trying to pass it off as his own work.
Other than not reading the entire document ver batum, I don't see the outrage. Other than outrage for the sake of outrage.

Is this where I say, "I rest my case."?

We understand, but he would not have a clue if he was given a CL_E

well well

SNIP:
See if you can find the words "endowed by their creator" in this clip, Obama's speech Wednesday night to the Hispanic caucus skips right over it. (Notice the long pause)
YouTube - Pr.Obama - 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal' - CHCI

via weselzippers

OBAMA: "We all shared the same land. We didn’t always get along. But over the centuries, what eventually bound us together, what made us all Americans, was not a matter of blood, it wasn’t a matter of birth. It was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain inalienable rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

read the rest here.
HotAirPundit: Obama's Speech to the Hispanic Caucus Gala Leaves out the word "Creator" When He Quotes the Preamble (Video)

Um, haven't looked at other comments yet....but that is not the Preamble. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL It could be Obama thought for a second, and realized that when this was written there were many women, men and children, who had none of these Creator based rights, but that too is reading too much into it. He was giving a speech, no need to read into it the wingnut interpretation of the universe.

Yep it is perfectly acceptable to pick and choose the parts of the constitution you believe. :cuckoo:

Not the Constitution he was quoting.

Seriously....people, get your founding documents straight. Geesh!

Um, guys, I don't want to be nitpicky or anything, but Obama isn't quoting the Preamble, or any part of the Constitution. He's quoting the Declaration of Independence. Probably badly, I don't know. I can't stand to listen to him long enough to get that far in. But the two seconds I listened to were the Declaration.

It took til post 11....you get rep for being as smart as a 5th grader, Cecilie

Um, guys, I don't want to be nitpicky or anything, but Obama isn't quoting the Preamble, or any part of the Constitution. He's quoting the Declaration of Independence. Probably badly, I don't know. I can't stand to listen to him long enough to get that far in. But the two seconds I listened to were the Declaration.

yep it was the Deceleration. Which does not change the fact of what he chose to leave out of it.

How ironic! :clap2::clap2:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: at the last five post. sheesh:eusa_hand:

Yeah...explain to us that what Obama was quoting was in the Preamble of the Constitution, Stephanie. I look forward to you proving yourself right.

good gawd, you are right, now pat yourself on the back.
you only want to try and derail the thread, that is plain to see.

Explain to us how it is my fault if a thread based on a completely incorrect assumption is derailed because of its already established stupidity?

It took til post 11....you get rep for being as smart as a 5th grader, Cecilie

I didn't realize "smart" was measured in how quickly I got around to clicking on a thread and reading it. You're telling me that in your world, "smart" equates with "having no life and spending all your time online"?

Yeah...explain to us that what Obama was quoting was in the Preamble of the Constitution, Stephanie. I look forward to you proving yourself right.

good gawd, you are right, now pat yourself on the back.
you only want to try and derail the thread, that is plain to see.

Explain to us how it is my fault if a thread based on a completely incorrect assumption is derailed because of its already established stupidity?

here ya go, now you can choke on your smug STUPIDITY..from the LINK

via weselzippers

OBAMA: "We all shared the same land. We didn’t always get along. But over the centuries, what eventually bound us together, what made us all Americans, was not a matter of blood, it wasn’t a matter of birth. It was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain inalienable rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”
Preamble to the Declaration of Independence...

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Forum List

Back