Obama's speech on race will carry him to the White House

I do agree... Initially I thought that hillary's win at all costs strategy(even at the demise of the party) was a bad thing. What it has done however is force Barack to raise the bar for all the presidential candidates. Her strategy has all but assured Baracks assention.

It's the turning point in his campaign. I've never been more moved by a political speech, then I have by Obama's.

I wasn't that blown away by it.

But I was already planning on voting for Obama and this speech certainly didn't do anything to change my mind.

I've never been more moved by a political speech, then I have by Obama's.

You've never been more moved by a political speech, than one from a guy who doesn't even have a record to match against his own rhetoric?

You must be one of those college kids who just recently became involved in politics.

If Obama had a career record like Hillary or McCain, he'd be considered in no different way than those two. He's damn lucky he's got that "new guy" thing going for him.

Based on what exactly? Because you didn't buy it? You aren't exactly representative with your little grudge against Obama.

No, grudge, I just have a brain. Here you go.
Democrats are especially apt to say their views are unchanged, with 76 percent saying it has made no difference of their view of Obama, 15 percent saying it made their view less favorable and 2 percent saying it made their view more favorable.

Republicans are the most likely to say their view has been affected: 47 percent say they've become less favorable, and 53 percent said it did not make a different.

Sixty-one percent of independent voters say they are unaffected, but 36 percent said it made their view less favorable. Two percent of independents said it made them more favorable view.

Sure, it's the superdelegates ability to usurp the will of the people, just in case the "people make a mistake".

Which isn't going to happen, guarantee it. As much as Clinton would like it, there is no way in hell. Unless Obama is found with a "dead woman or a live boy" as they say, he has the nomination.

No, grudge, I just have a brain. Here you go.

Lmao...right.

Democrats are especially apt to say their views are unchanged, with 76 percent saying it has made no difference of their view of Obama, 15 percent saying it made their view less favorable and 2 percent saying it made their view more favorable.

Republicans are the most likely to say their view has been affected: 47 percent say they've become less favorable, and 53 percent said it did not make a different.

Sixty-one percent of independent voters say they are unaffected, but 36 percent said it made their view less favorable. Two percent of independents said it made them more favorable view.

Link please?

Lmao...right.

Link please?

I showed you a lie and you deny it...I don't debate with people who deny reality sorry. If anyone wants to view your assinine comments go to Obama and Rezko thread.
But here's your link.
But unless you acknowledge reality, I will ignore your comments.

I showed you a lie and you deny it...I don't debate with people who deny reality sorry. If anyone wants to view your assinine comments go to Obama and Rezko thread.
But here's your link.
But unless you acknowledge reality, I will ignore your comments.

Poor baby, here's a tissue for you to wipe your tears with.

By the way, you didn't post a link.

Poor baby, here's a tissue for you to wipe your tears with.

By the way, you didn't post a link.

Jreeves-campaigns, Larkin-USsenate, now lets debate in a circle that shows a lot of intelligence.

Read the other thread dumbass...

Oh, sorry I expected when you quoted something on THIS thread you would be referring to what was said on THIS thread. You are incoherent enough without me having to figure out which thread you are talking about.

Still no link btw. Should I be surprised?

It's the turning point in his campaign. I've never been more moved by a political speech, then I have by Obama's. Please watch or read the speech. White, black, brown, it doesn't matter. Obama talks to all Americans.

Here's the Daily Show's take on it, which is actually very unbiased:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/index.jhtml

Guess you missed the part where he "defended" his pastor and made excuses for a "man of God" that stands at the pulpit and says "God Damn America." It doesn't matter what color you are. Obama was a member of that church during that time and he did not denounce it then. He was probably in attendance that day, yet he did not denounce it then. He waited until it could hurt him, then he "denounced" it. Sorry bub, but that is bullshit and it makes his entire speech, no matter how moving it is, bullshit. Unless of course, Obama is running for President of the "USKKKA." Racism in any form is inexcusable, especially when it is defended.

Guess you missed the part where he "defended" his pastor and made excuses for a "man of God" that stands at the pulpit and says "God Damn America." It doesn't matter what color you are. Obama was a member of that church during that time and he did not denounce it then. He was probably in attendance that day, yet he did not denounce it then. He waited until it could hurt him, then he "denounced" it. Sorry bub, but that is bullshit and it makes his entire speech, no matter how moving it is, bullshit. Unless of course, Obama is running for President of the "USKKKA." Racism in any form is inexcusable, especially when it is defended.

Do you think he actually defended racism? Or did he treat it as a fact of life?

Forum List

Back