Obama's speech at the UN

I thought it was flawless. I normally don't listen to president's speechs, in fact I think the last one I heard was Bush after 9/11.

He hit it out of the ballpark.

I don't usually listen to speeches, either. I think he has Reagan's gift with the spoken word, though.
Exactly. And yet he has something Ronnie didn't have. Sanity. :D

You mean he doesn't have a personal astrologer making policy decisions for him? :tongue:

I don't usually listen to speeches, either. I think he has Reagan's gift with the spoken word, though.

You mean he doesn't have a personal astrologer making policy decisions for him? :tongue:

Wasn't Nancy making decisions for him based on her personal astrologer? :lol:

His speech is going to be all over the news tonight and I bet he gets a HUGE bump from it. Not that he needs one at this point.

Since Ronnie never made it on Mt. Rushmore, maybe Obama will.

:thup:

No comparison. Kent State has nothing to do with dirtbags attacking an embassy and guards with no way to defend.

Get real.

What was the reaction to National Guard troops firing on students?

What would the international reaction have been if Marines had fired on the protestors and killed 20-30? Its a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. We might have felt better if armed guards had killed some protestors....but it would have escalated the situation and we would have played into AlQaedas hands

So in your opinion, it's better that OUR people died because otherwise some of those attacking our consulate might have died and it would have been bad public relations?

Maybe our consulate should have had enough security to deter an attack and then no one would have had to die.

Bingo! You get it. What was it that I explained that he didn't get? Rhetorical question, of course.

I thought it was flawless. I normally don't listen to president's speechs, in fact I think the last one I heard was Bush after 9/11.

He hit it out of the ballpark.

Maybe that's why the Teabaggers hate Obama.....'cause he doesn't have ReRon's.....​

His speech is going to be all over the news tonight and I bet he gets a HUGE bump from it. Not that he needs one at this point.

I think his likeness belongs on Stone Mountain in Georgia.

There aint enough rock on Mt Rushmore to make one of obamas ears.

Were conservatives standing outside the UN protesting against President Obama and the US just like all those other anti-American agitators?

Or do I have to wait for the FOX News folks to do it later?

oh brother...

Were conservatives standing outside the UN protesting against President Obama and the US just like all those other anti-American agitators?

They should....Conservatives oppose both Obama and the UN

They should....Conservatives oppose both Obama and the UN

oh don't worry, they will OPPOSE him in November..where it COUNTS..They aren't like your all's OWS...

I'm sure the dead ambassador would have prefered some protection and his life.

Might be nice if his security team had real bullets doncha think??

Would real bullets have made the situation better?

Kent State had real bullets
Real bullets would have ment he could have taken some of those cock suckers with him. That's more justice than he is getting now.

oh brother...

As John Lennon sang on his song, "I Found Out" from the 1970 Plastic Ono Band Album (and later done by the Red Hot Chili Peppers):

"Don't give me that brother, brother, brother, brother."

oh brother...

As John Lennon sang on his song, "I Found Out" from the 1970 Plastic Ono Band Album (and later done by the Red Hot Chili Peppers):

"Don't give me that brother, brother, brother, brother."

oh DAMN brother:badgrin:

What was the reaction to National Guard troops firing on students?

What would the international reaction have been if Marines had fired on the protestors and killed 20-30? Its a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. We might have felt better if armed guards had killed some protestors....but it would have escalated the situation and we would have played into AlQaedas hands

Are your brain cells dried up? What would the reaction be? Are you fucking nuts? The reaction is to protect the Ambassador at all costs, period. Not stop and think what will the Islamist extremists think?

Kent state your ass. Don't even bother answering me. You as obtuse as it gets. You just want to be right no matter how stupid your argument.

In 1770 a group of thugs surrounded British soldiers and pelted them with stones. The soldiers fired in self defense killing five of the mob.
This escalated into what was called The Boston Massacre and helped lead to the Revolution

Firing on the crowd may have made us feel better and may have been warranted, If we had killed dozens, they would have been martyred and the attacks on US property would have escallated

and now tourists walk the freedom trail and read plaques.

I'm sure the dead ambassador would have prefered some protection and his life.

Might be nice if his security team had real bullets doncha think??

Real bullets would have ment he could have taken some of those cock suckers with him. That's more justice than he is getting now.

Sometimes violent mobs need a spark to turn into full blown revolutions. Firing on the mob may have been that spark.
Sometimes you are in a can't win situation. Firing into the mob would have put the US in a tougher diplomatic situation

There aint enough rock on Mt Rushmore to make one of obamas ears.
Not too shabby!

Don't listen to what Obama says, watch what he does. You'd think after nearly four years some of you dumbasses would get hip to that concept..... :thup:

Sometimes violent mobs need a spark to turn into full blown revolutions. Firing on the mob may have been that spark.
Sometimes you are in a can't win situation. Firing into the mob would have put the US in a tougher diplomatic situation
Only because pussies like you are running things.

Forum List

Back