Obama's speech at Hispanic Leadership Council

As heavily hispanic as California is, we still won't pass a state version of the Dream Act.

Obama's world:

Dead white border guard...meh

Illegal Democrats voters...yeah

Bush's world: 3000 dead American Civilians, 4000 Dead Troops = Mission Accomplished.
Torturing people around the world = Priceless.

Number of border guards killed by Bush or his AG: 0

Wrong again:

2005 - 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David N. Webb
End of Watch: November 3, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicholas D. Greenig
End of Watch: March 14, 2006

George B. DeBates
End of Watch: December 19, 2004

Travis W. Attaway
End of Watch: September 21, 2004

Jeremy M. Wilson
End of Watch: September 21, 2004

James P. Epling
End of Watch: December 16, 2003

Catherine M. Hill
End of Watch: October 25, 2002

Roberto J. Duran
End of Watch: May 6, 2002

Eloy Hernandez
End of Watch: January 17, 2002

Jason C. Panides
End of Watch: April 4, 2001

Daniel M. James, Jr.
End of Watch: March 2, 2001
U.S. Customs and Border Protection - Border Security

Why would I watch an Obama speech? You've seen one, you've seen them all.... here, let me summarize:

I inherited, Bush, wealthiest 1%, fair share, corporate jets, ATM machines, teachers, firefigheters, policemen, GM, saved jobs, oh, and I inherited five more times.

Last edited:
Kids who are born here don't get deported anyway. This is a fake issue. Distracting us from economy collapse.

Kids who are born here don't get deported anyway. This is a fake issue. Distracting us from economy collapse.

Just as is the "war on women", contraception, etc. Beats talking about $5,000,000,000,000 new debt in 3 years, Obamacare, collapsed housing markets, worthless $, first credit downgrade in US history, stagnant jobs market, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, massive deficits, etc.

Romney doesn't stand a chance with the Hispanics, no one can buy votes like Obama, it is one of the few things in life that he excels at. Buenos Noches DA.

Karl Rove's superpac is the one buying votes!!!

Don't forget the labor unions who force non-members to contribute to their political funds! At least Rove is using his own money voluntarily.

New Topics

Forum List

Back