Obama's speech. A mixed bag imo but not what many feared

So all the idiots who guzzled the piss, yet again, from their puppeteers will finally wake up and realize they need to fact check things for themselves instead of being the biggest pack of gullible rubes in the history of America. There is no violation of the Constitution planned in the EOs. No one is coming to your houses to take your guns. It was all one gigantic propaganda lie told big and loud and repeatedly.

Oh, wait. What am I saying? There must be something in this Pepsi. I thought for a second there the retards would learn something from this experience. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Now they have completely shot their integrity and have no firm ground upon which to stand to defend the Second Amendment right when we most need to.

Well played, you fucking idiots!

Sure there is. The Federal government has no authority over gun rights.

Check the Tenth Amendment.

That's not what SCOTUS said. I realize you rw's think you're the last word on all things Constitutional but you're not.

Check DC vs Heller

I'm also VERY disappointed he didn't even mention the option of ANY TYPE of school security. NOTHING. If this is about protecting our children why the hell would that not be topic number one? Metal detectors, armed guards, wrapons locked up on site.....NOTHING

Hope you're not surprised about this. There's nothing like dead kids to use in you're interested in trying to take guns away from everyone regardless of whether the setting is school, mall or home.

Then you'd just LOVE disgusting lard ass limbaugh making fun of crying, terrified children on his show. He was really getting off on imitating them crying and saying they didnn't want to die.

No wonder he's still on the air.

I'm also VERY disappointed he didn't even mention the option of ANY TYPE of school security. NOTHING. If this is about protecting our children why the hell would that not be topic number one? Metal detectors, armed guards, wrapons locked up on site.....NOTHING

Hope you're not surprised about this. There's nothing like dead kids to use in you're interested in trying to take guns away from everyone regardless of whether the setting is school, mall or home.

Then you'd just LOVE disgusting lard ass limbaugh making fun of crying, terrified children on his show. He was really getting off on imitating them crying and saying they didnn't want to die.

Link

It'll be interesting to see how congress reacts, and future implementation of the EO's. However with all the "he's comming fer my guuuuns!!"( my fb feed had people honestly posting about a civil revolt), I had expected something a bit more dramatic in the mix.

Sorry, but after making asses of themselves over their wild imaginings about Constitutional law and EOs, the right wing doesn't have a shred of authority on the Constitution left. They have proved themselves completely ignorant of the Constitution.

And those arguing that the second amendment was intended to ensure people could revolt if they wanted to ... prize clowns.

But you've hit a very important point imho. Flinging wild haymakers in an effort to gin up fear (and NRA donations) has cost them dearly. Today's far right is a perfect example of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Cost who dearly? And what was the cost?

Left wing radical pro gun control madmen were even screaming "confiscate". All that happened was gun owners pushed back.

Pro gun control nuts were out in full force dancing on the graves of the Newtown victims to advance their anti gun agenda.

Just check out the Drudge lead headlines. No security for schools. None.:lol:

Obama using gun issue to advance health law...
Presses doctors to ask patients about guns in home...
'Health care providers' to offer gun safety tips...
At least $4.5 billion in new spending...
Ignores violent movies, video games...

images

WAR ON CRAZY: OBAMA DEPUTIZES DOCTORS

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Nothing but a ball hog--the domestic enemy shows him self again.
my god all obout taking guns not about securing schools--how can he look himself in the mirror

Like I originally said when all of this started (and BIDEN was put in charge...:lol:) - Obama and his cronies will do NOTHING. Owebama's 23 Executive Orders are a joke. Gun Control is a political loser...yawn....

Like I originally said when all of this started (and BIDEN was put in charge...:lol:) - Obama and his cronies will do NOTHING. Owebama's 23 Executive Orders are a joke. Gun Control is a political loser...yawn....

According to Obama this isn't about gun control its about protecting our children. Except he forgot to include measures THAT WOULD ACTUALLY PROTECT OUR CHILDREN

so fucking transparent

According to Obama this isn't about gun control its about protecting our children. Except he forgot to include measures THAT WOULD ACTUALLY PROTECT OUR CHILDREN

so fucking transparent
Say the following 3 times in a Michael Jackson voice:

"Help the childrens......do it for the childrens......its for the childrens"

:lol:

It'll be interesting to see how congress reacts, and future implementation of the EO's. However with all the "he's comming fer my guuuuns!!"( my fb feed had people honestly posting about a civil revolt), I had expected something a bit more dramatic in the mix.

How it reacts or how it SHOULD react??

How it will react is in some manner to 'negotiate' for show and grab more power (and spend more $$$)

How it SHOULD react is to propose genuine improvement to existing background checks, actual registration information, etc... but not give Obamalama even 1 inch towards more bans for the law abiding

I don't know the stats on how often registration/ background checks are issues in illegal purchases. My bet would be fairly low though.

:lol:

I'd guess it's about as common as when some idiot calls the cops to report their cocaine/meth/oxy/heroin being "stoleded".

Puddly.pillowbiter, I bet you get a micro erection everytime you type Rush's name don't you, you little kink.

So all the idiots who guzzled the piss, yet again, from their puppeteers will finally wake up and realize they need to fact check things for themselves instead of being the biggest pack of gullible rubes in the history of America. There is no violation of the Constitution planned in the EOs. No one is coming to your houses to take your guns. It was all one gigantic propaganda lie told big and loud and repeatedly.

Oh, wait. What am I saying? There must be something in this Pepsi. I thought for a second there the retards would learn something from this experience. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Now they have completely shot their integrity and have no firm ground upon which to stand to defend the Second Amendment right when we most need to.

Well played, you fucking idiots!

Sure there is. The Federal government has no authority over gun rights.

Check the Tenth Amendment.

Sorry, but after making asses of themselves over their wild imaginings about Constitutional law and EOs, the right wing doesn't have a shred of authority on the Constitution left. Through their mindless minions, they have proven themselves to be completely ignorant of the Constitution.

I was more worried he would find a legal way to go around the constitution.

What I discovered yesterday proved somebody already has.

Obama would love to get rid of all of the guns. He'll settle for making sure legal gun owners get the shaft. That some new prospective gun owners don't get any through legit methods.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back