Obama's Soviet Mistake

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obama's Soviet Mistake​

By: Xavier Lerma
11/19/2012

President Vladimir Putin could never have imagined anyone so ignorant or so willing to destroy their people like Obama much less seeing millions vote for someone like Obama. They read history in America don't they? Alas, the schools in the U.S. were conquered by the Communists long ago and history was revised thus paving the way for their Communist presidents. Obama has bailed out those businesses that voted for him and increased the debt to over 16 trillion with an ever increasing unemployment rate especially among blacks and other minorities. All the while promoting his agenda.
After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Obama's Soviet Mistake - English pravda.ru

Conservatives team up with Al Qaeda against Obama, why not Russia too? On other threads we have you guys trying to tell us that Russia is our greatest threat and on this one we have you pushing their propaganda. Seriously, where do you find the insane garbage you spam this board with everyday? Is there some central conservative garbage website?

Conservatives team up with Al Qaeda against Obama, why not Russia too? On other threads we have you guys trying to tell us that Russia is our greatest threat and on this one we have you pushing their propaganda. Seriously, where do you find the insane garbage you spam this board with everyday? Is there some central conservative garbage website?

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - "particularly with missile defense" - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

"I understand your message about space," replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure.

Still not getting where you are coming from, do you fear the Russians or do you agree with their insulting anti-American propaganda? From the looks of it you just hate Obama and will team up with anyone who disses him. Maybe you can find some N. Korean propaganda you like that calls him bad names too.

Wehrwolfen has clearly surpassed the other NaziCon retards for the honor of dumbest poster on USMB. Maybe s/he was banned from Stormfront.

Last edited:
Wehrwolfen has clearly surpassed the other NaziCon retards for the honor of dumbest poster on USMB. Maybe s/he was banned from Stormfront.

Hmm..., Up until reading your post I had never read or heard of Stormfront. Undoubtedly you know more about White supremists than you let on. One can only assume that you have lain with them and came away with their fleas.

Do they ban people? I am pretty insulted by this piece of Russian tea party trash. The guy called Americans in general some pretty bad names there and this piece of shit neo-nazi shithead cheers. Move to fucking Russia Wehr, go there and fucking stay.

Last edited:

Hmm..., Up until reading your post I had never read or heard of Stormfront. Undoubtedly you know more about White supremists than you let on. One can only assume that you have lain with them and came away with their fleas.

Liar.

Liar! You're cut from the same cloth as Matthew.

Liar! You're cut from the same cloth as Matthew.

Took a peek, awful lot of wehrwolfs over there, coincidence? I think not.

Forum List

Back