Obama's Sin Against Our Kids : Juan Williams

Cool, another Fox News mouthpiece towing the party line.

Juan Williams is first and foremost a NPR senior correspondent.

Perhaps just for a moment in your life, put down your pre-formed determinations and read what this very intelligent Black American has to say about Obama's seeming double-speak regarding what appeared to be a highly successful education program directly assisting lower income minority students.

Hey, at least no 'liberal' has yet to call him an Oreo. The political side of tolerance. :rolleyes:

Cool, another Fox News mouthpiece towing the party line.

Juan Williams is first and foremost a NPR senior correspondent.

Perhaps just for a moment in your life, put down your pre-formed determinations and read what this very intelligent Black American has to say about Obama's seeming double-speak regarding what appeared to be a highly successful education program directly assisting lower income minority students.

exactly. but the guy is a hack, he attacks a news station and says nothing aobut the substantive report by the reporter.

HOLY SHIT ...another one sticking his head up the lefts ass.....this Queefer Wihofa or whatever it calls itself is what no 10 to squeeze up there.....how many more can get up there?......poor Chris,he thought he had that nice warm moist place all too himself.....:lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
A scathing admonition against the blatant hypocrisy of the Obama administration's move to eliminate the DC Voucher program after indicating earlier they would fight for it, normally left-leaning columnist Juan Williams is outraged, calling Obama and his education secretary to the woodshed...

JUAN WILLIAMS: Obama’s Outrageous Sin Against Our Kids « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com

This truly is an outrage because the Obama Administration SAID they would fight for it. The parents of these kids can't afford a private school like the Obama's. Every parent should be angry at this hypocrisy.

A scathing admonition against the blatant hypocrisy of the Obama administration's move to eliminate the DC Voucher program after indicating earlier they would fight for it, normally left-leaning columnist Juan Williams is outraged, calling Obama and his education secretary to the woodshed...

JUAN WILLIAMS: Obama’s Outrageous Sin Against Our Kids « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com

This truly is an outrage because the Obama Administration SAID they would fight for it. The parents of these kids can't afford a private school like the Obama's. Every parent should be angry at this hypocrisy.

How many broken promises does that make now?

Damn I hate being proven right about someone .. Obama just keeps proving me right.

Damn I hate being proven right about someone .. Obama just keeps proving me right.

It is astonishing how this president has yet to be held accountable. Even the white guilt that pervades the mainstream media should be declining just a bit by now - at least enough to do some semblance of actual reporting.

Thank you to Juan Williams for keeping this issue somewhat alive.

It is astonishing how this president has yet to be held accountable. Even the white guilt that pervades the mainstream media should be declining just a bit by now - at least enough to do some semblance of actual reporting.

DC is the 'most documented'. If they acquiesce here, they are opening the floodgates nationwide. That it's the right thing to do? Absolutely.

DC is the 'most documented'. If they acquiesce here, they are opening the floodgates nationwide. That it's the right thing to do? Absolutely.

The flood gates to what? Vouchers are targeted at the inner city and even if widely available only a small percentage would find their way into private schools...you are assuming that there are sufficient private schools and spaces available to meet your hypothetical flood. There aren't. You are also ignoring the fact that it is State, not Federal, that will fund vouchers and State vouchers are no where near as generous as DC's Federally funded. With private education averaging about 10K--not including transportation, books, and food--to open up a flood you would also have to open up your wallets and we all know there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of that ever happening.

If you truly care about children from the inner city then choose a private school and fund a scholarship for an inner city child. Why do caring conservatives continually look to government when the tax deductible solution lies in their own hands opening their wallets.

The flood gates to what? Vouchers are targeted at the inner city and even if widely available only a small percentage would find their way into private schools...you are assuming that there are sufficient private schools and spaces available to meet your hypothetical flood. There aren't. You are also ignoring the fact that it is State, not Federal, that will fund vouchers and State vouchers are no where near as generous as DC's Federally funded. With private education averaging about 10K--not including transportation, books, and food--to open up a flood you would also have to open up your wallets and we all know there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of that ever happening.

If you truly care about children from the inner city then choose a private school and fund a scholarship for an inner city child. Why do caring conservatives continually look to government when the tax deductible solution lies in their own hands opening their wallets.
then you have a different view on what a voucher is......i was told the parents take what the govt gives them and apply it AND then anything above that,the parent pays....

Anyone who is part of 'Fox pseudo news' is suspect in my opinion; the information they provide is too biased towards the wealthy and corporate power. But that said public education's influence on our society is a key to an enlightened citizenry (don't laugh). My vote is to support public education and the melting pot philosophy it helps nurture. United we stand, divided we are a third world nation.

Anyone who is part of 'Fox pseudo news' is suspect in my opinion; the information they provide is too biased towards the wealthy and corporate power. But that said public education's influence on our society is a key to an enlightened citizenry (don't laugh). My vote is to support public education and the melting pot philosophy it helps nurture. United we stand, divided we are a third world nation.

So you support kicking the underprivileged kids from the very school the Obama children are attending? The same school Chelsea Clinton attended? Send those minority students back to the failed DC public school system?

That is exactly what is now happening with the elimination of this program - a program the Obama administration promised to keep. A promise that they are now reversing.

Last edited:
So you support kicking the underprivileged kids from the very school the Obama children are attending? The same school Chelsea Clinton attended? Send those minority students back to the failed DC public school system?

That is exactly what is now happening with the elimination of this program - a program the Obama administration promised to keep. A promise that they are now reversing.

Do you really think there is equivalence here? My in-laws teach in private schools that cost more than many colleges, a voucher hardly makes up the difference. Let's allow public schools to work so all the children and not just the privileged have an opportunity.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/education/blog/2009/04/jonathan_kozol_on_de_facto_sch.html

Jonathan Kozol: Home page

Do you really think there is equivalence here? My in-laws teach in private schools that cost more than many colleges, a voucher hardly makes up the difference. Let's allow public schools to work so all the children and not just the privileged have an opportunity.

InsideEd: Jonathan Kozol on "separate and unequal" schools - Baltimore Sun reporters weigh in on news and issues in education - baltimoresun.com

Jonathan Kozol: Home page

If you are asking if I believe there is a superior education being provided at Sidwell, the answer is yes.

Let's allow public schools to work so all the children and not just the privileged have an opportunity.

you got to be kidding me.....its really working aint it Mid.....all the money that gets poured into it,and yet they just seem to be getting worse....so yes lets just allow them to work,especially with the same assholes heading them up....

Forum List

Back