Obama's security: Terrorists?

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
It looks like Obama's security in Palestine will be provided by terrorists.
I do not think this is new news. Terrorists support all Democrats!

Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:51:45 PM by library user
Will Barack Obama Use Islamofascist Terrorists For Security?
Yesterday I saw the World Net Daily article suggesting Islamofascist terrorist organizations, including the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, will be providing security for Obama in Palestinian territory.

Tony Blair, in a recent trip to Israel, cancelled a trip into Palestinian territory because the Palestinians intended that arrangement for him.

I did not blog this then because I tend to want other sources to back up what World Net Daily says. Today, I think it is safe to say the Obama campaign confirmed the story in an indirect way.

Major Garrett reports there is some squabbling over Obama's speech in Berlin. Obama wants the press to treat him as if he is in the White House. The press will not. In the post, Garrett writes...

...his campaign deferred questions about Obama’s security arrangements in Ramallah. We should receive a more precise read-out on that tomorrow. Either Fatah or Hamas must coordinate security for this visit and that could complicate matters for Obama. Tony Blair recently canceled a trip to the territories over this and other issues.

I do not like Obama. But my question would be WHO runs the Territory? If the "Government" is in fact run by terrorists, then how can you expect them to NOT assign security from those organizations?

So Obama and everyone else face a simple Question. Never go there or accept that part of their security will be from the " Government" there.

If he feels safe going there that is HIS call. If Tony Blair refused to go simply because his security would be froma "government" he recognizes then he was wrong. If he felt he could not trust that security then he would be right.

Much to do about nothing. Obama should make a similar statement and be done with it.

If the gov't is run by terrorists, no American running for political office has any business going there for campaigning purposes.

Spare me.

Here is some of Begin's work....

kth.gif

Forum List

Back