Obama's Secret Trip to Afghanistan

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
So now the media is portraying Obama as the next James Bond. In a needless trip to waste more taxpayer money, Obama had to sneak in to sign some agreement and sneak back out. Obama said something earlier about equal partnership between the U.S. and Afghanistan in rebuilding the country. Of course, Obama could have sent for Karzai and signed this in the states, but that would have been much less dramatic and since Obama is using everything he can as a campaign tool, he thought it would be more newsworthy for him to go there. It got the liberal media all excited and tingles are going up all their legs.

It was all so secret, except for the part about him giving a speech from there for the world to hear.

It was a scene from a spy novel.

In the ornate atrium of the King's Residence, Presidents Obama and Hamid Karzai signed the Strategic Partnership Agreement - a document that is intended to shape the U.S.-Afghanistan relationship for the next decade.

Inside Obama's Secret Trip to Afghanistan
Reporter's Notebook: Inside Obama's Secret Trip to Afghanistan - Yahoo! News

Yeah, Obama just keeps spiking the football. I remember Bush spiking the football on an aircraft carrier, except he hadn't even found the football.
-- Paraphrasing Stephen Colbert

Personally, I think making an issue of his trip to Afghanistan is a tad ridiculous. He's launching his campaign this weekend.... and it's the anniversary of the major coup of killing one single old man. LMAO.

Personally, I think making an issue of his trip to Afghanistan is a tad ridiculous. He's launching his campaign this weekend.... and it's the anniversary of the major coup of killing one single old man. LMAO.

On our dime no less....
:mad:

Don't they all? I'm not gonna rant about Obama's inappropriate spending of taxpayers money since Bush did likewise.

Yeah, Obama just keeps spiking the football. I remember Bush spiking the football on an aircraft carrier, except he hadn't even found the football.

If you're referring to the 'Mission Accomplished' sign, Bush had nothing to do with that and it was the military.

I was amazed at how the media covered this, as if it's an incredible thing that he made it in there secretly. What's the point of all the secrecy when he goes on television to make a speech from Afghanistan?

If you're referring to the 'Mission Accomplished' sign, Bush had nothing to do with that and it was the military.

I was amazed at how the media covered this, as if it's an incredible thing that he made it in there secretly. What's the point of all the secrecy when he goes on television to make a speech from Afghanistan?
Did you miss what Bush said?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrJwzYBUkU]Bush: "Mission Accomplished" -- REAL Speech - YouTube[/ame]

It was Bush's team that came up with that ridiculous idea, not the military.

And... it was, in reality, quite true... that part of the mission had been accomplished. But, it was not a wise move.... and the left has turned it into something it was not... which is SOP for the left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FltLzeyACzY&feature=related]McCain: "Mission Accomplished" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back