Obama's secret lover

I see,,,,,

Well, since you have all the "inside info" please tell us all the details!

The last thing I wanna discuss are the details of a couple of crackheads sucking each other off in the back of a limo.

But those details are available online if you are really that interested in them.

The last thing I wanna discuss are the details of a couple of crackheads sucking each other off in the back of a limo.

But those details are available online if you are really that interested in them.

Well, you sure must be interested in it for some reason, you're the one who brought it up "Billy Bob", I mean WOW.

No, I didn't, look at the topic of this thread.

Please pay attention.

What I'm asking you there "Billy Bob" is why are you watching video's about gay people doing crack anyway? (according to you of course)

What I'm asking you there "Billy Bob" is why are you watching video's about gay people doing crack anyway? (according to you of course)

I'm not.

You aren't paying attention.

[I didn't know you like to make videos of yourself. Please refrain from posting them.]

I'm not.

You aren't paying attention.

[I didn't know you like to make videos of yourself. Please refrain from posting them.]

Well if you didn't watch them, then how do you know they are out there?

YOU'RE the one who brought up the gay vids there "Billy Bob"

Me thinks thou do protest too much....................

It's ok, we're accepting of all people's sexual preferences on here.

Well if you didn't watch them, then how do you know they are out there?

I never said they were, you did.

YOU'RE the one who brought up the gay vids there "Billy Bob"

Nope....that would be you.

Me thinks thou do protest too much....................

Yeah, I think you can't follow a simple discussion.

It's ok, we're accepting of all people's sexual preferences on here.

Of course you are....... I would expect nothing less from a homo lib.

There's your post talking about men sucking each other off there "Billy Bob"

YOU brought it up, so you want to talk about it.

Well, my opinion is whatever someone does in the privacy of their home is their business.

So just keep it at home or the outhouse there "Billy Bob" and away from the parks where children play, ok?

There's your post talking about men sucking each other off there "Billy Bob"

YOU brought it up, so you want to talk about it.

Hey retard, I never said anything about videos. Good lord, I hope there are better posters at this site than you.

Well, my opinion is whatever someone does in the privacy of their home is their business.

Of course it is.

So just keep it at home or the outhouse there "Billy Bob" and away from the parks where children play, ok?

But see, I'm not a crackhead homo mulatto. Obama, on the other hand....

New Topics

Forum List

Back