Obama's Science Czar Considered Forced Abortions, Sterilization as Population Growth

A Lib response:

Holdren's Controversial Population Control Past | The American Prospect

Personally, though I don't really believe this is the problem Cons wanna make it out to be, I wouldn't be bothered if the guy's nomination was withdrawn. The controversy doesn't seem to be worth it, whether the outrage is faux or real and I'm sure there's someone else just as qualified for the position without this bit of baggage.

"Holdren and the Ehrlichs were writing during a time of national, bipartisan panic about overpopulation"

That makes it OK. (Notice the panic was "bipartisan" meaning both Leftists AND Marxists were in agreement that it was a real problem)

So we have more or less people on the planet than in the 1970's?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Yes! I just heard that,, on FOX NEWS,, and that includes giving animals the right to sue! :lol::lol::lol::lol: goddamn we need some of that fricking koolaid the democwats are dwinking.

Ok...perhaps you can link to something (anything?) showing the Democratic party promotes that kind of legislation?

Didn't think so.

Typical moron, using the actions of extremists to define the whole.

Know what Willow ... I honestly don't care. I don't like having so many damned hairless apes clogging up my streets ... so meh. Whatever the reasoning, and this is why I supported Bush's war, if it cuts the number of idiots I have to deal with down, I'm all for it. So thanks for giving me a reason to support Obama on one thing.

I really hope you have not contributed to the American Gene Pool! In case you haven't figured it out yet it is people who think like you that will be the first targets.:eusa_pray: Dear God, please .......Oh never mind, it would just be the pearls before swine thing anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back