Obama's safety net: the TelePrompter

FINALLY some in the media are making a point of this fact - now it is time for the TV media to do the same.

Obama is not a particularly bright guy. He is an excellent scripted speaker - but away from the script, his speech is halting, uncertain, and devoid of significant signs of intellect.

This country was had big time - the Obama image was manufactured by the media for the media - and now it is long time overdue some in the media remedy that terrible mistake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama "Uh" Count[/ame]

This reminds me of the Simpson's episode "Separate Vocations" where Lisa decides to take every Teacher's Edition from every classroom and hide them in her locker. After that, the teacher's couldn't teach. Imagine what Obama might say if someone took his teleprompter away. He'd probably start WW-III.

Skinner: Um, ladies and gentlemen, the unthinkable has happened. Some sick, twisted individual has stolen every teacher's edition in this school.
Teacher: What'll we do!?
Ms. K: Declare a snow day!
Teacher: Does anyone know the multiplication table?
Skinner: No, please, don't panic. [peers out the window] They can smell fear.

This reminds me of the Simpson's episode "Separate Vocations" where Lisa decides to take every Teacher's Edition from every classroom and hide them in her locker. After that, the teacher's couldn't teach. Imagine what Obama might say if someone took his teleprompter away. He'd probably start WW-III.

Skinner: Um, ladies and gentlemen, the unthinkable has happened. Some sick, twisted individual has stolen every teacher's edition in this school.
Teacher: What'll we do!?
Ms. K: Declare a snow day!
Teacher: Does anyone know the multiplication table?
Skinner: No, please, don't panic. [peers out the window] They can smell fear.

Oh yes - those poor teachers without their answer keys!

The stories I could share on this topic...

Forum List

Back