Obama’s Safe School Czar: Gay Issues in Curriculum is ‘Ultimate Goal’

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Video here:

Breitbart.tv Obama’s Safe School Czar: Gay Issues in Curriculum is ‘Ultimate Goal’

Kevin Jennings uses the euphemism of "curriculum reform" when describing his ultimate goal of introducing gay issues into the public schools. Mr. Jennings also refers to Catholic Cardinal Bernard Francis Law as an "old queen".

Among the things he says is vochers is "antigay" because it would send kids to religious schools where they can't push the gay agenda in the currliculum.

Now this is ironic, because this is what Anita Bryant was DEMONIZED for in the 70s. All she said is she was against having gays teach school in Florida, because they would push the homosexual agenda on children.

Oh that was OUTRAGEOUS liberals said. Anyone doubt she was right now?

I also note that he speaks on how gays "objectify" children.

That's what you do when you are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THEM. That's what women complain about. That men "objectify" them.

I mean in this one speech he confirmed every complaint that coinservatives have had about the gay agenda in schools, and he openly admitted, HE WANTS THIS.

It's pretty damn open what he is saying. No way for liberals to claim this was taken out of context.

... blah, blah, blah ...

Objectifying children in the gay world is because the kids could NEVER be a product of one's love for another,

nor a natural occurrence proceeding from a gay sexual relationship.

Even heterosexuals who are infertile tend to objectify them, eh?

bernie law is an old queen who should be in prison for accessory to child rape at a minimum,

i take it you approve of pedophilia.

Nice try, but the only one talking about objectifying children is the "safe schools Czar."

Who approves of pedophila when YOU turn a blind eye to that?

When you can find in the op, (other than the quote) that I even bring it up, let me know.

I didn't even talk about it, because frankly, I'm not Catholic.

Pretty pathetic on your part.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm more concerned about the schools.

... blah, blah, blah ...

Objectifying children in the gay world is because the kids could NEVER be a product of one's love for another,

How on earth do children come from a gay sexual relationship???????

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Precisement! ;)

So ALL that children could be are "objects" to make them feel whole and right with the world.

IF gay folks lived in Courage for their convictions,

they would NEVER want to imitate real life, eh?

Last edited:
Video here:

Breitbart.tv Obama’s Safe School Czar: Gay Issues in Curriculum is ‘Ultimate Goal’

Kevin Jennings uses the euphemism of "curriculum reform" when describing his ultimate goal of introducing gay issues into the public schools. Mr. Jennings also refers to Catholic Cardinal Bernard Francis Law as an "old queen".

Among the things he says is vochers is "antigay" because it would send kids to religious schools where they can't push the gay agenda in the currliculum.

Now this is ironic, because this is what Anita Bryant was DEMONIZED for in the 70s. All she said is she was against having gays teach school in Florida, because they would push the homosexual agenda on children.

That's what you do when you are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THEM. That's what women complain about. That men "objectify" them.

I mean in this one speech he confirmed every complaint that coinservatives have had about the gay agenda in schools, and he openly admitted, HE WANTS THIS.

It's pretty damn open what he is saying. No way for liberals to claim this was taken out of context.

I have no problem with children NOT learning "gays are PERVERTS! gays are DEVIANTS! "
but instead learning...."many people are gay and most of them are decent and honorable people"

when children grow up being indoctrinated with contempt and fear and hatred for gays then it is the gays who live in fear

and what do we have today?
gays are out and about everywhere!
on tv (they have their own shows!)
in business
in politics

and most people are just fine with that.

I have no problem keeping it that way

... blah, blah, blah ...

infertilization.....

adopting.....

welcome to the 21st century....

you'll be amazed at the wonders we have....

just wait until you try microwave popcorn!

Video here:

Yup, because Mr. Jennings does not speak for all gays and I've seen no proof that even the majority of gays agree with him.

Last edited:

infertilization.....

adopting.....

welcome to the 21st century....

you'll be amazed at the wonders we have....

just wait until you try microwave popcorn!

No way! Next you're going to tell me that we have video chat like in the movies.

... blah, blah, blah ...

Hmmm...I guess our daughter doesn't exist. This might have a silver lining...no college payments and I can have my car back.

Forum List

Back