Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

My experts have re-examined the ring and now declare, forcefully, that Obama's ring says, "My hovercraft is full of eels": حَوّامتي مُمْتِلئة بِأَنْقَلَيْسون

Rep points to first person to recognize reference.

Monty Python and translation problems. From the Dirty Hungarian phrasebook.

Rep points awarded. My nipples explode with delight!

Because he's a LIAR. You can't be Christian AND Muslim!
They're not even close to being the same.
And....I CARE THAT HE'S A MUSLIM and that he's been doing a pretty good job at killing our country. Just what he was put in there to do. But of course your kind wouldn't agree....you hate Christians enough that you would side with killers.

Now wait a minute.............you looney toons right wingers can't have it both ways.

Which is it, he spent 20 years in Rev. Wrights church (a Christian church btw), and was there because he didn't like America, or he's a Muslim.

Can't have it both ways ya freaking loons.

How about he's a closet Muslim who hates America and was masquerading as a Christian while attending Rev Wright's church for 20 years?

Work for ya? :eusa_whistle:
Rev Wright was a muslim that supposedly turned Christian. I think it is front so the Feds did not look into his church .. that is until he was Obama preacher..

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

I don't Care if he is a Muslim, But I do care if he has been lying all this time about it.

i agree.... being a muslim, i could care less.

Lying about NOT being a muslim....is lying. I think he is a muslim.

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

I don't Care if he is a Muslim, But I do care if he has been lying all this time about it.

I think you're a funny conservative. He's not Muslim. Even if he was if he admitted it I'm sure you rightwinging POS would go ballistic

When it comes to Religion, you are correct. But, ask yourself, is he a Capitalist??

Well shithead, he panders to muslims non-stop and has gone after the Jews/Israel....so it would be a major situation for him to really be a muslim when he has lied about not being one the entire time in Washington DC.

Lying to the American public is one thing, but being a secret muslim when he has made strange speeches and actions in support of muslims worldwide.

I think you're a funny conservative. He's not Muslim. Even if he was if he admitted it I'm sure you rightwinging POS would go ballistic

as i said...i really don't care what people believe. Its their actions i care about.

You dont know what he is..... in your opinion he is not muslim. In mine he is.

Then study the faiths and learn about them and their differences. You might understand better.

And you want a MORMAN for President? Study the faith and learn about them and their differences. You might understand them better. Then again. Maybe not.

How many Mormons have hijacked the religion and planes and flown them into US buildings? You might understand better.

My guess would have been that he was an atheist or agnostic, but found it convenient to join a church for community organizer reasons. I thought he said as much -- well, the part about finding it expedient to join a religious community in Chicago. Not necessarily the part about being an atheist or agnostic.

I should probably have more faith myself but I don't understand how someone not raised in Christianity starts to believe that the historical Christ was actually divine and rose from the dead.

CaféAuLait;6137282 said:
And it doesn't. Lol it's way off. If he wanted to inscribe that on his ring it would have been easy

I don't thinks it's 'way off' at all. Blow up the photo of his ring, it looks kinda like the big squiggly W above. As I said I have no clue though.

Hmmmm. A big squiggly "W" eh? Damn --- that's his "blame Bush" ring... Given to him in 2008 by George Soros..

as i said...i really don't care what people believe. Its their actions i care about.

You dont know what he is..... in your opinion he is not muslim. In mine he is.

Why? Lol

Because as it turns out, men who live by the rules of Allah are forbidden to wear gold.

So either the nutters are taking over the asylum or Obama is in direct contradicioin of his so called faith.

There is nothing in the Qur'an which says that only women can wear gold. Here is a link which gives ever reference to gold within the Qur'an

The Koran

I don't know if there are any restrictions in the Books of Hadith; however, I doubt it since the Qur'an seems to imply that ALL followers of Allah can were gold.

Forum List

Back