Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

wnd ^ | 10/9/12 | Jerome Corsi

Obama’s ring: ‘There is no god but Allah’

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

and, and...the wedding band is a pagan tradition...

wnd ^ | 10/9/12 | Jerome Corsi

Obama’s ring: ‘There is no god but Allah’

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

and, and...the wedding band is a pagan tradition...

It depends of what the band is playing.

Because he's a LIAR. You can't be Christian AND Muslim!
They're not even close to being the same.
And....I CARE THAT HE'S A MUSLIM and that he's been doing a pretty good job at killing our country. Just what he was put in there to do. But of course your kind wouldn't agree....you hate Christians enough that you would side with killers.

Now wait a minute.............you looney toons right wingers can't have it both ways.

Which is it, he spent 20 years in Rev. Wrights church (a Christian church btw), and was there because he didn't like America, or he's a Muslim.

Can't have it both ways ya freaking loons.

How about he's a closet Muslim who hates America and was masquerading as a Christian while attending Rev Wright's church for 20 years?

Work for ya? :eusa_whistle:

Because he's a LIAR. You can't be Christian AND Muslim!
They're not even close to being the same.
And....I CARE THAT HE'S A MUSLIM and that he's been doing a pretty good job at killing our country. Just what he was put in there to do. But of course your kind wouldn't agree....you hate Christians enough that you would side with killers.

Now wait a minute.............you looney toons right wingers can't have it both ways.

Which is it, he spent 20 years in Rev. Wrights church (a Christian church btw), and was there because he didn't like America, or he's a Muslim.

How about he's a closet Muslim who hates America and was masquerading as a Christian while attending Rev Wright's church for 20 years?

He would have been denounced by the mullahs if he was "masquerading" for 20 years as you state.

Almost as loony toons as the birther theory that Obama was born in Kenya, but the documents were forged all the way back in 1962, and he secretly grew up as a communist, because there is a large Illuminati conspiracy to take over the US.

Epic fail. Try again.

Remember..................it's impossible to serve 2 masters.

He would have been denounced by the mullahs if he was "masquerading" for 20 years as you state.

Almost as loony toons as the birther theory that Obama was born in Kenya, but the documents were forged all the way back in 1962, and he secretly grew up as a communist, because there is a large Illuminati conspiracy to take over the US.

Epic fail. Try again.

Remember..................it's impossible to serve 2 masters.

I guess I'll have to pre-announce when I'm being facetious. I was playing with your words. :cool:

Edited: On second reading of your comment..there's is a lot to be said for all that.

Last edited:
Looking at the ring, it appears the birthers are suffering from a phenomenon known as pareidolia. When you see Jesus in a slice of burnt toast, or Satan in the smoke of the burning World Trade Center, or a bunny in a cloud, you are experiencing pareidolia.

The braiding on the ring looks nothing like the Arabic inscription for "There is no God but Allah", unless you want it to.

The "expert" they had look at the highly blown up photo of Obama's ring is a well known anti-Muslim. Mark A. Gabriel. He has published books portraying Islam as evil. The man is hardly unbiased.

The second "expert" is the guy who produced a film portraying Obama as a Marxist. Again, not an unbiased observer.

As further "evidence" Obama is a Muslim, the WND article quoted something from a New York Times article four years ago:

“In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as ‘one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset,’” Kristoff wrote.

Obama is right. I have heard sound when I was in the Middle East and it is indeed very pretty. That does not make me a Muslim any more than it makes Obama one.

Last edited:
Looking at the ring, it appears the birthers are suffering from a phenomenon known as pareidolia. When you see Jesus in a slice of burnt toast, or Satan in the smoke of the burning World Trade Center, or a bunny in a cloud, you are experiencing pareidolia.

The braiding on the ring looks nothing like the Arabic inscription for "There is no God but Allah", unless you want it to.

The "expert" they had look at the highly blown up photo of Obama's ring is a well known anti-Muslim. Mark A. Gabriel. He has published books portraying Islam as evil. The man is hardly unbiased.

The second "expert" is the guy who produced a film portraying Obama as a Marxist. Again, not an unbiased observer.

As further "evidence" Obama is a Muslim, the WND article quoted something from a New York Times article four years ago:

“In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as ‘one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset,’” Kristoff wrote.

Obama is right. I have heard sound when I was in the Middle East and it is indeed very pretty. That does not make me a Muslim any more than it makes Obama one.

Well whadda ya know?

obama-toast.jpg

:confused:

I have had my own experts look at Obama's ring, and they all agree it says "Have a nice day" in Arabic: اتمنى لك يوما طيبا

15focqw.jpg

اتمنى لك يوما طيبا

Last edited:
I have had my own experts look at Obama's ring, and they all agree it says "Have a nice day" in Arabic: اتمنى لك يوما طيبا

15focqw.jpg

اتمنى لك يوما طيبا

Like I said before you added the picture.

Arabic example sentence: ????? ?? ???? ????.

اتمنى لك يوما طيبا.

Easily copied from a website.

Try yet again...with or without the picture.

اتمنى لك يوما طيبا.

Try again!

:cool:

I see my point sailed right over your head.

Not really. :cool:

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Because Muslims are our enemy! We are at war with Islam! Islam is a demonic cult that needs to be eradicated!

That is why!:eusa_silenced:

My experts have re-examined the ring and now declare, forcefully, that Obama's ring says, "My hovercraft is full of eels": حَوّامتي مُمْتِلئة بِأَنْقَلَيْسون

Rep points to first person to recognize reference.

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Because Muslims are our enemy! We are at war with Islam! Islam is a demonic cult that needs to be eradicated!

That is why!:eusa_silenced:

Actually, I thought we were supposed to be at war with terrorists.

Shit.............even Jr. told people that Islam wasn't our enemy after 9/11, he said it was the terrorist fringes of that belief system.

Good to see your bigotry is still running strong though Gook93.

My experts have re-examined the ring and now declare, forcefully, that Obama's ring says, "My hovercraft is full of eels": حَوّامتي مُمْتِلئة بِأَنْقَلَيْسون

Rep points to first person to recognize reference.

Monty Python and translation problems. From the Dirty Hungarian phrasebook.

15focqw.jpg

اتمنى لك يوما طيبا

Like I said before you added the picture.

اتمنى لك يوما طيبا.

Easily copied from a website.

Try yet again...with or without the picture.

I have no idea what his ring says but the claim is not a sentence but a symbol which is supposed to match this:

l.jpg

I can't see it well enough to know, but I do wonder why he wore a wedding ring in HS or college. Most guys just don't, they don't want to think they are taken, of course there are those who believe it may attract more women but who knows? :eusa_eh:

And it doesn't. Lol it's way off. If he wanted to inscribe that on his ring it would have been easy

Forum List

Back