Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

4horsemen does not realize that Obama is wearing his fatherinlaw's Masonic ring.

I kid you not: the wack is that uninformed.

Is his father-in-law wearing it now? Does that even matter?

Fact is..it's a snake. And being Masonic makes it that much more Demonic.

go figure.

The only thing demonic here is 4horsemen.

Great fancy Moses!

Caught you in a lie, son, so run along, the adults don't want to tak witchu.

You don't know anything about Masonry, in the first place, and now you are switching from anti-Muslim nonsense.

So Obama is a Muslim Mason. Is that where you are going? Please tell us. This will be great.

And this is for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WvJrEuJTk]Are You Retarded? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
4horsemen does not realize that Obama is wearing his fatherinlaw's Masonic ring.

go figure.

So, if it's a snake, that makes it somehow "demonic"? Really? Is that because the serpent tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden?

Well...............if that's the case, I suppose the Tea Party is demonic as well, because their symbol is the Gadsden Flag (which has a snake on it that says "don't tread on me").

Imagine............a talking snake telling people not to step on them. Is that "demonic" as well?

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Noomi, He's abusing power every week. Tells lies, cuts and runs. He's alienating our allies and forming new allies.. He's seeing to it that the MBH is in power in the ME and NA countries.
It's obvious to us what he's up to and why. He's bad for the world Noomi.

The liberals here are all about living on the dole. Don't let them fool you. They're buying into Bull Shit that could cripple us.
We have a trillion dollar a year deficit. It's unsustainable and he just keeps borrowing and spending while his base just keeps voting for our eventual destruction.
So ask yourself, who is really the greedy? Hard working people who are Republicans or Liberals who take week after week, month after month?
God Dam lazy ass fools. The Democrats Useful Idiots.

Last edited:
People like you, copsnrubbers, are bad for the U.S.

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

Noomi, He's abusing power every week. Tells lies, cuts and runs. He's alienating our allies and forming new allies.. He's seeing to it that the MBH is in power in the ME and NA countries.

Oh Really.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M&feature=player_detailpage]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Yup, you are even worse than BHO. It least we can vote him out; the cops will have to get you. Give it time.

go figure.

So, if it's a snake, that makes it somehow "demonic"? Really? Is that because the serpent tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden?

Well...............if that's the case, I suppose the Tea Party is demonic as well, because their symbol is the Gadsden Flag (which has a snake on it that says "don't tread on me").

Imagine............a talking snake telling people not to step on them. Is that "demonic" as well?

Newsflash assbooger, you LIVE in a Demonic world. get a fuckin' clue. :clap2:

It pays to point that shit out. good job. go find some more.

No. Actually YOU are the types that's bad for the U.S. and US.

You're the type that'll defend a War Criminal like Barack but call for Gaddafi's head when he was the one leader to fund and oversee Africa's largest man-made waterway, which pumps water to the whole of Libya and to the rest of fucking Africa.

Dicks like you will call him a murderous dictator for keeping that radical bullshit Sharia Law madness from taking root in his country. which ironically, has NOW taken over the country since his Murder, back by Obama's propaganda to have him ousted just like Mubarak.

And what has Barack Obama done besides wreck our fucking economy, processes and infrastructure. Making the sespool outta Washington even worse.

Obama dicksucker, that's you. how's that cum-soda? :clap2:

Last edited:
horseboy, go talk to the genie in the bottle.

go figure.

go figure.

What the fuck is wrong with snakes?

Did one slither into your asshole when you were a child? Maybe that was just your priest teaching you about the holy bible.

Maybe you found yourself trapped in their snake pit.

Last edited:

go figure.

Demons don't run amok in this world. Human beings do.

That should be no surprise, but thanks for posting it.

Obama, like a good muslim, hates America and will stand 'first' with allah the pig and mohammad the monkey. It's what they do.

Forum List

Back