Obama’s resume more then qualify him for president.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA’S RESUME MORE THEN QUALIFY HIM FOR PRESIDENT.

It appears that Obama experience as a Community Organize has more then qualify him for the office as president. None of the candidates has ever done any community service. Bush every business ventures has been complete failures and as Governor he was no better. Obama is doing quite well running the country with the hand Bush dealt him. With his other qualifications he in more than qualified. From past president’s qualification it did not take much. Too much baggage come with GOP candidates. Past president has proven that political, business experiment to not qualify one to run the federal Government.

OBAMA’S RESUME.

Advocate for decisive change and action to restore the political, economic, military and social landscape and dominance of the United States
as a global leader. Well-respected for political judgment, integrity, ethical behavior, passion and commitment to America's citizens.

Twice honored by Time magazine as one of the "100 Most Influential People in the World" (2005, 2007).

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• ENERGY.
• FOREIGN POLICY
• HOMELAND SECURITY.
• ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
• FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY.
Highlights of Senatorial Committee & Committee Leadership Appointments:

TEACHING EXPERIENCE:

GRASSROOTS ORGANIZING EXPERIENCE:

EDUCATION:

http://cdn.theladders.net/static/pdf/Senator_Obama_Resume.pdf

GEORGE BUSH RESUME.
Past Work Experience
Accomplishments As President

Records and References
At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.
Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (they can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

George W. Bush's Resume

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkaKwJ9eOUU]Newt Gingrich - smackdown on MSNBC for Sarah Palin - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back