Obama's response to terror attacks: indifference, ignorance, denial and blame Bush

What a shock. I start a thread about Obama blaming Bush, and the liberal tools immediately respond with....blaming Bush.

Newsflash: Obama's been president for almost a full year. It's his watch now.

So people ignore who started the mess? a full five years ahead of Obama? Sure we will..:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I wonder how deep into President Obama's presidency will we be before the blame Bush game stops. The first year is coming to an end, will it stop as we enter the second?
Will it stop after the second? Will it never stop?...

I guess when you can say Bush didn't start either war in Iraq or Afghanistan. Oh, that's right, he did.....:cool:

Hey Butthhead, how many times did Bush blame 9/11 on the Clintons? Even WHEN BUSH WAS WARNED?????

try zero moron

:eusa_hand: not quite, moron.

sometimes the blame game hits the nail on the head...

here bush blames former presidents, i think three, for 9/11...

They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lack the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy. Hear the words of Osama bin Laden that explain why he believed he could get away with the attacks of September the 11th, 2001: "We've seen in the last decade the decline of the American government and the weakness of the American soldier, who is ready to wage cold wars and unprepared to fight long wars... After a few blows they ran in defeat... [They forgot] about being a world leader..."

<<source>>

any arguements there? i guess he left out republican contributions.

i couldnt source the president placing the blame directly on bush, but his administration has criticized our side-track, multi-trillion dollar campaign in iraq and the half-assing in afghanistan and vs al queda as a bush failure on terror.

any qualms with that?

through partisan political pussies rearing their asses on this thread, we are willing to put ourselves at risk over political politeness, when there's righteous blame to be placed and work to be done twenty years back, and twenty years into the future.

Uhhh, Bush never blamed 9/11 on the previous adminstration?

OK, if you say so. Rewrite history much?

Clinton's and Bush's 9/11 War of Words - ABC News

he can't help it... loons like that are compulsive liars.

jillian, you should have read his link, you just made yourself look like an idiot and a liar.....

you should be embarrassed and you owe me an apology

Still embarrasing YOURSELF by trolling my posts?

Interestingly, I didn't have to read his article...I remmbered the situation. I don't revise history.

Video - Juan Williams: Bush Blamed Clinton For 9/11 - World

I think it's you ONCE AGAIN, who owes ME an apology.

Last edited:

Excellent vid...gawd I miss Bubba...talk about handing the guy his arse to him on a plate...:lol:

newp! bubba lost his cool. he got caught with his brain in Monica's mouth and he knows it.

You see him losing his cool, I see him setting a partisan hack straight with facts and dates (and even admitting he fucked up - you ever hear Bush say that?)....

...which has what to do with Monica blowing him?

Excellent vid...gawd I miss Bubba...talk about handing the guy his arse to him on a plate...:lol:

newp! bubba lost his cool. he got caught with his brain in Monica's mouth and he knows it.

You see him losing his cool, I see him setting a partisan hack straight with facts and dates (and even admitting he fucked up - you ever hear Bush say that?)....

...which has what to do with Monica blowing him?

"I tried" "god knows I tried, I failed, but I tried." How does bubba know bush didn't have one meeting in nine months???

he can't help it... loons like that are compulsive liars.

jillian, you should have read his link, you just made yourself look like an idiot and a liar.....

you should be embarrassed and you owe me an apology

Still embarrasing YOURSELF by trolling my posts?

Interestingly, I didn't have to read his article...I remmbered the situation. I don't revise history.

Video - Juan Williams: Bush Blamed Clinton For 9/11 - World

I think it's you ONCE AGAIN, who owes ME an apology.

bullshit

bush didn't blame clinton....your link is crap jillian...further, the other link did not have anything to do with bush blaming clinton, so you're now lying by claiming you didn't have to see his link....and sweetheart, you're the one that started this shit....but oh no, i'm trolling your posts when you're the one who stupidly didn't read another's link and called me a liar....troll

where is my apology or are you to dishonest to give it?

how about intel saying there were people taking flying lessons who didn't want to learn to take off or land?

oops

post 15

and btw, it really shows your hypocrisy, you always claim i'm trolling your posts....yet what do you do, you troll and call me a liar

you should have followed his link, now where is my apology

like what Obama's folks got, indeed including name and flight which they let him board? Yeah Jillian, great comparison. In this case they were waiting for 'after the plane came down.'

Ya, fuck it, we'll talk to him when he lands.:wtf:

Forum List

Back