Obama's response to terror attacks: indifference, ignorance, denial and blame Bush

BagleP20100105.jpg

yeah because the case of the flaming underwear is very comparable to 9-11.

and it painfully obvious you are one ignorant fool, even the blowhard cowboy admmited no matter what was done, it's not if but when

and it painfully obvious you are one ignorant fool, even the blowhard cowboy admmited no matter what was done, it's not if but when

That's right. And what did busco do in response? They lied congress and the stunned US citizens into cash cow "war" for his MIC buddies in a country that had not even one single connection to the deadliest terrorist attack on US soil. Well, yet... They have them now, I'm sure due to the occupation. Just sayin'. They sure did make some money, though hoo-wee! Mission accomplished.

What a shock. I start a thread about Obama blaming Bush, and the liberal tools immediately respond with....blaming Bush.

Newsflash: Obama's been president for almost a full year. It's his watch now.

What a shock. I start a thread about Obama blaming Bush, and the liberal tools immediately respond with....blaming Bush.

Newsflash: Obama's been president for almost a full year. It's his watch now.[/QUOTE\

I wonder how deep into President Obama's presidency will we be before the blame Bush game stops. The first year is coming to an end, will it stop as we enter the second?
Will it stop after the second? Will it never stop?...

Newsflash: Obama's been president for almost a full year. It's his watch now.[/QUOTE\

I wonder how deep into President Obama's presidency will we be before the blame Bush game stops. The first year is coming to an end, will it stop as we enter the second?

Hey Butthhead, how many times did Bush blame 9/11 on the Clintons? Even WHEN BUSH WAS WARNED?????

Hey Butthhead, how many times did Bush blame 9/11 on the Clintons? Even WHEN BUSH WAS WARNED?????

try zero moron

actually, what you started with was another pathetic, subliterate, rightwingnut, flame....

carry on.

and i'm afraid i didn't feel so safe on bush's watch when he ignored PDB's.

they still have three years to still blame Bush!!!!

Hmm, 9/11 wasn't a 'warning' to Obama? What's it take? A gold leaf announcement?

Yep, box cutters were cutting edge...no pun intended...

how about intel saying there were people taking flying lessons who didn't want to learn to take off or land?

oops

post 15

and btw, it really shows your hypocrisy, you always claim i'm trolling your posts....yet what do you do, you troll and call me a liar

you should have followed his link, now where is my apology

Yep, box cutters were cutting edge...no pun intended...

how about intel saying there were people taking flying lessons who didn't want to learn to take off or land?

oops

post 15

and btw, it really shows your hypocrisy, you always claim i'm trolling your posts....yet what do you do, you troll and call me a liar

you should have followed his link, now where is my apology

like what Obama's folks got, indeed including name and flight which they let him board? Yeah Jillian, great comparison. In this case they were waiting for 'after the plane came down.'

Forum List

Back