Obama's religion of peace and love

Obama’s Years of Collaboration with Terror Supporters

June 5, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

obama_islam1.gif

Why has the U.S. government called certain Islamic groups supporters of terror in federal court, and then turned around and called these same organizations ‘moderates’ and embraced them as outreach partners?

Many of the individuals under active federal investigation for terrorist activities were simultaneously meeting with government officials to help formulate U.S. policy during the last three administrations. Under the Obama administration, these same Islamist organizations and their leaders have influenced vital policy measures, including a purge of counter-terrorism training that makes it virtually impossible for law enforcement officials “to connect the dots.”

For example, Poole cites the failure of the FBI to carry out an investigation of Tamerlan Tsarnaev prior to the Boston Marathon bombings, despite Russian warnings. He attributes a portion of that failure to

a full scale campaign of political correctness waged inside the bureau and throughout the U.S. government under the Obama administration against any attempt to link jihadi terrorism with anything remotely connected to Islam of any variety.

It is far worse than that. When five members of Congress led by the retiring Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) attempted to ascertain the level of Islamic infiltration into the government of the United States, members of both political parties, along with the media, excoriated their efforts to protect the American public. Their ire was further stoked by the group’s inquiry into Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s family, despite the reality that her mother, brother and deceased father are/were members of the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliate organization, the Muslim Sisterhood. Ironically, given the parameters of the Touchstone Document, it would now likely be irrelevant if Huma Abedin herself belonged to either branch of the organization.

Yet as this extensive investigation by Poole reveals, Bachmann, et al., have not only been vindicated, they may have underestimated the problem. It remains to be seen if Congress, already up to its necks in administration scandals, will be willing to take this one on as well. As the atrocity in Boston indicates, American lives literally depend on it.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold...ears-of-collaboration-with-terror-supporters/

Obama's religion of peace and love?

Obama's a Christian.

Christianity tops all religions when it comes to killing people.

Obama's a Christian.

I hear Hitler was a "Christian," too. Obama has proven to be such an abject liar, the fact that he passes himself off as "Christian" in all likelihood means the complete opposite.

Sitting in the pew of a church and listening to hate speech while proclaiming one self to be Christian, does not a Christian make. The bible says the way to discern whether or not someone is a true Christian, is to examine the fruits they bear. In other words, actions speak louder than words.

Ceaselessly lying, assassinating countless people because they are on a list of suspects, willfully failing to follow through with promises, ruthlessly wrecking the lives of political opponents, attacking and denigrating all opposition, impoverishing the nation, letting citizens die in a terrorist attack to keep from damaging a re-election campaign...... these actions are not those of a bible-believing follower of Christ.

Obama's a Christian.

I hear Hitler was a "Christian," too. Obama has proven to be such an abject liar, the fact that he passes himself off as "Christian" in all likelihood means the complete opposite.

Sitting in the pew of a church and listening to hate speech while proclaiming one self to be Christian, does not a Christian make. The bible says the way to discern whether or not someone is a true Christian, is to examine the fruits they bear. In other words, actions speak louder than words.

Ceaselessly lying, assassinating countless people because they are on a list of suspects, willfully failing to follow through with promises, ruthlessly wrecking the lives of political opponents, attacking and denigrating all opposition, impoverishing the nation, letting citizens die in a terrorist attack to keep from damaging a re-election campaign...... these actions are not those of a bible-believing follower of Christ.

The points emphasized above are common behaviors amongst the vast majority of politicians, regardless of party affiliation. Which would mean that politicians in general do not behave like Christians? If so, I agree.

Since when are baptists all about peace and love? Have you all forgotten about Timothy McVeigh? Wasn't he a sometime-baptist?

Christianity has always been about killing and rape and incest and molesting little kids.

I like Obama in spite of his religion.

Obama's a Christian.

The points emphasized above are common behaviors amongst the vast majority of politicians, regardless of party affiliation. Which would mean that politicians in general do not behave like Christians? If so, I agree.

Absolutely! The behaviors outlined above are precisely what one should expect from a politician. The difference is, Obama promised to rise above all that and provide us with the most transparent, honest administration we've ever seen. That was an obvious lie, and as you and I both apparently agree, Obama is no better than any of the imbeciles we've had running this country in the past.

Hope? Change? Hardly. In fact, even the leftists and (some former) Obama supporters are verbalizing -- Obama has taken what Bush started and run with it and made it much worse. And we can add to this that at least the infamous George Bush did *not* engage in partisan attacks and low-level blame-game politics. There isn't a whole lot separating Bush from Obama, but Obama's penchant for kindergarten-style bullying of political opponents and Chicago-style politics definitely sets him apart from his predecessor.

Last edited:

Absolutely! The behaviors outlined above are precisely what one should expect from a politician. The difference is, Obama promised to rise above all that and provide us with the most transparent, honest administration we've ever seen. That was an obvious lie, and as you and I both apparently agree, Obama is no better than any of the imbeciles we've had running this country in the past.

Hope? Change? Hardly. In fact, even the leftists and (some former) Obama supporters are verbalizing -- Obama has taken what Bush started and run with it and made it much worse. And we can add to this that at least the infamous George Bush did *not* engage in partisan attacks and low-level blame-game politics. There isn't a whole lot separating Bush from Obama, but Obama's penchant for kindergarten-style bullying of political opponents and Chicago-style politics definitely sets him apart from his predecessor.

So what you're saying is that he willfully failed to follow through with a promise? Exactly one of the points I was emphasizing. What he offers is the same tongue-in-cheek platitudes offered by the majority of major politicians.

I'm guessing that you are saying this is a matter of degree, like he is more evil than the average evil politician? I guess he must be if he is to live up to his reputation as the Antichrist amongst the extreme right.

I'm guessing that you are saying this is a matter of degree, like he is more evil than the average evil politician? I guess he must be if he is to live up to his reputation as the Antichrist amongst the extreme right.
I'm saying that yes, he's just like every other two-bit liar in the US government, but we can add to it that he specifically promised *not* to be like the others before him. Almost all the other politicians just provide the same, generic lip service. But they don't go out of their way to set the standard really high for themselves, promising to be completely transparent. They don't set the standard high because they know they will be held accountable for it. Obama made so many lofty promises, his followers likened him to the Messiah. Yet he's turned out to not only be like everyone else, but in many ways, to a larger degree. The simple fact is, Obama has escaped the scrutiny he deserves because the mainstream media, college campuses, and labor unions are running cover for him.

It's been a long time -- decades -- since we've seen the President of the United States engage in such hateful, bitter political gamesmanship. Where's all this hope and change? Where's the transparency? Bush Sr. promised no new taxes in his campaign; and for the simple reason that he raised taxes, he was subject to a public lynching by the media that his presidency barely survived. Nixon was impeached and resigned for far less than O'bummer has gotten away with.

It just staggers the mind to think of what's coming over the next 3 years.

I'm not really sure why any of us should care what President Obama's religious beliefs are. :confused:

To understand him. You cannot understand a person fully if you ignore their core beliefs.

Liberation theology is one of his core beliefs.

Since when are baptists all about peace and love? Have you all forgotten about Timothy McVeigh? Wasn't he a sometime-baptist?

Christianity has always been about killing and rape and incest and molesting little kids.

I like Obama in spite of his religion.

McVeigh was a self professed agnostic. He was raised Catholic. Where the heck did you get baptist?

Yes, I know you like Obama in spirt of his religion. You like him in spite of his lies as well.

To understand him. You cannot understand a person fully if you ignore their core beliefs.

Could you define liberation theology for me and tell me why you fear it?

I'm also curious why ones' personal beleifs have to be carried over into policy formation. Are you suggesting to me that most of the policies that Bush Jr. engaged in he did so based on and focused on his religious beliefs?

That seems a bit off.

I'm also curious why ones' personal beleifs have to be carried over into policy formation. Are you suggesting to me that most of the policies that Bush Jr. engaged in he did so based on and focused on his religious beliefs?

That seems a bit off.

Fear it? Why do you jump to ridiculous conclusions? No one said anything about fearing it. To understand something isn't to fear it.

Liberation theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem with liberation theology is that it looks at a collective rather than individual salvation. If everyones not saved, no one is saved. Thus justifying the believer into using force to accomplish their goals.

And no im not suggesting that to you. Stop reading what you want into things.

That seems a bit off.

Fear it? Why do you jump to ridiculous conclusions? No one said anything about fearing it. To understand something isn't to fear it.

Liberation theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem with liberation theology is that it looks at a collective rather than individual salvation. If everyones not saved, no one is saved. Thus justifying the believer into using force to accomplish their goals.

And no im not suggesting that to you. Stop reading what you want into things.

So then I'll ask the question again, why should I care what his personal religious beliefs are? They aren't always going to be expressed in policy formulation, so your first answer doesn't really impress.

Obama’s Years of Collaboration with Terror Supporters

June 5, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

obama_islam1.gif

Why has the U.S. government called certain Islamic groups supporters of terror in federal court, and then turned around and called these same organizations ‘moderates’ and embraced them as outreach partners?

Many of the individuals under active federal investigation for terrorist activities were simultaneously meeting with government officials to help formulate U.S. policy during the last three administrations. Under the Obama administration, these same Islamist organizations and their leaders have influenced vital policy measures, including a purge of counter-terrorism training that makes it virtually impossible for law enforcement officials “to connect the dots.”

For example, Poole cites the failure of the FBI to carry out an investigation of Tamerlan Tsarnaev prior to the Boston Marathon bombings, despite Russian warnings. He attributes a portion of that failure to

a full scale campaign of political correctness waged inside the bureau and throughout the U.S. government under the Obama administration against any attempt to link jihadi terrorism with anything remotely connected to Islam of any variety.

It is far worse than that. When five members of Congress led by the retiring Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) attempted to ascertain the level of Islamic infiltration into the government of the United States, members of both political parties, along with the media, excoriated their efforts to protect the American public. Their ire was further stoked by the group’s inquiry into Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s family, despite the reality that her mother, brother and deceased father are/were members of the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliate organization, the Muslim Sisterhood. Ironically, given the parameters of the Touchstone Document, it would now likely be irrelevant if Huma Abedin herself belonged to either branch of the organization.

Yet as this extensive investigation by Poole reveals, Bachmann, et al., have not only been vindicated, they may have underestimated the problem. It remains to be seen if Congress, already up to its necks in administration scandals, will be willing to take this one on as well. As the atrocity in Boston indicates, American lives literally depend on it.

Obama?s Years of Collaboration with Terror Supporters | FrontPage Magazine

All true which is why USA TODAY who ran that hit piece The five shameless GOP owe Bachmann, Trent Franks of Arizona, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Thomas Rooney of Florida and Lynn Westmoreland of George HUGE apologies! These five are heroes and the only thing shameless is the actions of USA TODAY, Congressman Ellison, John Boehner, John McCain and others who have covered for our enemies by maligning the good names of these courageous men and woman! It is enough to make you sick. - Jeri

So then I'll ask the question again, why should I care what his personal religious beliefs are? They aren't always going to be expressed in policy formulation, so your first answer doesn't really impress.

Just because you don't comprehend the answer, doesn't mean the answer is wrong.

And im not trying to impress you with an answer. Im just telling you the truth. If you have a problem with that, it's not mine. You can completely ignore his central beliefs if you want to despite the fact that they explain his totalitarian tendencies. That doesn't mean the rest of us need to be foolish.

Forum List

Back