Obama's reelection campaign fell down and can't get up

Obama's campaign is finished. This time he ought to be touting his many achievements, such as,ummm, well, yeah, I'll get back to you.
Instead he is engaged in a nasty negative campaign early in the season that will boomerang on him.
He's lost that old black magic.

Obama's campaign is finished. This time he ought to be touting his many achievements, such as,ummm, well, yeah, I'll get back to you.
Instead he is engaged in a nasty negative campaign early in the season that will boomerang on him.

RCP still has him leading the Mormon Weirdo in most polls.

And that's before we start talking about what a POS Romney actually is.

I like how you call Romney a weirdo for being Mormon but its perfectly ok that Obama has Muslim ties and also surrounds himself with pretty shady people. AKA Jeremiah wright, Cloward-Piven Van Jones , Bill Ayers . Just to name a few.. You know the communists he surrounds himself with ..

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I like how you call Romney a weirdo for being Mormon but its perfectly ok that Obama has Muslim ties and also surrounds himself with pretty shady people. AKA Jeremiah wright, Cloward-Piven Van Jones , Bill Ayers . Just to name a few.. You know the communists he surrounds himself with ..

Yeah, when you belong to a cult started by a pedophile con artist and think you are wearing magic underwear and are going to be a God on your own planet in the afterlife, that makes you a weirdo by definition..

You can squeal Bill Ayers all day. Ayers is a respected professor at UIC. No one is biting.

Last time I checked, Obama isn't surrounded by any of those people. He disassociated himself with Wright back in 2008 after the right failed to muster any outrage among voters; he hasn't been associated with Ayers for decades; and Van Jones was a guy who worked in his administration who was unfairly targeted by the Tea Party's McCarthy wing.

In the meantime, we have Romney campaigning with the likes of The Donald and backing the Ryan budget -- which even the Catholic church calls detrimental to the welfare of the poor in this nation.

Last edited:

Yeah, when you belong to a cult started by a pedophile con artist and think you are wearing magic underwear and are going to be a God on your own planet in the afterlife, that makes you a weirdo by definition..

You can squeal Bill Ayers all day. Ayers is a respected professor at UIC. No one is biting.

Kind of like that "weirdo cult" with that 72 virgin thing? Oh, and there's nothing "weird" about participating in bombings, and getting your girlfriend killed while assembling bombs in your house either. Ayers is "respected"? Maybe in your circles.

Last time I checked, Obama isn't surrounded by any of those people. He disassociated himself with Wright back in 2008 after the right failed to muster any outrage among voters; he hasn't been associated with Ayers for decades; and Van Jones was a guy who worked in his administration who was unfairly targeted by the Tea Party's McCarthy wing.

In the meantime, we have Romney campaigning with the likes of The Donald and backing the Ryan budget -- which even the Catholic church calls detrimental to the welfare of the poor in this nation.

Glad you smoothed that one over. Pretty quick on the damage control!!! Then it's back to "business", beginning with "In the meantime"... Guess he didn't get your "handler's" memo. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Glad you smoothed that one over. Pretty quick on the damage control!!! Then it's back to "business", beginning with "In the meantime"... Guess he didn't get your "handler's" memo. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Shut up, moron.

Kind of like that "weirdo cult" with that 72 virgin thing? Oh, and there's nothing "weird" about participating in bombings, and getting your girlfriend killed while assembling bombs in your house either. Ayers is "respected"? Maybe in your circles.

What do Muslim beliefs have to do with Obama? He's not Muslim, and if he were, it's not illegal or unconstitutional. And Ayers? You guys tried this Muslim/terrorist bit back in 2008, and it failed. But hey, keep it up. I'm sure it'll work this time around :thup:

Whenever I hear a wingnut scream about 72 virgins, I realize he is probably profoundly ignorant about Islam.

Fact is, Ayers was never convicted of bombing anything.... probably because the government was doing things like sending people into these groups to try to incite them into terrorist acts, and the president who ordered it was forced to resign in disgrace.

So let's just admit there was a lot of bad behavior on all sides back in those days and move on with it, okay? I mean, it's 2012, I think the 60's are over already.

Since then, Professor Ayers has been an academic who has published a number of books.

Not electing Romney to a first term because he is Mormon is OK but if America does not give a President raised as Muslim a second term will be intolerant? If Liberals did not have double standards, they would have no standards.

Not electing Romney to a first term because he is Mormon is OK but if America does not give a President raised as Muslim a second term will be intolerant? If Liberals did not have double standards, they would have no standards.

Not what they said... but that's okay.

I totally understand your confusion.

Personally, I wish that there were other choices besides Obama, but that's not because he lived in a muslim country when he was 9.

Not that a Muslim could ever get elected, anyway.

I won't vote for a Mormon because they are a shady cult with a clear contempt for the notion of separation of Church and State. They were the only group to ever attempt to set up a Theocracy in this country. In fact, several attempts that all had to be put down by the government.

Shut up, moron.

Thanks for bringing your arguably superior intellect to the conversation. Enough said.:lol:

You cherry pick one poll, and that isn't even what this thread is about. Get with the picture already.

Obama is the worst president in history. Every policy is a failure, every program a disaster. Anyone would vote for Romney over Obama. Anyone that isn't a stupid bigot, that is.

Whenever I hear a wingnut scream about 72 virgins, I realize he is probably profoundly ignorant about Islam.

Fact is, Ayers was never convicted of bombing anything.... probably because the government was doing things like sending people into these groups to try to incite them into terrorist acts, and the president who ordered it was forced to resign in disgrace.

So let's just admit there was a lot of bad behavior on all sides back in those days and move on with it, okay? I mean, it's 2012, I think the 60's are over already.

Since then, Professor Ayers has been an academic who has published a number of books.

You got it, I'm so ignorant of Islam that I am to be scorned for NOT embracing their wonderful message of Peace, and harmony. They sure have a funny way of showing it. Ayers may not have been convicted... But I'd say his girlfriend paid quite a price for his lunacy. So now because Ayers is an "academic" who published a number of books he is supposed to be respected... Admired? Well I admire Dr. Suess for the same reason, but I'm sure the subject matter Dr. Suess embraced is far more appealing than anything Bill Ayers has to say.

Forum List

Back