Georgia
attachment.php

Attachments

• $obama record.jpg
    $obama record.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 84
who made the chart?

it's not accurate and its spin....

do you guys ever research things like that? or is it just easier to not think or use your own God given brains and just take someones word for it? Or do the colors in the chart help you choose what chart to post?

i'm sorry...but honestly, learn to analyze things on your own....these partisan sites on both sides of the aisle just makes us all dumb.

Facts are facts,im a smart girl,and i saw that comin years ago.
like? what is factual? FOR starters....the u/e rate on inauguration day? NOT

and HOW can anyone in their right mind even think that any new president is responsible for the unemployment rate of the country on the day they were inaugurated? Or be responsible for anything at all until they have sat in the seat for a minimum of at least 30-60 days?

you need to look at and analyze a trend for each category also before you can come to any conclusions....

maybe i have been in business too long and this is just second nature to me, but it seems like that would fall under common sense too???

as example, using rounded numbers, the U/e rate the prior months to Obama went from 5% to 6% to 7% to 8% and then after obama's first full month in office to 9% and a month or 2 later to 10%.....THEN it started to go down, slowly.....

There is nothing a new ceo or new president can do in 1 day(inauguration day) to change that trend?

then on top of it, the chart maker used DECEMBER'S ending U/e rate, not even january's?

I didn't even vote for Obama but common sense comes in to play....and it is OBVIOUS the chart is just partisan RHETORIC.

Obama has done plenty for people to be upset with him for, but AT LEAST present the TRUTH!!!

care

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 3.2 million private sector jobs, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Unemployment is down.
We have had 22 months of private sector job growth.
GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

Forum List

Back