Obama's Record-Breaking TWO-Years!!!!

Care to show me a list of repeals the Dems did of the Bush policies?

Sure

The passed the Lily Ledbetter Act, which undid the opposition of the bush admin. They escalated in Afghanistan, reversing bush* policy of benign neglect. They oppose the Israeli building of new homes in the occupied territories where bush* did not. They support arms treaties with Russia. bush did not.

I could go on and on about abotion, taxes, deficit spending, immigration, the environment and a host of issue where the dems are the repubs are not the same

Your list is small, it's not even correct as Obama is only a more war hungry President than Bush ever was and so you stopped because there is nothing else. "A host of issues," haha. "Arms treaties," hahahahaa... Almost every single issue out there Obama would only (and has) expanded upon what Bush started.

Iraq

Homeland security

Immigration

Guantanamo

Afghanistan

Stimulus

Bail-outs

Health Care....

MY list can go on and on, and it's actually important costly things... Not fucking treaties that mean near nothing.

Since when is "war mongering" the same as "Almost every single issue out there"?

Abortion, DADT, global warming, multilateralism, stimulus, health care, govt spending, taxes, relations with Cuba, START, relations with Russia, unions, immigration, cap and trade, stimulus, and on and on

Forum List

Back