Obama's Real War on Women

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JR4dT5NcXc]Obama's War On Women - YouTube[/ame]

RNC is fighting back with a video that makes it clear that Obama is a total hypocrite on this "War on Women." It shows Obama's Whitehouse is a "Boy's Club" and they are the real war on women.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Obama's War On Women - YouTube

RNC is fighting back with a video that makes it clear that Obama is a total hypocrite on this "War on Women." It shows Obama's Whitehouse is a "Boy's Club" and they are the real war on women.

During the 08' campaign they checked salaries of both the McCain and Obama campaigns and discovered that Obama doesn't like to pay his female members as much as his male members. As a matter of fact while Obama was stiffing women in his campaign he was making equal pay a big part of his campaign.

Obama likes to drum up these issues but he really doesn't care if he appears hypocritical because he has popular stereotypes and a dishonest media on his side. He rarely has to put is money where is mouth is.

So while Obama is friends with the rich and likes rubbing elbows with Muslims who think women deserve a beating periodically just to keep them in line, he gets to act like he's on the side of women and the poor.

Last edited:
Obama's campaign dreamed up this issue just to get women pissed at the GOP.

It was dishonest in it's inception and it continues to be a part of their campaign.

Obama knows he's a terrible president. He could care less about sky-rocketing gas prices but he figures that saying the GOP's policies are anti-women at every opportunity they can get women to vote for him. He's hoping this issue will lessen the pain at the pump.

I heard them try it this morning. Ask them any question and they try to bring up how the GOP hates women. I think some of the women on this site have fallen for this scam. Who cares that Barrack and Michelle have appeared on David Letterman who often makes jokes at the expense of female candidates and their children on the other side. Like the one about Palins' daughter getting knocked up at a Yankees game by Alex Rodriguez. How they cultivate the "Slutty Fight-Attendant Look".

Yes.......Sarah Palin and her brood had it coming to them, Right?????

I wonder what would happen if some rightwinger started trashing Obama's kids.

Last edited:
That Big Mouth Rush says slut and all of the sudden the whole GOP is anti-women.

Makes sense......to an idiot maybe.

My guess is Obama thinks women are idiots.

Last edited:
Most women are intelligent enough to know the difference between a comedian and a Republican icon.

Sadly, the OP is not one of the intelligent.

The women of this nation are smart enough to look at who is pushing all of the laws related to reproduction. They are smart enough to know what political stripe has radio yappers that are routinely misogynistic. And they will express what they know in the coming elections. In 2008, women were 53% of the vote, and voted by 56% for President Obama. In the coming election, both numbers will be larger.

So Si, who is presently pushing all of the laws relating to women? What party would deny women insurance coverage related to reproduction? The GOP has created it's problem with a blizzard of misogynistic laws at the state level. The Dems will showcase this in the coming election cycle.

So Si, who is presently pushing all of the laws relating to women? What party would deny women insurance coverage related to reproduction? The GOP has created it's problem with a blizzard of misogynistic laws at the state level. The Dems will showcase this in the coming election cycle.
Ah, but the bigger question is what party is trying to violate the First Amendment................again?

Please give me examples of these "misogynist laws".

During the 08' campaign they checked salaries of both the McCain and Obama campaigns and discovered that Obama doesn't like to pay his female members as much as his male members. As a matter of fact while Obama was stiffing women in his campaign he was making equal pay a big part of his campaign.

Obama likes to drum up these issues but he really doesn't care if he appears hypocritical because he has popular stereotypes and a dishonest media on his side. He rarely has to put is money where is mouth is.

So while Obama is friends with the rich and likes rubbing elbows with Muslims who think women deserve a beating periodically just to keep them in line, he gets to act like he's on the side of women and the poor.

I remember those articles. It's also been clear that Obama's entourage and cabinet is a boy's club. He hardly even meets with his Secretary of State. Does he even remember her name is Hillary Clinton?

Most women are intelligent enough to know the difference between a comedian and a Republican icon.

Both are entertainers. But this is an excellent example you provide of situational ethics.

I remember those articles. It's also been clear that Obama's entourage and cabinet is a boy's club. He hardly even meets with his Secretary of State. Does he even remember her name is Hillary Clinton?
I also recall those.

I can't find them any longer with a search of the net right now, though. Funny how that happens so often, too. ;)

Most people are intelligent enough to know the liberal's pleading of semantics does nothing to change the standards they set for others but not for themselves.

Because ultimately this isn't about Maher. This is about OBAMA lecturing Limbaugh one the one hand, while taking money from Maher with the other.

Obama set the standard, not Maher.

Nice try, you libs thinking you can distract from that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The women of this nation are smart enough to look at who is pushing all of the laws related to reproduction. They are smart enough to know what political stripe has radio yappers that are routinely misogynistic. And they will express what they know in the coming elections. In 2008, women were 53% of the vote, and voted by 56% for President Obama. In the coming election, both numbers will be larger.

You telling me women are going to vote for a war on birth control THAT DOES NOT EXIST, and not about JOBS?

Liberals live in their own fantasy world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back