Obama's reaction to Trump

We need a new term to describe Warrior, CrusaderFrank and others of their kind. i.e. the echo chamber; right winger gives not the whole picture and bigot is too kind, stupid too self evident and while bitter, ridiculous, cavil, petty, obnoxious, obsessive and compulsive, paranoid, hateful, self righteous, ignorant, small minded and trivial each seem to catch one part of their collective character there is not one word to catch their essence.

Fagma seems appropriate, Warrior is not the only one of that kind to place special attention on language best suited to the walls of public restrooms and Fagma is defined in the dictionary of slang as, "pertaining to an individual who no other words can aptly describe in character (or lack thereof); an expression of exasperation (such as, "damn, CrusaderFrank is really fucked up).

My "thanks' button is currently missing and I don't do reps but consider yourself thanked and repped to the max.

We need a new term to describe Warrior, CrusaderFrank and others of their kind. i.e. the echo chamber; right winger gives not the whole picture and bigot is too kind, stupid too self evident and while bitter, ridiculous, cavil, petty, obnoxious, obsessive and compulsive, paranoid, hateful, self righteous, ignorant, small minded and trivial each seem to catch one part of their collective character there is not one word to catch their essence.

Fagma seems appropriate, Warrior is not the only one of that kind to place special attention on language best suited to the walls of public restrooms and Fagma is defined in the dictionary of slang as, "pertaining to an individual who no other words can aptly describe in character (or lack thereof); an expression of exasperation (such as, "damn, CrusaderFrank is really fucked up).

Christ, do you need a tissue for that whiney-assed meltdown?

Get over it, asscrack. Your boy's going down in November. So put your mouth back on his ass for his last 16 days and enjoy it while you can.

Why is Obama on talk shows, at taxpayer expense, while our men and women are dying in war?
well it election year and so therefore he trying to be reelected. But i understand where your coming from

look though you might not have to worry about this anymore if romney wins in 12 days time

If he took his job seriously and did it, he wouldnt have to try so hard to be reelected.

Why is Obama on talk shows, at taxpayer expense, while our men and women are dying in war?
well it election year and so therefore he trying to be reelected. But i understand where your coming from

look though you might not have to worry about this anymore if romney wins in 12 days time

If he took his job seriously and did it, he wouldnt have to try so hard to be reelected.
bit harsh. but i understand that due to a close election and cause he behind having to go on talk shows to reach his base

Perhaps you would think it right for Obama to refuse debates, campaign stops, ribbon cuttings, and any other ceremonial tasks. Maybe he should have taken a cue from George W. Bush. Do you think his behavior was appropriate after he started the wars?

Christ, do you need a tissue for that whiney-assed meltdown?

Get over it, asscrack. Your boy's going down in November. So put your mouth back on his ass for his last 16 days and enjoy it while you can.

Thanks Fagma (do you prefer Mr. Fagma or Ms. Fagma? I guess Ms. when you ride that bike sidesaddle).

bit harsh. but i understand that due to a close election and cause he behind having to go on talk shows to reach his base

In spite of the rw whining, it makes sense to campaign in the 21st century. Remember that McCain said he didn't even use email.

Romney would never make it through a live appearance on camera. He even sent his wife to do that for him because he's afraid of real women.

Instead, Mittens made a spot endorsing the asshole who said that babies conceived in rape were meant to be there cuz god wanted it that way.

Basically, its the difference between Obama the human being who fights for the little guy and Mitt the robot who fights against the little guy.

So America can see that everything is fine.

Yeah. Everything is fine. Like the private sector? Our 20+million out a job? The laughiing stock of the world? More welfare in history? HUGE debt? Yea we're fine!:clap2:

When things are bad, people need to see the President, and need to see him relaxed and in control.

Presidents shouldn't do TV talk shows, it demeans the office.

"Tonight, Daves guests are Kattie Perry, Barack Obama and Honey Boo Boo, Musical guests The Hives and Stupid Pet Tricks! And now! Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Dave!"

It is not demeaning, it looks great. In is really in tune to what is going on, not some old man.

Forum List

Back