Obama's re-election slam dunk as economy improves in 2011...

Hey...whaddya know. Every thing they advise us to invest in - they profit from.
Surely no coincedence.

Perhaps they got their reports mixed up - this is actually their own outlook...which will always be better - because Goldman Sachs makes profits regardless of how the economy goes.

:clap2:

Ha, George Soros is powerful, but I don't think he'll want to replace Obama as the nominee at the end of the day. He doesn't dictate terms anyway. Besides Warren Buffett likes Barry just fine.

If trolling is looking for responses, perhaps this thread is a little trolly.

But, I actually believe my post. I think the economy will improve and unemployment drop because Goldman says so.

I think when the economy improves, Obama will be in a position where no Republican will have a chance of beating him in 2012.
:lol:

Obama's re-election slam dunk as economy improves in 2011 and continues into 2012...

Goldman Sachs Boosts Growth Forecasts, Recommends U.S. Banks - Bloomberg

obamas got to give a few table scraps to his dogs. so they want run from him. You're truely an idiot if you think anything obama as done has helped the economy. He doesn't want a strong American economy. Reason being the more people on government programs the more people the government can control. True story.:thup:

Last edited:
Do you GOPers that hate Obama so much have any solutions or candidates with solutions? Those would be appreciated.

The idea that somehow the economy would be in substantially better shape today if someone else were President since January of 2009 is silly. The balloon on the economy popped late 2008 and the air was just running out of the balloon at the beginning of 2009.

There is almost certainly nothing anyone could've done in the last 2 years to have as be in much better shape than we are today. Economists just about all agree.

No bailouts is fine, but the banking industry and auto industry would be decimated.

And the next two years under Obama will look like the last two years.

Except for the banks who had $3T blown up their asses by the Fed.

Everyone else will have to live under the most anti-business President ever.

:clap2:

Ha, George Soros is powerful, but I don't think he'll want to replace Obama as the nominee at the end of the day. He doesn't dictate terms anyway. Besides Warren Buffett likes Barry just fine.
As it stands now, Obama will be a slam dunk for nomination. I say that because even thou people do not like his legislation, record high unemployment, slow growth, and a soaring deficit, his poll numbers remain surprisingly high. The only explanation is that people like him. They liked him as a candidate, they like as president, and they will like him again as a candidate.

But to win, unemployment has to start moving steadily in downward direction.

Do you GOPers that hate Obama so much have any solutions or candidates with solutions? Those would be appreciated.

The idea that somehow the economy would be in substantially better shape today if someone else were President since January of 2009 is silly. The balloon on the economy popped late 2008 and the air was just running out of the balloon at the beginning of 2009.

There is almost certainly nothing anyone could've done in the last 2 years to have as be in much better shape than we are today. Economists just about all agree.

No bailouts is fine, but the banking industry and auto industry would be decimated.

You could bet your last dollar that would keep you from starvation that nothing obama has done or will do is going to help the economy. He doesn't want a strong American economy.

Obama's approval rating is 47% today. That is higher than Reagan's at the end of his 2nd year in office 42% or Clinton's 43%.

Again, I'm not asking for a comment about how Obama doesn't want to help anyone.

What I want to know is a prescription or part of a prescription for what you would have done different in hindsight, starting in January, 2009 to get us to a better place today...:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

That's what I thought!

that funny casue the fed downgraded their projections but hey, who runs the show anyway?GS does, so maybe there is hope....

Obama's approval rating is 47% today. That is higher than Reagan's at the end of his 2nd year in office 42% or Clinton's 43%.

Again, I'm not asking for a comment about how Obama doesn't want to help anyone.

What I want to know is a prescription or part of a prescription for what you would have done different in hindsight, starting in January, 2009 to get us to a better place today...:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

That's what I thought!

That war is over.

The fuckstick in the White House has no clue now to get unemployment back down.

He needs to get out of the way.

It's like an endless parade of derogatory, he doesn't know what he's doing posts from Obama haters, but absolutely no recommendation for what he should have done or should do going forward.

Even when asked a direct question from someone who says they'd welcome it, it's silent. I get no response except more empty anger toward Obama.

I can give you about 1000 reasons I despise the way the Executive branch handled their business from 2002-2008 and what I would have done different at the time or in hindsight. I'm just asking for the same. If you just spout off about how bad Obama is without an explanation or a different course of action that you would have taken, your words are hollow.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back