Obama's ratings slide: press conference down 29%

28.8 million viewers doesn't indicate that his ratings are sliding. His job approval at RCP is still 62%. No drop in that at all, he's been at 60 - 65 there since January.

You are aware George Bush had a higher approval rating at this time then Obama? And according to dipshits like you, he stole the election.

Can you show his approval rating from back in 2000? I don't know that Bush's ar was high then but after 911, it skyrocketed and then plummeted. He was in the 30% range for years.

Your point is worth considering but I don't have time to keep looking things up to confirm what you say is true.

28.8 million viewers doesn't indicate that his ratings are sliding. His job approval at RCP is still 62%. No drop in that at all, he's been at 60 - 65 there since January.

You are aware George Bush had a higher approval rating at this time then Obama? And according to dipshits like you, he stole the election.

That's a fibbie, baby... stop lying.

509-2.gif

http://people-press.org/reports/images/509-2.gif

And more:

http://abcnews.go.com/images/PollingUnit/1089a1100Days.pdf

and put this one in your pipe and smoke it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/polls/postpoll_042609.html?sid=ST2009042600036

And stop whining....

Does it matter?

No, actually he's going to be POTUS for four years minus 100 days regardless of what these polls say.

bush's was about the same as obama
Presidential Approval

As of 5/10/01, it was 58 percent. the irony is that's the DIS-approval rating he ended up with according to your link.

Data Access-Presidential Approval

i would guess that they're within the margin of error of both polls, that would be about the same. in late april 01, it was 62%-again, about the same.

i really don't care one way or the other; i was just giving sarah a link.
:cool:

i would guess that they're within the margin of error of both polls, that would be about the same. in late april 01, it was 62%-again, about the same.

It's all good, Del.

I was just amused at the wingnut trolls' daily effort to make it seem like somehow Obama is losing public support.

i think it's that whole "reality thing" they have a problem with.

lol...

It's all good, Del.

I was just amused at the wingnut trolls' daily effort to make it seem like somehow Obama is losing public support.

lol...

reality is for people who can't handle drugs :lol:

It's all good, Del.

lol...

reality is for people who can't handle drugs :lol:

spoken like a true deadhead. lol...

His audience was down because Fox and ABC chose to air their regularly scheduled shows. No way will Obama's speech and the after-speech chatfests ever beat out Josh Holloway! :D

ETA: For anyone unfamiliar with Josh Holloway -- he plays Sawyer on ABCs Lost:

josh_holloway_99.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back