Obama's Random Act of Kindness

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Minor Matters Blog Archive Obama’s random act of kindness

Although she explained the situation to the man behind the counter, he showed no signs of mercy.
-I started to cry, tears were pouring down my face and I had no idea what to do. Then I heard a gentle and friendly voice behind me saying, That’s OK, I’ll pay for her.
Mary turned around to see a tall man whom she had never seen before.
-He had a gentle and kind voice that was still firm and decisive. The first thing I thought was, Who is this man?
Although this happened 20 years ago, Mary still remembers the authority that radiated from the man.
-He was nicely dressed, fashionably dressed with brown leather shoes, a cotton shirt open at the throat and khaki pants, says Mary.
She was thrilled to be able to bring both her suitcases to Norway and assured the stranger that he would get his money back. The man wrote his name and address on a piece of paper that he gave to Mary. She thanked him repeatedly. When she finally walked off towards the security checkpoint, he waved goodbye to her.

The piece of paper said ‘Barack Obama’ and his address in Kansas, which is the state where his mother comes from. Mary carried the slip of paper around in her wallet for years, before it was thrown out.

Links to the original story inside.

This speaks volumes about Obama's character I think.

"Obama ventured forth to bring light to the world: The anointed one's pilgrimage to the Holy Land is a miracle in action - and a blessing to all his faithful followers", by Gerard Baker. Times UK. July 25, 2008.

Miracle

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

"Obama ventured forth to bring light to the world: The anointed one's pilgrimage to the Holy Land is a miracle in action - and a blessing to all his faithful followers", by Gerard Baker. Times UK. July 25, 2008.

Miracle

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

If you think paying for someone else when they need it is called being the Messiah, its not. Its called being a Liberal.

Miracle

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

Why don't you go and quote direct Republicans like Palin who say it's God will for Republicans to win in November?

Oh wait, that would consider being least somewhat fair and balanced. Which doesn't work since you are neither.

xsited1.gif
<---- you!

Trying to keep me from shoving you out the door. :)

Why don't you go and quote direct Republicans like Palin who say it's God will for Republicans to win in November?

Oh wait, that would consider being least somewhat fair and balanced. Which doesn't work since you are neither.

Why would I care about Republicans?

I love this story and it helps reassure me that O'Bama is the real deal.

Thanks

Miracle

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

Obama like Jesus only better.. chant with me brothers.........ooooobaaamaaaa...ooobaaaamaaaa

O Rly?

Why did he donate $2,300 to Obama for America on June 1 of 07?

Because he supports Obama, but it doesn't mean he's a liberal. Go ahead and ask him how he feels about the Clinton administration.

It should also be noted that he supported Bush, twice.

Forum List

Back