Obama's racism!

ah you mean like the "Obama's genocide" post you just made, where you Imply it is Obama's fault in the title, when the article you posted puts the blame in the mayors, and city councils lap.

I suggest you start reading things before you post.
I'm doing Obama a favor.
Obama says he is the candidate for change, right?

I'm looking for Obama's change in his past actions.

Which means what, exactly?

Of the two candidates, what does each stand for and/or what are the differences in their stances?

Both appear about equally useless to me.
I would hope McCain would adjust to changing conditions.

I do not see that in Obama.
Obama defends his outdated positions.

Look at Obama's plans for Iraq.
The only people in the world that supports a withdrawal date are Obama supporters, Iran and the Al Qaida. A withdrawal date is stupid!

In 2006 the bottom 50% of wage earners paid 2.9% of all income taxes, while the top 50% paid 97.1% of all income taxes. I would like for someone to explain to me how Obama could possible lower income taxes on the bottom wage earners, when they hardly pay any Income taxes as it is. I know this first hand, last year I had a very off year and only earned 38,000. I paid in about 4500, and between all the credits, and the stimulas package I actually ended up getting more back than I paid in.

besides Obama wants to raise SS, Medicare taxes, which will mean an tax increase for all Americans across the board.

In 2006 the bottom 50% of wage earners paid 2.9% of all income taxes, while the top 50% paid 97.1% of all income taxes. I would like for someone to explain to me how Obama could possible lower income taxes on the bottom wage earners, when they hardly pay any Income taxes as it is. I know this first hand, last year I had a very off year and only earned 38,000. I paid in about 4500, and between all the credits, and the stimulas package I actually ended up getting more back than I paid in.

besides Obama wants to raise SS, Medicare taxes, which will mean an tax increase for all Americans across the board.
Well said!

I'm doing Obama a favor.
Obama says he is the candidate for change, right?

I'm looking for Obama's change in his past actions.

Quite true. You ARE doing Obama a favor. You give every liberal and Democrat on this board a nitwit to point at and call "a typical conservative/Republican."

Thanks for THAT.

"Racism" and Obama by Columnists

"Racism" and Obama
June 21, 2008 04:00 AM EST

This is truly pathetic. From now till the election any tough question leveled at Barack Obama will be responded to with screams of 'racism'? Well it's par for the course.

Oh but don't take my word for it. Go look at about 10k liberal blogs backing Obama against Clinton. Why vote for Hillary? Because not voting for her makes you a sexist. Why vote for Obama? Because not voting for him makes you a racist. I guess libs care more about the plight of blacks than the plight of women. So ladies – to the back of the equality bus please.

Ninety five percent of the lefties I've argued with call me a racist for not supporting Barack. Conversely ninety five percent of the lefties I've argued with can't tell me what Obama stands for. All they see is his dark skin tone and they get all gushy. I thought a 'racist' was someone who judged people solely based on their color. So who's the racist here? I know why I'm opposed to Obama and it has nothing to do with how he looks.

Obama loves to portray himself as the son of a poor single mother'a single mother who lived in Hawaii a place most Americans only visit in their dreams. Okay Hawaii has one of the highest costs of living in the US, I'm with you. I would believe that most people in the aloha state are working their butts off to make ends meet. But a few years later she moved back. Okay – I guess I'm still (somewhat) willing to believe the 'Oh woah is me' act'except that Obama went to a PRIVATE SCHOOL there.

Again most Americans can only dream of sending their kids to private school. Even if they have the Congressional connections to get the paperwork to send their kids to a place for a better education, most Americans can't afford it. I can only guess how outrageous the cost of private school in Hawaii is.

He went to college at Harvard and Columbia. How many poor kids can claim attendance at these places? I've known people who were really sharp on the uptake and wanted to go to such places. But they couldn't afford it even stacked to the gills with student loans and scholarships. Likewise his wife went to Princeton and Harvard.

What's next – Steven Spielburg's niece going to come out and lecture us about how tough it was growing up on the mean streets of Beverly Hills?

Now if you listen to the Obamas, black people can't do what they've done in America today. And they're going to be joined by the usual band of suspects: Oprah Winfrey, Spike Lee and before it's over many, many others who'll join the chorus of lecturing us about what a rotten place America is because people like them are getting screwed and have been screwed.

We've all felt ostracized at some point in our lives because we were the wrong race, the wrong sex, the wrong religion, the wrong political party and so on. To sit here and argue that it's exclusive to only one race, religion or sex is so far off it is offensive. To argue that one single group got it worse than all the others is likewise offensive. During the early 1900's laws all across America attempted to destroy German culture. You couldn't even speak German publicly in a lot of places. Likewise the Indian tribes were forced off their lands. Likewise the Irish suffered from horrible discrimination during the 1800's.

Yet people like the Obamas only want to talk about how they were shafted. It's amazing to me. 'God Damn America', screaming about 'white privilege' and other prejudiced stereotypes aren't racist? But asking Barack a question he's not ready to answer *is* racist? And the people who claim to be the smartest amongst us can't follow that simple chain of logic? How stupid is that?

He claims that he didn't hear any of this while sitting in his church for TWENTY years. This is the guy who wants to go talk to our enemies. Is he going to listen to their answers? Or is he just going assume that they don't mean it when they tell him they want us all dead? His wife was paying attention to all of those sermons. What's he going to say to our enemies anyway? 'Please don't kill us.'? 'Please don't build nuclear bombs.'? We've been saying these things to people who don't like us for 50+ years now. It hasn't worked. They're still working on nukes. They're still drawing up plans to murder us. The idea that this is a change of any kind is naive.

One last thing: Barack comes from a long line of slave owning plantation overseers on his father's side. Will Spike Lee demand forty acres and a mule from Obama? Will people like Spike Lee even point out Obama's slave owning background? I didn't think so.

Well, they're rational thoughts, but the explanation for why any of this should be so is within easier reach than this "what's the deal, man?" tone would suggest.

We know what the deal is.

Blacks get a pass on everything -- and whites a pass on NOTHING --- because America is run by liberal, self-hating whites, white-hating Jews, and activist blacks and Hispanics. Until this crowd is deposed, you can bleat these questions all you want it won't do any good. Whites in America need to acquire a spine and let it be known they're done taking shit. The future is up to them. They can do nothing and watch their people slide into servitude, or do just a little and watch 'em scatter like roaches.

Last edited:
I would hope McCain would adjust to changing conditions.

I do not see that in Obama.
Obama defends his outdated positions.

Look at Obama's plans for Iraq.
The only people in the world that supports a withdrawal date are Obama supporters, Iran and the Al Qaida. A withdrawal date is stupid!

Don't read the news much do you. I think I already pointed out Obama has amended his stance on withdrawing from Iraq. That would not be defending an outdated position.

Please provide documented evidence that Obama has specified a withdrawal date. Make sure it is current ... you know ... like AFTER he revised his position on withdrawing from Iraq?

And don't think I won't wait.

you neglect to include social security taxes collected in your figure, which ARE being used to pay for what income taxes should pay, and social security is counted as ''welfare'' handed out from those on the right, in our budget spending....so the taxes collected for such should be included in the overall taxes collected from our income too....

the wealthy pay no ss taxes above 100k, while every dime earned below that amount is taxed in full.....so those making less than 100k pay SS on ALL that they earn.....not the case with the top 1% or top 50%.....

2.9% paid of income tax share does NOT equate to what they pay in percentage of their income in total taxes taken from their income by our gvt.

the wealthiest pay the most in income taxes because they make the most and average paying about 20% in taxes in total, with all of their deductions...yes, billionaires have a net tax rate of 20% NOT 35% AS THE BRACKET PERCENTAGE IMPLIES....warren buffet, bill gates, terresa heinz kerry paid from 19% to 21% IN TOTAL in taxes.....of their money earned.

warren buffet said his secretary pays a higher percentage of her earnings in total taxes than he does....

Quite true. You ARE doing Obama a favor. You give every liberal and Democrat on this board a nitwit to point at and call "a typical conservative/Republican."

Thanks for THAT.
I see this board as mostly leaning Liberals and Libertarians. There seems to be another element and I have not been around long enough to give it a name.

I can tell by the arguments, most people here are cherries. They have not been challenged much. I know it has upset your apple cart. I hate no one. :eusa_shifty:

Free debate is another reason America is great!

I see this board as mostly leaning Liberals and Libertarians. There seems to be another element and I have not been around long enough to give it a name.

I can tell by the arguments, most people here are cherries. They have not been challenged much. I know it has upset your apple cart. I hate no one. :eusa_shifty:

Free debate is another reason America is great!

Where'd you learn YOUR power of deduction, Sherlock Holmes? You haven't upset any applecart, nor are you a challenge. You are a bore. I couldn't count the number of Wow's I've seen come and go in 4 years on this board alone.

I have challenged you in several threads to back up what you say and have yet to see you do it. This deflective response of yours is a perfect example.

Your opinion of this board and its members was not solicited, nor is this the approprate forum for you to express it.

I asked for documented proof that Obama specified a withdrawal date. You said he supports one. Back up your allegation.

Forum List

Back