Obama's 'Proud Accomplishment' Starkly Contrasts With Reality

"Bushreich"?

It's handy when moonbats reveal themselves so early on. Makes it easy to dismiss everything they say.

Meanwhile - so what? They don't have a say in our internal affairs, no more than I have a say in theirs.

So their opinions are meaningless.

The topic is about Obama restoring good international relations. And I stand by my original statement. Other parts of the world hated Bush, love Obama.

And if you know nothing about the importance of good international relations, why are you attempting to argue with me?

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

George Bush inherited a flat economy that went into recession, three months after he took office. There was no surplus, just smoke and mirrors from the Clinton gang. We were not at peace, since one of our destroyers had just been attacked by Islamic radicals who were at war with us, and nine months later, they hit us again, big time.

Nor, was there ever any danger of a another great depression, until your messiah needed an excuse for why the economy was not growing like he said it would. The recession ended in June, 2009, on its own, without any help from Obama, and would have been growing again at a normal rate, if the idiot had left the damn thing alone.

You loons live in a fantasy world of your own making.

"Bushreich"?

It's handy when moonbats reveal themselves so early on. Makes it easy to dismiss everything they say.

Meanwhile - so what? They don't have a say in our internal affairs, no more than I have a say in theirs.

So their opinions are meaningless.

The topic is about Obama restoring good international relations. And I stand by my original statement. Other parts of the world hated Bush, love Obama.

And if you know nothing about the importance of good international relations, why are you attempting to argue with me?
I'm not attempting to argue with you. I'm making fun of a moonbat. That's all you can do with them.

Forum List

Back