Obama's Press Conference

THe first question was what line would he be unwilling to cross to talk to Iran....

More mumbling and references to a "pathway" to Iran, and how important it is to respect their customs and their religion.

Well their customs include rigging elections, murderous coups and firing on their own people when they protest. Yay for the customs of Iran.

Obama's a piece of shit. I'd hoped he'd pull through, but he's not going to, all he's doing is making us the laughing stock of the world, and screwing over people who should be able to count on our support.

You're going to have a miserable 8 years...

Educate yourself on OUR customs towards countries whose resources we covet, like Iran...can you say ignore their customs and religion, threaten, subversion and murder?

8 years my ass. Obama will end up impeached.

And we don't covet Iran, never have. We made a promise to the Iranian people, that if they would stand up for freedom, we would help them.

And our anti-American fucking piece of shit president refuses to follow through.

No he won't. That's a ridiculous belief. Dems control the House and Senate, there will never be an impeachment of this Messiah.

BUT....

I would not be at all surprised if he makes history once again, and becomes the first sitting President to NOT win his party's nomination for re-election!

Look for Hillary, whose been strangely silent on all matters of State for quite some time -- including on this Iran situation -- to be resigning in the near future, and marshaling her Hildebeasts and PUMA forces, and coming after The Obama.

He might not even be on the Dem ticket for 2012, but he won't be impeached.

No he won't. That's a ridiculous belief. Dems control the House and Senate, there will never be an impeachment of this Messiah.

BUT....

I would not be at all surprised if he makes history once again, and becomes the first sitting President to NOT win his party's nomination for re-election!Look for Hillary, whose been strangely silent on all matters of State for quite some time -- including on this Iran situation -- to be resigning in the near future, and marshaling her Hildebeasts and PUMA forces, and coming after The Obama.

Really!

That would take a major party uprising.

While that might be fun to watch, I don't see it as likely.

That would mean a majority of Democrats would be willing to openly oppose the "Black Guy", and that goes against every political motive they have utilized for the last 40 years...

BUT....

I would not be at all surprised if he makes history once again, and becomes the first sitting President to NOT win his party's nomination for re-election!Look for Hillary, whose been strangely silent on all matters of State for quite some time -- including on this Iran situation -- to be resigning in the near future, and marshaling her Hildebeasts and PUMA forces, and coming after The Obama.

Really!

That would mean a majority of Democrats would be willing to openly oppose the "Black Guy", and that goes against every political motive they have utilized for the last 40 years...
The masses of the Democrat Party are the centrists and the moderates. The far-left loons are the vast minority. I can easily see a Hillary run for 2012 and I can see her wiping out Obama at this point.

There's ALOT of buyer's remorse out there in the Dem party, among it's actual people.

Don't see a revolution among the democrats as likely. As feckless as Carter was, he still had huge amounts of party support in 1980. And the revolution was from left, as Kennedy thought Carter hadn't gone far enough. There is no one who could fill that role now.

As for Clinton. She has become an unperson. I haven't heard anything out of her since March. A good question is, with the biggest foreign policy issue of the administration boiling all over, where has she been?

Also amazing is her total silence on Health Care. 0bama managed in three months what Bill couldn't do in 30 years. Shut her up.

I disagree. He sounded the same with or without a teleprompter, in either case he never explained what he hoped to accomplish. Obama is better at that, even though he lies. Bush didn't lie, he just failed to tell the American people what he hoped to accomplish.

Bush was nothing BUT a liar...even his first Treasury Secretary concurs...

"During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y,' Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/01/09/60minutes/main592330.shtml

You sir are a piece of work:

Your link: Jan. 11, 2004

Linking back to the Rather problem:

A year ago, Paul O'Neill was fired from his job as George Bush's Treasury Secretary for disagreeing too many times with the president's policy on tax cuts....

The RATHER problem...did Dan Rather tell Paul O'Neill what to say or force him to speak?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=592691n

"During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y,' Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

You sir are a piece of work:

Your link: Jan. 11, 2004

Linking back to the Rather problem:

A year ago, Paul O'Neill was fired from his job as George Bush's Treasury Secretary for disagreeing too many times with the president's policy on tax cuts....

The RATHER problem...did Dan Rather tell Paul O'Neill what to say or force him to speak?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=592691n

Wow, for once you are honest!

And then we had September 11, 2001; and everything changed....

BUT....

I would not be at all surprised if he makes history once again, and becomes the first sitting President to NOT win his party's nomination for re-election!

Look for Hillary, whose been strangely silent on all matters of State for quite some time -- including on this Iran situation -- to be resigning in the near future, and marshaling her Hildebeasts and PUMA forces, and coming after The Obama.

It's my dream, and I'm clinging to it.

BUT....

<SNIP>

He is a two year president/He knows that's likely and it's why he has to try to get it done within less than that amount of time.

Last edited:
Don't see a revolution among the democrats as likely. As feckless as Carter was, he still had huge amounts of party support in 1980. And the revolution was from left, as Kennedy thought Carter hadn't gone far enough. There is no one who could fill that role now.

As for Clinton. She has become an unperson. I haven't heard anything out of her since March. A good question is, with the biggest foreign policy issue of the administration boiling all over, where has she been?

Also amazing is her total silence on Health Care. 0bama managed in three months what Bill couldn't do in 30 years. Shut her up.

She's not a non-person. If you don't hear from Hillary, it's because she's incubating something. Never rule her out.

It's scary, but she would be a fucking relief after only a few months of Obama. She may be insanely self-serving, but at least she knows which side her bread is buttered on, and doesn't truly believe she was put onto this earth to change American into some weird commie/1984 freak society, as our current piece of shit president does.

BUT....

<SNIP>

He is a two year president/He knows that's likely and it's why he has to try to get it done within less than that amount of time.

Best post. No impeachment, but unless something changes real quick, he's peaked. The term of 2 year president fits, though certainly none of us, those that voted or him or against thought such.

So's this by Milton Friedman:

"The heart of the liberal philosophy
is a belief in the dignity of the individual,
in his freedom to make the most of his capacities
and opportunities according to his own lights...
This implies a belief in the equality of man in one sense;
in their inequality in another."

That is real liberalism.

So reclaim the label. Just abandon the misappropriation of libertarianism while you're at it. ;)

Egads the whiners brigade is still active after their loss but still offering nothing but whines. Do you people ever change? You lost, stop the darn crying, you offer nothing to replace what Obama is working on and your last foray into governance was a total ship wreck. Give it up crybabies.

BUT....

Really!

The masses of the Democrat Party are the centrists and the moderates. The far-left loons are the vast minority. I can easily see a Hillary run for 2012 and I can see her wiping out Obama at this point.

There's ALOT of buyer's remorse out there in the Dem party, among it's actual people.

No denying the buyers remorse issue for Obama. A few of my liberal friends who were 110% in the tank for Obama all of last year are now admitting some real concerns over the direction he appears intent on taking the country. The debt and the auto takeover being the two primary isssues for them. There are a few others though that get pretty aggressive in defense of the guy - so it will be many months yet for them to go against Obama - if they ever do.

As for the party dumping him - I just don't see that as likely.

Hillary? For now she is completely marginalized.

Could she come back? I never count the Clinton machine out - and I know they have to be seething at the accusations of racism leveled against them during the campaign. They want back into that White House badly, but can they overcome Obama Inc? For now, very unlikely - unless Obama completely destroys himself within the coming months, and that will be difficult for him to do with the media working 24/7 to prop him up and continue perpetrating this image of him as a highly intelligent cool under fire president. (How can anyone watch him get openly angry during a simple and mostly fawning press conference and come away thinking that?)

Don't see a revolution among the democrats as likely. As feckless as Carter was, he still had huge amounts of party support in 1980.
There was no viable Dem candidate to replace Carter. Unlike now.
Sharpening her swords.

Egads the whiners brigade is still active after their loss but still offering nothing but whines. Do you people ever change? You lost, stop the darn crying, you offer nothing to replace what Obama is working on and your last foray into governance was a total ship wreck. Give it up crybabies.
Thank you for the mindless, standard, DU/HuffPuff parroting and regurgitation. However, you're about three months behind on your talking points. You better go refresh, get yourself a fresh drink of kool-aid.

Thank you for the mindless, standard, DU/HuffPuff parroting and regurgitation. However, you're about three months behind on your talking points. You better go refresh, get yourself a fresh drink of kool-aid.
Obama administration is faith-based? This from a party that is run by right wingnut christians.

Don't see a revolution among the democrats as likely. As feckless as Carter was, he still had huge amounts of party support in 1980.
There was no viable Dem candidate to replace Carter. Unlike now.
Sharpening her swords.

Coming from pea brains that support Empty Vessel Palin...a fundie that believes Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime?

Coming from pea brains that support Empty Vessel Palin...a fundie that believes Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime?

Forum List

Back