Obama's Presidential Seal

Not at all, I caught your little dig at Gummy.

I do know what exactly means. Metaphorically, Obama is saying Mission Accomplished.

sigh

You bludgeoned the irony with your initial reply. An irony I was counting on worthy readers to infer. The Gumby dig was merely a bonus.

lol, I am unworthy. Explain if you wish.

duh! You are silly. You picked up and commented on the similarity almost immediately. You simply didn't consider the possibility that what you said was almost exactly the irony I was implying with the statement. However, considering previous discussions with Bush-o-philes regarding the accomplished "mission," I can understand your jumping to the superficial conclusion. :cool:

duh! You are silly. You picked up and commented on the similarity almost immediately. You simply didn't consider the possibility that what you said was almost exactly the irony I was implying with the statement. However, considering previous discussions with Bush-o-philes regarding the accomplished "mission," I can understand your jumping to the superficial conclusion. :cool:

So you're saying you agree with me? Funny, I guess your Obama-phileness made me overlook that possibility.

I concur.

Obama's modified presidential seal is a dumb thing to have hanging in front of him.

He's not POTUS.

I must say the man's handlers are just awful.

So you're saying you agree with me? Funny, I guess your Obama-phileness made me overlook that possibility.

I guess you didn't read my earlier posts in this thread criticizing him for the seal. :eusa_whistle:

And like I've said before, I like McCain. At the moment I just happen to think Obama is a better choice to lead our country right now. I still might change my mind before November. I know that's a novel concept around here, but I'm capable of considering new information, reevaluating and *gasp* even changing my position once in a while. I'm nobody's -phile except my own. A maniphile if you will. :D

That said, unless you pick a side in here, it's tough to get any attention.

And I used to think you were agenda whoring for the DNC. Now I realize it was specifically for Clinton and you're already working on defeating Obama so she can run in 2012.

Go ahead and deny it. It won't change the fact that we both know it's true.

And I used to think you were agenda whoring for the DNC. Now I realize it was specifically for Clinton and you're already working on defeating Obama so she can run in 2012.

Go ahead and deny it. It won't change the fact that we both know it's true.

lol, the next time you get what I think correct will be the first.

Forum List

Back