Obama's Presidential Seal

This guy is looks more and more like Adolf Hitler with every gaffe he makes and every glance throgh the cracks in his media-created veneer, though Hitler was far more intelligent.

What was that?? Did I hear someone shriek?

sockpuppet_28xaqPIjzpOy.jpg

Cult of personality? Check.
Special interest/washington insiders = Jews and the world banking system.
Avoids debate with opposition as much as possible? Check.
Utilizes the media for propagandizing? Check.
Claims to turn around a broken, dieing economy? Check
Great speech delivery? Check
Egocentrism that often gets him in trouble? Check.
And this latest one here:
Beholden to symbolism. Check

I'd like to dedicate the following to my conservative compatriots who find themselves scrounging desperately for shit to sling at Obama....

[youtube]CpHKo71bh0I[/youtube]

Last edited:
I think it indicative of just how irrelevant McCain is that, while there is no shortage of fairly nutty attacks on Obama, nobody much says anything about McCain one way or the other.

I think, unless something changes considerable, Obmam is going to win by a landslide.

Soggy,

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

Ahh, just pretend it's something witty.

S'ok, really. You and "Soggy's" brains are no longer available either, yet that doesn't stop you from pretending you are witty.

S'ok, really. You and "Soggy's" brains are no longer available either, yet that doesn't stop you from pretending you are witty.

While Soggy can certainly be a grade-A dillhole, he's the only person here that comes even close to cracking me up as much as I crack myself up. :cool:

"Taco lips"

my favorite.

Whoops, I was going to say something about McCain..or Obama...except they're both just irrelevant and I can't get really worked up about them. Particularly since I know McCain is going to win, and I'm not going to like the way he does business.

I'm trying not to think about it.

The video is readily available for those smart enough to refresh their page. And, do you really want to talk about other peoples brains after crying about goofy shit like this thread?

I don't need to pretend, homey.

If I were not stabbing you in the soul
with my heavy handed wit
you would have no reason to bring up my name
in your rebuttal of bullshit.

:cool:

Last edited:
Over-react a little why doncha?

Was a silly thing to do, but I'd say you're going a bit OTT about it.

I don't think I am overreacting. I tend to hold my country, its symbols and traditions in high regard out of respect for those who have sacrificed more than most of us can imagine in the belief that the USA and what it stands for(or should i say stood for) was worth any sacrifice.

What's next the Obama flag where that stars spell out his name?

I don't think I am overreacting. I tend to hold my country, its symbols and traditions in high regard out of respect for those who have sacrificed more than most of us can imagine in the belief that the USA and what it stands for(or should i say stood for) was worth any sacrifice.

What's next the Obama flag where that stars spell out his name?

I'm not big on symbols. I'm big on preserving what the symbols represent....

Oh please.

Obama's patrioism was attacked for not wearing a flag pin.

Any complaints about manipulating goofy symbols can start there.

Anyone complaining about this irrelevant issue who was not also complaining about the flag pin issue (and how goofy that was) is pretty obviously just being a Republican partisan.

Last edited:
Oh please.

Obama's patrioism was attacked for not wearing a flag pin.

Any complaints about manipulating goofy symbols can start there.

Anyone complaining about this irrelevant issue who was not also complaining about the flag pin issue (and how goofy that was) is pretty obviously just being a Republican partisan.

refusal to wear a pin, btw I see now that he IS wearing the pin more often, is not the same as changing the seal of the highest office in the country for propaganda purposes.

Methinks you don't know the meaning of the word "exactly." :eusa_whistle:

And should I ask, is 9:00am too early for irony?

Not at all, I caught your little dig at Gummy.

I do know what exactly means. Metaphorically, Obama is saying Mission Accomplished.

Forum List

Back