Obama's Porkulus Bill CREATED 8 Gazillion Jobs

Um, for teachers to go out of job there has to be no students. As long as students are there the teachers are employed.

And as long as I'm hungry, there will be food on my plate! :rofl:

Jesus Christ dude, you're embarrassing yourself. Seriously. :lol:

This White House's numbers have been proven to be notoriously fraudulent. I don't believe any of their numbers at this point. I think more & more people are beginning to agree with me on that.
Fraud is the word, is the word, is the word. "Libocalypse Now" - hilarious!!

Did you try CBO's webpage?

You are aware I would hope that there is nothing out there to calculate jobs saved. No formula....nothing. It is an educated guess at best.

Likewise, you are aware I would hope that the majority of the jobs that have been truly saved are those of local governments...like teachers...you know...non GDP growing positions.....so positons that will be lost once the money runs out....like later this year.

This was all smoke and mirrors....if anything, it should have been markjeted as a pain easer....not a stimulus....

Um, for teachers to go out of job there has to be no students. As long as students are there the teachers are employed. And no, you're wrong, teacher's salary is calculated into GDP. So if there are more students thus more teachers thus gdp is bigger.

GDP huh.
You know what GDP is?

Teachers included or not is irrelevant as it pertains to the importance of monitoring GDP. They do not add to economic growth in any way whatsoever...other than that as a consumer.

And students do not pay for the teachers, so your theory of "as long as there are students, teachers will have jobs" is flawed.

As long as there are students, there is a need for teachers..and those teachers must be paid for with tax payer dollars as they do not create revenue and are not self sustaining.

So, as long as there are students, there will need to be a well of money top pay the teachers.

Unless, of course, you include the purchasing of chalk and erasers into the formula.

Did you try CBO's webpage?

You are aware I would hope that there is nothing out there to calculate jobs saved. No formula....nothing. It is an educated guess at best.

Likewise, you are aware I would hope that the majority of the jobs that have been truly saved are those of local governments...like teachers...you know...non GDP growing positions.....so positons that will be lost once the money runs out....like later this year.

This was all smoke and mirrors....if anything, it should have been markjeted as a pain easer....not a stimulus....

Um, for teachers to go out of job there has to be no students. As long as students are there the teachers are employed. And no, you're wrong, teacher's salary is calculated into GDP. So if there are more students thus more teachers thus gdp is bigger.

As long as there are patients, the nurses will be employeed.

The Job increases were far greater the later a state joined the Union, with states 51-57 showing the bulk of the increase

Not only was this Porkulsu Bill a great idea to screw the American people, once we create and save all these government jobs, we will need to increase local and state taxation to keep them employed after the Porkulus cash gone. This is a win win for Uncle Sam, and you people be quiet while we plug your ass for ewe.

I've peer reviewed this OP and find it 100% accurate.

There is corroborating data on the servers at East Angila that Barry saved at least 8 bajillion jobs last year...

And by golly East Anglia would LOVE to show you all that important and unquestionable confirmatory data, but -- damn the luck, wouldn't you know it -- the dog peed on it and all the ink got smeared, plus it was all misfiled anyway and now, well, double darn the luck, it's all gone missing, anyway -- so, I suppose you all will simply have to take their word for it.

There's no good reason to doubt anything they say!

Yeah, well just wait until we reach our first multi quadrillion dollar deficit.

Then the jobs will be so plentiful that people will have to hold down to or three of 'em at a time!

:clap2:
BWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhaha

You must spread rep around before giving it to this person again.

No link on the data supporting those assertions, you'll just have to take my word because, well, I said so.

Maybe these jobs went to India and China...........

Gazillion has got to be after a Trillion so that must be the next landmark for our national debt. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back